Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rolling his shoulder, Akihiko shrugged out of Michi's grasp. "How is it bull?" the man asked seriously. "Spell... Derailing... Damn it what do you think I would have done?! I had commitments, Michi! You think I was going to run off to the hospital, which, by the way, I don't even ******** know which hospital he's in so lot of good it would have done to go running off in the first place!" he shook his head. "No... I would have kept doing what I was doing. Chiyou isn't Izzy, damn it!"

Akihiko froze, putting a hand on the side of his head.
It hurt... bad... worse than usual lately...
But... he wasn't seeing anything.
There was no memory playing in his mind.

Just... words...
Hiroki's words...

Anger.
Pure rage filled up every corner of Akihiko's being and he turned. With lightning reflexes he grabbed Hiroki by the shoulder and turned him around.
Just before punching him hard with a left hook.
Hard enough to knock most men to the floor.

"Hard choices? You don't know what a hard choice is, Asato Hiroki. Or maybe you do... maybe you know... but you damn sure don't know the guilty consequences of a wrong one. Don't give me the 'still recovering' s**t, because you know full well that going over those documents and files isn't hindering that one bit. Oh and yes I've gone over them. I didn't just throw them aside like you SEEM to think I did. The both of you..." his blue gaze fell on Michi again too. "Need to stop acting like I'm going to break under pressure. Because neither of you could possibly understand where my breaking point lies."

Turning, Akihiko walked past Michi, not even bothering to see if Hiroki got back up.
He didn't care of bodyguards followed him out of the building.
Hiroki deserved it.
He'd been hiding things. Things that Narcissus needed to know.
Akihiko didn't want to be protected.
After all... protection had failed him too many times in the past.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:14 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"You didn't bother to contact me about anything you read. Even if you just looked at them your input might have been nice." Hiroki said just before he got a hook that sent him flying against the wall.

He reeled for a moment as the brat decided to storm out. But Hiroki had enough. Even before Michi could comment, he took a leap across the hall way and grabbed Akihiko's shoulder spinning him around to return the favor....but Hiroki purposefully avoided the head and squarely gave him a gut punch. "I've had it UP to My wits end with your Violence! If you think you can walk in here and push me around! You've got another thing coming!" He punched him again hard and the bodyguards dove in to drag him off. "I'm not a fricking mind reader, Brain Surgery is a serious issue! I don't get much sleep on most nights and you're either not well, injuried, in concert or just too dang difficult to work with to be of any help at all!"

Hiroki was pissed beyond pissed with the grandson of Aki. It wasn't enough he was working his a** off that he had to put up with this man's complaints. Not like he ever communicated well with this man in the first place but still. He had enough problems without Koyasu-kun making everything worse. Struggling a bit in the Bodyguards grasp he just wanted to continue punching Koyasu-kun. It would have really vented some of his serious stress. But probably would leave Tanaka-kun with some serious work to do.

Michi choked when he saw Hiroki go after Akihiko and was ready to leap in to stop the man had not the others already made the effort to do it. "Calm down both of you. This isn't going to solve anything. You shouldn't be hurting each other!"

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:28 pm

Pulled around, Narcissus doubled over the second Hiroki's fist made contact. The second punch sent him to his knees as he coughed, arms around his stomach, just trying not to throw up.
The man had winded him...
And that just wound up Akihiko even more...

"Input? Since when did you start listening to any input I've got?" he asked, laughing slightly as he got to his feet.

Smirking, Akihiko couldn't help but shake his head in amusement. "Seems like someones bodyguards are doing me a favor, ne? Yes, I think I can walk in here and push you around because you know things. Things I need to know. What else are you hiding from me, Hiroki?! Did you secretly have ojisan offed so you could take his place?" the musician teased darkly, knowing that would get a rise out of the man certainly.

He stepped forward, obviously not afraid of anything the one-time secretary could do to him. "Oooo... worrying about me? How nice. I've had ENOUGH of people worrying about me. I'm not some fragile child, you b*****d... I can take care of myself, no thanks to you. Yeah, brain surgery is serious." he pulled off the fedora he was wearing and tossed it to Hiroki's feet.

One could clearly see the scar on his head and the shaved hard around it.

"You think I don't know that? I almost died because this security you're so proud of, failed miserably. Almost died because some hired gun of Matsumoto Izo decided it'd be fun to pump me full of heroine and cocaine. You're damn lucky I'm not on some street corner doing a back alley drug deal right now! And why? Because I've got more important things to do than get a fix! No matter how bad I want it... none of you have noticed it. Not a single ******** one of you. I wake up in the middle of the night craving that s**t, and yet you think I'm not strong enough to deal with bad news?! Are you all out of your minds?!"

