Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
--- Raven Of The Night --- a club for got goth? members Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:16 am
*He nods, Pours a cup of Mountain dew and brings it over to sirenstoy, takes the old cuap and brings it back to the bar where he begins to wash it.*

"Life can be difficult, confusion over things is inevitable. i know how the whole 'not knowing whats wrong' thing goes. it's part of life, it gets better, epiphanies happen.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:19 am
* Simply nodded*

Yes. It will pass. Love conquers all, you know.

Thanks.

*he sipped at the soda and chuckled softly*  

Your Night Surgeon

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:23 am
*He dries the cup with a towel and sets it inverted on the counter. he smiled and then slowly lost it as memories invaded, he blinked and then nodded*

"Aye, love is an amazing and power thing. it is a double edged blade though."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:25 am
* Letting his hair fall from the topknot into its shoulder length free fall, he nodded*

Yes, like anything worth having, it's risky. The risks of the heart can be the greatest thing you've ever done.... or your greatest folly.  

Your Night Surgeon

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:28 am
*nods and take a sip of his coffee*

"Without risks, there would be no true happiness, especially when the risks show us the contrasts between what we have and what we would lose."

*shrugs and sips some more coffee*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:32 am
* nodded, then closed his eyes and seemed to think*

Besides, most of the best blades are double edged...

* Was thinking of swords, axes, daggers, and the rest of his SCA gear*  

Your Night Surgeon

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:37 am
*HE chuckled*

"very true. My parents the other day suggested i look into the SCA, that i would enjoy it. i don;t suppose you could elaborate on it for me could you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:43 am
* Glancing up, a wide grin on his features he looked much the 9th century celtic warrior he played*

The SCA? Hell, we've got a guild, man. We're pretty much a bunch of kooks who play a persona, which is kinda like a roleplay character from the 600's to the 1600's. We have everything from rapier-wielding dandies to katana-swinging samurai. I myself practice with rapier and heavy weapons... I also dance and sing, recite poetry, and tell stories. It's alot of historical fun, mate. I could go on to tell you stories, but.... then why would you want to go to an event afterwards, eh?  

Your Night Surgeon

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:48 am
*SIps his coffee while he browses the SCA website*

"Sounds like something that i would be interested in, would give me something to do instead of sit around my house all day."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:52 am
It's a real hoot, man. And if you get into heavy fighting, there's nothing like coming home and being able to say you'd killed six people, maimed two others, and died upon the axe of your best friend.

But then, the light fighters can use pistols.... which is really cool.

* pulled a few strands of tattered shirt sleeve, thinking of his wenching exploits*

There's something for everyone.  

Your Night Surgeon

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:56 am
*continues to browse*

"so it seems, but this darn kingdom of atlantia website won't load for me so i can see if there are any local groups."

*grumbles and has a sip of coffee*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:59 am
I'm the local Ansteorrean. I have two personas, actually, one late period ( 15th century) Scottish and one that's a 9th century Celt... Either way, i can wear something akin to a kilt. And being a bard, I can sing songs from all over the globe...which is nice. I'm currently learning a Voltaire song, which is way out of period... but I like it. " When you're Evil" is just too good to not sing.

* sips his soda and giggles*  

Your Night Surgeon

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:04 am
*looks at local events*

" i have no idea which one to attend if i'm just gettign started."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:07 am
Start by going to a local populace meeting. Trust me, you'll find it easier that way. They'll tell you how to get started and all that fun stuff. perhaps they'll go so far as to lend you garb and perhaps the other stuff you'd need for an event.

Make friends and then go. Easy cheese that way.  

Your Night Surgeon

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:09 am
*raises an eyebrow*

"i believe the baronial activities night is the closest thing to that. everyhting else is either fighter/archery practice."  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff