Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:12 pm
*sigh* *switches to boredom dance* nyuu, even Elfin Lied isn't helping....not even Nyuu and her cute-ness can aleviate my boredom....mybe I should possibly do some college work for once...*ponders*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:12 pm
Isobel Bellamy
WHOOT! I have heating back!! I no-longer need to wear gloves!! *happy dance* xd

Yayness for not freezing your arse off!  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:42 am
lurichan
Isobel Bellamy

*laughs* yup!

Wow, have you any idea what an American saying arse sounds like to English ears? it's pretty funny ^^ I heard Sarah Michell Geller say it, made me giggle ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:41 pm
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan
Isobel Bellamy

*laughs* yup!

Wow, have you any idea what an American saying arse sounds like to English ears? it's pretty funny ^^ I heard Sarah Michell Geller say it, made me giggle ^^

*lol* but it's fun to try for a british accent and confuse people in public... especially when you keep yelling "Ah, bloody 'ell!" sweatdrop  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:28 am
Or if you start combining French, English, Spanish, and German.

That throws EVERYONE off. ^_^

Horray for making 13k gold of the marketplace! Oh, how I have missed that market place.

Alas, how is everyone?

OH MY! It's SNOWING!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:03 pm
lurichan
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan
Isobel Bellamy

*laughs* yup!

*lol* but it's fun to try for a british accent and confuse people in public... especially when you keep yelling "Ah, bloody 'ell!" sweatdrop

We don't say that!! Well, not to the extent that Americans think we do razz

Bloody, yes

There's a H in "hell"! A lot of us pronouce it, not all Engligh accents drop the 'h' off words!! rofl it's like saying all Americans talk like Texans!!  

Isobel Bellamy

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:08 pm
Macabre_Cogitation

Horray for making 13k gold of the marketplace! Oh, how I have missed that market place.

Alas, how is everyone?

OH MY! It's SNOWING!

*laughs* no doubt people will look at you funny

Damned Market Place, they charge too much!! crying

*plots to kill you for getting snow* no snow....only two days out of the whole winter...and it's getting warm already eek  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:18 pm
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan
Isobel Bellamy

*laughs* yup!

We don't say that!! Well, not to the extent that Americans think we do razz

Bloody, yes

There's a H in "hell"! A lot of us pronouce it, not all Engligh accents drop the 'h' off words!! rofl it's like saying all Americans talk like Texans!!

*lol* I know that not everyone drops the h sound. I also know the accent can vary a bit depending on the region the person is from. I also know that... cokney(Sp?) is a seperate accent within britian that has a distinct sound all of it's own.

..I just have fun with confusing people sometimes.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:23 pm
lurichan
[
*lol* I know that not everyone drops the h sound. I also know the accent can vary a bit depending on the region the person is from. I also know that... cokney(Sp?) is a seperate accent within britian that has a distinct sound all of it's own.

I find it amusing with accents, very fun^^ I found it really amusing that some people thought that Hugh Laurie (House) was actually American, I was just waiting for him to drop the accent and talk in his normal accent xd

Cockney is wierd.......it's like the accent was dropped out of space o.O  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:41 pm
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan
[

I find it amusing with accents, very fun^^ I found it really amusing that some people thought that Hugh Laurie (House) was actually American, I was just waiting for him to drop the accent and talk in his normal accent xd

Cockney is wierd.......it's like the accent was dropped out of space o.O

*lol* rofl rofl rofl Cockney, the accent that no one really understands! In ancient times... there were people who came from space.. bringing their strange accent with them... in time this accent was known as.....
(Insert dramatic music here)
Cockney.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:48 pm
lurichan

*lol* rofl rofl rofl Cockney, the accent that no one really understands! In ancient times... there were people who came from space.. bringing their strange accent with them... in time this accent was known as.....
Cockney.

And just when we thought that lurichan's sanity was salvegeable, she trashes our hopes eek  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:52 pm
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan

Cockney.

And just when we thought that lurichan's sanity was salvegeable, she trashes our hopes eek

Sanity? What's that? I haven't had sanity for over a decade now. whee  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:54 pm
lurichan

*laughs* lemmie guess, you don't suffer from insanity, you enjoy every moment of it rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:13 pm
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan

*laughs* lemmie guess, you don't suffer from insanity, you enjoy every moment of it rofl

Exactly! xd  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Deadside Dreams

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:34 pm
Macabre_Cogitation

Alas, how is everyone?

OH MY! It's SNOWING!

It's been snowing off and on around here, nothing big though... We haven't had a good white winter in like... four years >.<  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games