Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:59 am
Amy sighed in frustration but nodded at Black. "Ok... I'll do that... Anything else I can do to speed the process up?!"

She looked hopefully at Black.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:03 pm
No...this was never meant to be an easy ride. If you want it you will endure it. * smiles at her * I have faith in you... * turns towards Exor * And you...explain yourself  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:05 pm
{{Xas xas. Jabbress had left just after she secured the door.}}

*glances over at Tes when he yells and sees him holding a handkerchief under his nose. Puzzled, he looks around the room for scantily clad women but only sees Amethyst. Not seeing anything about her outfit that would cause such a reaction, he directs his attention back to Tes*
Is there something wrong?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:06 pm
Exor laughed again, probably something of a nervous habit now. "Just like that? How about you throw me a bone here, Black? Where should I start?"  

Exor Omega

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:09 pm
{{Nothing about her outfit that would.... JEEZ! How much more revealing to I have to dress my avatar??? lol}}

Amy looked at Black in surprise. "Why do you have faith in me? You barely know me at all."  
Exor Omega rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 3, 2, 5 Total: 17 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:09 pm
<<< Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh FICH!!! Xsa... Time to change gears... Pardon the possible double post for lack of an Edit button, as well. >>>

Exor also noticed a strike of the Tes Syndrome in his dark elf friend. "Tes? Did I miss something? Are you alright?"  

Exor Omega

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:11 pm
* Dancing...

User Image*

*he runs through his 5 minute party checklist... get drunk... dance... sing... so good so far, but it's still missing something... oh yes the embarassing moment to regret later on*

*through his drunkeness he vaugely hears Amy's voice asking to dance with him so he hops down from the table and moves quickly and gracefully towards her and pulls her close to his bare chest* Oh yes I did promise a dance with you, my queen Amythest. *getting caught up in his emotions he pulls the girl closer and begins to lean in for a kiss, but stops the just before he makes contact and pulls back and looks away at the ground* Gomen nasai... This isn't right. I can't use you like this.

*he pulls aways and moves over towards his chair in the corner of the bar to get a hold of himself noticing that even though his shirt was gone he felt an unusual warmth in his chest*  
Exor Omega rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 2, 2, 3, 1 Total: 13 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:14 pm
<<< It's official - I love your intervention at the MW bar, Kai heart heart (And your dancing...!) >>>  

Exor Omega

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:19 pm
{{Aww! A funny and cute post all rolled into one, Kai!}}

Amy laughed softly as Kai called her his queen again and he pulled her close to him in a dance. Her laugh was quickly cut off, though, by a soft gasp when she felt his bare chest against her. She wasn't wearing that much in the way of a shirt herself, so she could feel his skin against hers.

When Kai began to lean in for a kiss, though, she didn't really know how to react. She knew that this wasn't the Kai she was used to being around. He was funny and she was having fun with him, but she didn't want their first kiss to be like this.

Before she could do anything herself, though, Kai pulled back and murmured something about not using her. She watched him walk over to the corner of the bar with wide eyes. Her cheeks were bright red and she just stared over at him for a few moments while she tried to process everything that had happened so quickly.

She sighed finally and started to walk over toward his spot in the corner. She pulled a chair up beside him and sat down in it.

"Kai, are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:19 pm
{{Ayami/Leko wear less than that on a daily basis, Cuwen}}

*twitch*
I'm fine stare *knows that no one is going to buy that, especially not Ryzan* stressed I'm just... um... tired... or something... *rubs his forehead with his other hand, still holding the handkerchief under his nose*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:20 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{Ayami/Leko wear less than that on a daily basis, Cuwen}}

{{Really?? I've only seen her wear a gown, I think... Now I want to see her other outfits! lol! I'm curious.}}  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:22 pm
* looks at Amethyst. * Ive been alive for many many years. I think I might have a good sense of character every once in a while. * turns back to Exor * Lets start by why the hell you showed up in my hospital...twice for that matter...and why you are sitting before me. The abridged version please...just because I am immortal doesnt mean I want to sit around forever to hear it.  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:25 pm
Exor levelled his eyes in a concerned manner. "Ya know, Tes," he said as he walked over to his uncomfortable friend, "there's a trick to that. When I got my nose broken the first time (oh so many years ago), it kept bleeding a lot. I found that if you wet a napkin or paper towel or whatever and put it up your nose, it not only stops the blood, but the dried blood won't stick to your nose and dry it out and cause more nosebleeds. You won't be the superstar sexy cool lookin drow of the day for ten to fifteen minutes, but it really helps with the irritation et cetera..." He tried to be boring and matter-of-fact to take Tes's mind off of whatever was really bothering him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:27 pm
*pant, pant*

Hey everyone! I'm here. No cheers, just balloons and decorations. Sorry I'm late. The truck's outside. Is Psyzapp around?

*gets pale and sits down to rest*

bandaidd
Crew

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:30 pm
(( bandaidd my nurse gave you valium. why are you up? ))

* looks up to see bandaidd * Arent you suppo....?? * hes cut off as she assk about Pyszapp *  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games