Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:56 am
{{Gi ussta~ My Kai senses are tingling, and it feels mzilst bronretla redface }}

humph! *slaps Tes again and follows Psyzapp up the other staircase, surprised to see they are in the main bar area again*

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:58 am
(( Main Bar Ryzan. I just opened the door and I'm waiting for everyone to file in so I can make sure this entrance is secure. 3nodding ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:59 am
BlackR.16
* smiles as Amethyst walks in * Well hello. How are you today? Recover well from last night?

Amy turned to smile softly at Black. She was over being angry with him now. She and Icy were... at least speaking now, so there was no reason for her to remain angry at Black for leaving her alone with Icy over a week ago.

"I'm doing well. I wasn't at the party that long, so I got a lot of sleep when I got home. At least I got to see half of the new expansion! I saw the restaurant area. How are you today, Black?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:01 am
Psyzapp
(( Main Bar Ryzan. I just opened the door and I'm waiting for everyone to file in so I can make sure this entrance is secure. 3nodding ))
{{Xas xas. I saw that. I had thought I had previewed posts before responding, jhal I guess I was mistaken redface I have edited it}}  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:02 am
Im doing fine. Oh by the way I hear you're a bit of witch...If you have time I have something I would like to show you and possibly teach you if you want....its been a few months since Ive used them but Im willing to shake the dust off, as you would say...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:04 am
"Hey, Lord Black, how goes," Exor asked as he stepped back into the bar.

<<< Gotta go for another walk, but I'll be back in about 15 minutes, I'll gank a computer 3nodding >>>  

Exor Omega

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:05 am
Amy's eyes widened at what Black said and she looked around quickly to see if there was anyone around that didn't know she was a witch. She didn't see anyone that didn't...

She quickly walked over to Black with excited, but cautious, eyes. She spoke softly to him. "How did you hear that I'm a witch, if you don't mind me asking?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:07 am
*hears Amy's voice come from behind him and he spins around and runs over and hold both her hands* Ohayou sa! I slept so soundly I thought for sure I would miss the party *laughs*

*upon hearing Black's statement that the party had been last night kai froze from shock as the his words sunk in* Σ( ̄ロ ̄lll) I-it can't be true... it's Saturday morning! *pulls out a pocketwatch to check the date* Nande yo ne... I know I have a horrible sense of direction, but time has failed me as well now.  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:08 am
{{... I must be getting tired. I had to edit Ryzan's last post at least 3 or 4 times stare }}

*heads up into the main bar behind Psyzapp and Ryzan*
So do Ryzan and I only have access to the corridor with our quarters... *cough* ... um.. Ryzan's quarters ninja ... or do we have access to both? I guess you might not know the answer to that, but I wondered since Ryzan and I often end up moving people out of the bar when they pass out. Dame had fallen asleep in the bar earlier, but she woke up before I could stash her away... er... I mean, take her home ninja If she were to fall asleep again, I'm not sure how we would bring her to her room.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:08 am
* before responding to Amethyst he watches as Exor walks in and out addressing him * How th...... * and then he was gone. Shaking his head he turns back to Amethyst. * Im almost 2000 years old child...nothing is hidden from me when it is practiced inside these walls  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:12 am
* looks up again as Psyzapp, Ryzan, and TES come in * Hey...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:13 am
*She watches the heavy door close and then quietly says to TES.* Yes…you do have access to the corridor since you are in the system. The only thing currently down there is Dames room. *She grins at him.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:14 am
{{Wow... you've GOT to be tired, Tes. You're hardly ever on at this time.}}

Amy's eyes widened when Kai came over and grabbed both of her hands. The poor guy... he thought he WAS here on time for the party. He hadn't missed yesterday on purpose... just slept for a very long time it sounded like.

She lightly pulled her hands away from Kai and then moved them to cup his face. "Kai, it's ok. I wasn't even at the party that long. I missed quite a bit, too, but you still have plenty of time to see the new additions in the future, if you want to. Don't be sad that you missed the party. You look great!"

She smiled hopefully at him, then dropped her hands and looked over at Black. {{is he at the bar?}} She frowned.

"I am NOT a child! Let's get that out of the way right now. So, what do you have you want to show me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:18 am
Well I must be going. *She grins at Black and Amy.* See you all later.

*She goes into her office, opens the bookcase, heads down the corridor and into her chambers. She shuts and locks the door behind her.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:18 am
* chuckles * Quite right you are. Apologies when you come to be my age everyone seems to be....as for what I wanted to show you is the powers of the elements. I stayed for a period of time with an old mage who taught me. Are you interested...? * looks at Kai who is stricken by disbelief *

(( yea he is in the bar ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games