Blue eyes turned on Michi. "You're right. We should calm down. But this is solving something. We've both been wanting to beat the s**t out of one another for weeks now, hell probably months. It's only right... that I return the favor!"

Akihiko was in front of Hiroki before the bodyguards could react, and this time... it was a right hook that slammed into the temporary chairman's nose.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:51 pm
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Good question, rarely do you give Good input. Just several snide remarks and backhanded comments!" he returned in his anger.

"Hiding? ARE YOU SERIOUS!?" The comment about Koyasu-sama caused the acting chairman's blood to boil. Now the b*****d comments were just down right nasty. But this was always the way it was with Narcissus. Things would only get worse and Hiroki knew he wasted his time here with this man every time he talked to him.

Hiroki was livid as Akihiko spewed his crap. " I can't apologize enough for the failure of the bodyguards but I've made efforts to change it and Sal's working day and night to solve problems in the security! Not as if you help matters any with your blasted mouth that could piss off anyone with hearing distance! You were the one that pissed off Matsumoto Izo! I'm cleaning up after YOUR mistakes. Fighting battles that you're not smart enough to win! I love Ohayou! And I've done my best to keep it alive, no thanks to you!"

Blood flew from Hiroki's nose all over his bodyguard to the left in a spray. And Hiroki saw only red afterwards. He broke free from the guards and came out swinging. Returning that punch with a hook to Akihiko's stomach, then one to his jaw. "You talk about YOU always YOU! Not that I could notice! We don't Talk! We've Never Talked! No one is close to you! Who'd know! Not like you'd tell anyone honest unless it benefited you! Not as if you'd let anyone near! If I were as selfish as you there'd be No Ohayou!"

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:09 pm

Doubled over, Akihiko backed up, only to fall backward onto his side, jaw aching after Hiroki hit it.
"Because the only person I let get close to me ******** betrayed me!" the young man shouted, but then he put a hand over his mouth.

He hadn't meant to say that...
Really really hadn't meant to...
That was something not even Hiroki knew. Only two people knew it... just two... and neither of them would ever speak of it again.

Picking himself up, blue eyes focused on the ground as he slowly did so, the man spoke carefully. "I'm sorry I'm such a selfish brat. Sorry that apparently all I can contribute are snide, rude, and sarcastic comments. Sorry that I'm not the perfect grandson everyone wants me to be. But you didn't know me before..." he stood now, staring straight into Hiroki's eyes. "And I don't want you to. I don't want anyone to. So be angry. Hate me. Be the new chairman. I don't give a s**t. But you will never... ever... know me, Asato Hiroki. No one will. Not again."

Akihiko had been so angry, that it seemed like he was about to cry out in his frustration.
Or... was it something more?
Were the near tears in his blue eyes something else?

He knew Hiroki was hiding something from him... after all, he hadn't been able to get in touch with his grandfather since the incident.
No word... no contact... nothing...
And it hurt...
Hurt to think that his own grandfather cared more for this well dressed business man... than his own flesh and blood.

"Why the hell do you think I invented Narcissus in the first place?" the musician asked coldly.
He took a deep breath.
"I can't do this anymore..." he licked his lips, tasting blood from Hiroki's last punch. "Tell the old man I quit. I want out. This isn't worth it anymore." Akihiko whispered before walking to the elevator and hitting the down button.

Luckily, it opened just as he pressed it. But before he stepped in, the man glanced back at Michi. "If you follow me... I'll kill you." the musician spoke, his voice devoid of anything but a deep seated tiredness.

With that, Akihiko got in the elevator and the doors closed. He pressed the button for the first floor.

He was finished with it.
All of it.
Hiroki could have Ohayou... he didn't care anymore.
At this rate, and the man knew it... he'd lose his mind trying to claw his way back to the top.
He just wanted to escape it... all of it...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:29 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Betrayed you? Izzy Lucky? What could he have possibly done!?" Of course Hiroki had no idea that it might be someone else.

"You know you can change and you know you can get help for whatever happened between you...and...Mmm...whoever. You piss me off because you've got the ability to do great things but you're wallowing in Narcissus! I'd be glad to get you that help. You asked for it before the Event. But these injuries...I had to wait."

"Can't do what anymore?! You've not even started yet, Akihiko! Don't even think of quiting because I'm not accepting it! And I am not telling your Grandfather. You've got a bad habit of walking out on me every time you get pushed. Well if you step into that elevator you'll find it's going to stay on this floor."

