Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cold.wire.lips

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:55 pm
you know, lurichan, kindness often breeds tolerance towards that which is better confronted.
label battles have merit. all battles have their merit. i was invited into this guild to start battles.
perhaps you might be a bit more discriminating about the battles you choose to prevent?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:56 pm
lurichan
Deific Requiem
lurichan
Deific Requiem
I like the new announcement.

heart

I'm glad it meets with your approval. (or meats, whichever you perfer).

I would have been back earlier, but other guild duties took priority with what little time my schedule allows. I also was somewhat put off by the recent bickering of what is, what is not, you suck, no I don't, and the odd spam post.

It seems my time away has led some to be a little less kind in their posting than they normally otherwise would be. *sigh* It seems I'll have to find a way to be a bit more active again despite everything. Hmm.

You need not put the weight of the guild soley upon yourself, you know. Others misbehave due to a lack of authority. Increase that authority, decrease the misbehaving.  

ieatyourtclol

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:58 pm
lurichan
Deific Requiem
lurichan
Deific Requiem
I like the new announcement.

heart

I'm glad it meets with your approval. (or meats, whichever you perfer).

I would have been back earlier, but other guild duties took priority with what little time my schedule allows. I also was somewhat put off by the recent bickering of what is, what is not, you suck, no I don't, and the odd spam post.

It seems my time away has led some to be a little less kind in their posting than they normally otherwise would be. *sigh* It seems I'll have to find a way to be a bit more active again despite everything. Hmm.

I was really slack myself.
I'll put a bit more effort in again and we will hopefully see improvement.

Special effects by lunitic handstrings  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:58 pm
cold.wire.lips
you know, lurichan, kindness often breeds tolerance towards that which is better confronted.
label battles have merit. all battles have their merit. i was invited into this guild to start battles.
perhaps you might be a bit more discriminating about the battles you choose to prevent?

Ahh, but there are always worthy battles that must be fought, but when one disregards the rules of war and starts guirilla tactics, that is when I must interviene and hit people up side the back of the head with a rolled up Geneva convention.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:59 pm
Deific Requiem

You need not put the weight of the guild soley upon yourself, you know. Others misbehave due to a lack of authority. Increase that authority, decrease the misbehaving.

I'll already been tossing back and forth the idea...but I haven't approached my perspectives yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:00 pm
Deific Requiem

that is not why others misbehave.
did you just miss the part about fascism in political science class?  

cold.wire.lips

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:01 pm
lurichan
Deific Requiem

I'll already been tossing back and forth the idea...but I haven't approached my perspectives yet.

Where are my manners. How have you been Luri?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:02 pm
lurichan
cold.wire.lips

Ahh, but there are always worthy battles that must be fought, but when one disregards the rules of war and starts guirilla tactics, that is when I must interviene and hit people up side the back of the head with a rolled up Geneva convention.

guerrilla tactics win wars.
of course, one must realise when a debate becomes a war, and which wars are worth fighting. i've a distaste for ad-hominem, myself.  

cold.wire.lips

cold.wire.lips

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:02 pm
aww, someone wants to be a mod.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:04 pm
cold.wire.lips
Deific Requiem

I posted it as a generalized statement. With the absence of an authoratative presence, people need not worry about consequence. Without consequence, people need not fear. As that cycle continues, eventually, you will find misbehaving. I am too tired to point it out. It's there.  

ieatyourtclol

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:05 pm
Deific Requiem

Where are my manners. How have you been Luri?

I have been... adjusting. It's odd to get all my sleep at the same time, and to be at work during the daylight hours. ^^* I really think some of my co-workers thought I was a vampire with how little I was there during the morning before the schedual shift.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:05 pm
cold.wire.lips

I have no time to be a mod in another guild.  

ieatyourtclol

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:06 pm
cold.wire.lips

Don't get banned already.
You're too cool for that.

He's a good boy, luri, but he's rough arround the edges.
*Squeezes him in a firm, but loving manner*

I've got my orange crush  
cold.wire.lips
lurichan
cold.wire.lips

guerrilla tactics win wars.
of course, one must realise when a debate becomes a war, and which wars are worth fighting. i've a distaste for ad-hominem, myself.

I myself don't mind debates, but I tend to be a little bit put off by wars... espeically if people start to carry around weapons of mass distruction (also known as "I'm right and everyone else is wrong because I say so").  

lurichan
Vice Captain

cold.wire.lips

Deific Requiem
cold.wire.lips
Deific Requiem

I posted it as a generalized statement. With the absence of an authoratative presence, people need not worry about consequence. Without consequence, people need not fear. As that cycle continues, eventually, you will find misbehaving. I am too tired to point it out. It's there.

my yes, humans are simple animals so utterly bound to the laws of subconscious causation, aren't they?
when unleashed, all they'll do is eat each other.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games