Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:32 pm
Amy was sitting in bed with the TV on above her bed. After much arguing and persuading, Amy finally got Karrie to go home and take a nap in their bed. It would have been the first time in almost a week that he got to sleep in a real bed. He needed good rest.

The doctors had checked her over last night and were absolutely astounded at her progress and sudden recovery. They were keeping her in the hospital for two more days to make sure she really was well. They tried to convince themselves that it was that third medicine they had given her that had healed her so quickly, but deep down they knew better. That medicine hadn't been working in her system any better than the others had, and no medicine would heal a person that quickly.

Amy couldn't wait to get home and eat some real food. This hospital food was horrible.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:34 pm
*after getting directions to the hospital from Karrie, Kits drove over to go visit her. When she walked into Amy's room, she was happy to see her looking so well* Hi Amy! ^_^ You look like you're feeling a lot better.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:44 pm
Amy smiled brightly when she saw Kits come into her room and almost tried to get out of the bed to greet her. The slight tug of the IV's reminded her to stay in bed, though.

"Kits, you're here! It's so good to see you! I've missed you. How are you? Did you bring Thistle?"

Amy had asked Karrie to ask Kits if she could sneak Thistle into her room in a backpack or something. She missed her so much, and she knew Thistle must be worried sick about her.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:53 pm
*shakes her head* She didn't like the idea of having to hide to come see you. *walks in and sits in the chair next to her bed* So she's staying with Karrie to make sure he takes a nap today.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:59 pm
Amy laughed at that thought. "Oh really? I'm surprised Velcore isn't the one doing that. I'm glad Thistle and Karrie are becoming so close. And I can understand her not wanting to hide to come and see me. As long as she knows she has the option to come and see me and isn't too upset, then that's good. Thank you so much for taking care of her, Kits. I appreciate it so much."

She held out her arms to Kits and smiled. "So how about a hug? Don't worry, you won't pull anything out. Karrie was nervous to touch me, too."

She laughed softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:07 pm
Oh, he's there too. But last I saw, Thistle was following Karrie into his room. *chuckles* She misses you, but I think she was glad he's home at least.

*leans over and hugs Amy* Velcore was trying to convince me to let him come. He wanted me to get up here and open the window for him to come in to visit you. *laughs* I didn't think that was such a good idea, though.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:14 pm
Amy laughed at the mental image she got of Thistle following Karrie into his room. Karrie used to not like that because Thistle would lick his face. She didn't do that anymore, though. She had learned better after about the fifth time of Amy picking her up and shutting her out of the room when she'd lick Karrie's face.

"I'm glad Karrie's there for her. I'm glad you were there for her, too. You understand better than anyone how pets can like a lot of people, but when their owners are gone, they're usually very sad. You know that, so I'm not worried about you taking Thistle's mood personally, which is very good."

When Kits mentioned Velcore wanting to see her, she smiled brightly. After their hug was over, she spoke. "He did?! That's so sweet of him! You know, if you wanted to, you could shut the hospital door and open the window. I don't think we'd get in trouble that way."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:29 pm
Of course I understand. I've got enough pets of my own and been around Velcore enough to know what they're like. *moves her tail around* I changed the batteries in her pillow for her too. She was so worried about you that she'd killed them.

I didn't bring Velcore today. I convinced him it would be better for him to stay at home with Karrie. You probably won't be here much longer anyway, so he can wait till you get home.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:47 pm
"She did? Poor sweetie... Thank you for doing that. And yeah, exactly. You have pets, so you know what it's like. That's why it's so nice to be able to send Thistle to you. You get it."

She smiled brightly and started to sparkle slightly at the idea of going home soon. "I am! I don't know if Karrie told you or not, but I get to go home in two days!"

Before she could continue, a man carrying flowers and a box came into her room. Her eyes widened and she gasped softly when she saw that it was her dad.

"Dad?"

Amy's father sighed shakily and looked at his daughter in worry. He had gotten the message at Aqua Springs about Amy being sick. He had spoken to the doctor outside to find out her exact condition, providing proof that he was indeed her father. He couldn't believe how sick she had been. Frankly, it had scared him to his very core. But seeing her sitting up in bed now looking almost completely healthy, except for the IVs in her, made him feel a huge sense of relief.

"Amethyst... I... I hope you don't mind that I stopped by. I got a message at Aqua Springs about what was going on and I wanted to come by."

Amy waited a few moments and then nodded slightly. "Uh.. yeah.. of course. It's ok."

Her father walked forward a little awkwardly, focusing on the floor. He went to the other side of Amy's bed, the one Kits wasn't at, and sat the flowers and box on the nightstand next to Amy's bed.

"I... I brought you some flowers. I also brought some ham and cheese sandwiches. They're in the box so that the nurses didn't know that I was bringing in food. I figured you'd be getting sick of hospital food by now."

Amy's eyes widened, both in excitement and in shock that her dad would think of that, knowing her well enough to know her food preferences.

Amy managed to smile slightly and nodded to her father. "Thank you, Dad. That was.. nice of you. I was getting sick of the food here."

As he started to open the box and get a sandwich out, Amy nodded over to Kits. "I think you know Kits. Kits, this is my dad."

Amy's dad looked over at Kits and nodded to her, smiling slightly. He was glad Amy had a friend here visiting her. He hated the idea of her being here alone. He knew of his daughter's habit to be alone. He was disappointed, though, to see that he was the only one to have brought her flowers. There were no other flowers, cards, stuffed animals or anything around the room.

"Hello, Kits. It's good to see you again."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:57 pm
*nods* He did tell me. I'm really glad. You'll be happy to see how much progress has been made at Aqua Springs too. ^_^

*when Amy's dad walks in, she looks relieved because it means that he did get her message, even if it's a little late now* Hello. *pauses for a moment* I'm sorry, but I forgot your name... sweatdrop

*looking at the flowers, her eyes widen* Oh, that reminds me! *pulls a small framed photograph out* Since I wouldn't bring Velcore, he told me to bring you this. *gives her the picture, which is of Velcore, Thistle, and Smok* The frame doesn't really match it, it's just one I had already.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:04 pm
Daniel chuckled softly. "It's alright. My name's Daniel."

Amy took the frame in her hands carefully and her eyes widened again when she saw what the picture was. Tears started forming in her eyes and she laughed softly.

"Oh this is perfect, Kits... Such sweethearts."

She started to trace the faces in the picture with one of her index fingers. Then she looked up at Kits and smiled. "Thank you for this, Kits. It will really help the next two days."

Amy handed the frame over to her father and then took the sandwich he had held out for her.

"The pink pony is mine, Dad. Her name is Thistle. Next to her is Velcore, and next to him is Smok. They're both dragons and the sweetest creatures you have ever met."

She took a bite of her sandwich and sighed in relief. It tasted wonderful.

Daniel looked at the picture in surprise and confusion and then looked up at Kits in confusion. "These... These are magical creatures. I didn't even know they actually existed."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:16 pm
*smiles* I'm glad. *giggles* Smok wasn't supposed to be in the picture, but he jumped in at the last moment* We thought it might help you from feeling too homesick.

*nods* They are magical. Thistle does magic and Velcore can talk. Smok doesn't do anything special yet, but he's still a baby. *ears twitch as she smiles widely* He's one of mine.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:20 pm
Amy took another bite of her sandwich, swallowed, and then spoke. "It really does. And I'm glad Smok got in on the picture! It's good to see him, too, when I look at it."

Daniel looked back down at the picture and then set it up on the nightstand. "A flying unicorn that can do magic? Talking dragons? I.. wow. I shouldn't be surprised they exist, but I just had no idea."

Amy tensed as she looked down at her sandwich. She and her father were tolerating each other right now. She was really worried that it was about to be ruined. But those creatures were her family. Kits was her family. She'd defend them in an instant. She just prayed that her father wasn't going to react negatively.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:31 pm
*nods* A lot of things that people think aren't real are. *points to her ears* Like me. I'm a neko. My ears and tail are real. 3nodding I also have friends that are elves.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:40 pm
Daniel looked up at Kits and studied her ears and tail. He thought he remembered her telling him she was a neko before, but he had no idea what that was. She seemed nice enough, though. Besides, what was harmful about a half-human/half-cat creature?

He wasn't sure about the other magical creatures, but one look at his daughter told him that he should just let it drop for now. He didn't want to have one of his fights with Amy. He never liked having them, but she was just so stubborn and wouldn't see things his way. She wouldn't see the truth. But right now, she was healing. He wouldn't stress her out more.

He smiled slightly and nodded. "Well, I guess I shouldn't be too surprised, then, that there are other magical creatures out there if there can be witches and... neko's out there?"

He hoped he got her term right.

Amy sighed in relief and finished her sandwich. No fight tonight. That was good.

After wiping her hands on a napkin, she yawned. "Oh man... Excuse me. I guess I'm getting tired again."

She looked at her father and then at Kits sadly. "I was hoping I'd have more time with you."

Daniel shook his head and smoothed down his daughter's hair, an action he was surprised he did. "It's alright, Amethyst. Get some rest. I'll be back tomorrow."

He smiled down at her and then nodded to Kits in goodbye. Then, he left the room, giving Kits and Amy a chance to say goodbye.

When he had come into the hospital today and had talked with the doctors, they had told him that a man named Karrie had stayed with Amy for the majority of the week, only going home for brief periods of time. Daniel assumed that Karrie was Amy's boyfriend, and despite how much he didn't like the idea of them together, he was relieved to know that Amy had at least two other people looking out for her.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games