And Hiroki was right. The elevator refused to move once the door closed. Then the door opened and he was still on the same floor.

"I'm not letting you just walk out on this." Hiroki said as he wiped the blood on his nose with a hankerchief. "You're going to man up and stick around. Whether you like it or not. Running isn't an option! We're going to talk or we're going to beat the crap out of each other. One way or another things will get resolved."

Michi stood there...and stood there...and felt like he had walked into a movie set of bad drama which seemed to be unraveling from years of pain on both sides.

...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:40 pm

"Izzy didn't do anything, baka." Akihiko replied, crossing his arms over his chest as he stood in the elevator.

Damn it... he just wanted to leave... to get away before he really tried to hurt Hiroki.
What he was doing now... well... it was just venting.

"I asked for your help?" the man laughed. "Oh that's rich. Why the hell would I have asked? What did I say, hmm?" he shook his head. "I can't do any of it anymore, don't you get it? I have TRIED to write a song since my head got cut open and poked through... and I haven't come up with anything. Not even a damn chord! I'm tired, Hiroki! I just want it to stop!"

Of course, he wasn't really elaborating on the 'it'...
Narcissus had had one thing on his mind when he entered that elevator... escape.
Not from Hiroki or from the business... from himself. He'd tried so hard to hide it from everyone, including Michi, and it had seemed to be working...
But it just kept building and building and... well...
Akihiko had just wanted to go somewhere, get drunk off his a**, then find someone who could hook him up with the drugs his body craved so desperately.
Hell, the man had hardly eaten anything, even after ordering all that food at the resturant with Michi!
His body craved that simple fix... nothing else mattered to it, and while the sex did calm that craving down some, as did the nicotine...
It didn't go away.
Wouldn't go away...
Ever...

Sighing, Akihiko walked out of the elevator, arms still crossed over his chest. "While I'd love to keep beating the s**t out of you, and well you out of me... nothing's going to get resolved. Not even if we talk. You tell me you won't tell ojisan that I quit... well you're going to have to because I can't ******** reach him. He won't answer the phone when I call, and believe me I've tried a few dozen times. He's ignoring me, Hiroki. Isn't that nice? He gets to ignore me and you have to put up with my 's**t'."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:08 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"You're not the only one that isn't getting personal attention from your grandfather, Koyasu-kun." admitted Hiroki as he tried to stop his nose bleed. Of course, he had seen him recently but that was only after showing up on the doorstep and knocking. "And you're not quiting...giving up or whatever you'd like to call it because that's just not you."

Michi watched Akihiko carefully, actually having a better idea of what was going on than most and what the 'it' was. Maybe this wasn't quite the time for this conversation. So finally, he stepped in.

"Asato-san, I think you should let Narcissus-san go, in my care. I think I understand what is going on and this probably isn't the right time for this conversation. He knew that Akihiko was mad at him but he'd deal with it. He wasn't about to let Akihiko take a dip into something much worse than things were.

Hiroki stared at Michi for a moment and then said, "Fine, Tanaka-kun. I'll leave it in your hands. I've got to get cleaned up...and yes, I'll listen to your CD...when I can get to it."

Usually, Hiroki wouldn't leave things as they were but to be honest, again he and Koyasu-kun were at an impasse once more. They just couldn't get along. They never seemed to figure how to click. And well, Hiroki had the company to save, a business to run...1000s of employees to spare from Smash. While, Akihiko...just gave him..."I was this...and I was that." Always I,,,I,,,I... Never us...we..or anything else. Sure Hiroki could get it that Akihiko was hurting. But gee...he hurt to...he had no life, no time for love, or anything else.

When he turned the Elevator dinged and Michi went to the door and stepped in, "Come on Akihiko...let's go." he said gently. He'd try to talk to the man in private but he knew it might be rough. Needless to say, Michi would work hard to make sure his friend was spared worser things.

...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:22 pm

Strangely... Akihiko didn't say anything.
He listened yes... listened to every word that Hiroki and Michi said.
And... he knew that Tanaka had figured it out.

As soon as the elevator closed, because yes, Narcissus did follow his physical therapist into the small space, Akihiko slammed his fist so hard into the side of the wall that he left a dent.

"Why the hell won't you just leave me alone?" he asked, though there was no cold tone.
He was angry, yes... but perhaps not so much at Michi as he was at himself.
"What part of 'quit' do you two not understand? I don't care anymore, Michi. I really don't." he turned, looking at the man. "I've been putting up a fight this entire time and I'm sick of it. Something's wrong with my grandfather, because he's neglecting the company, and now Hiroki's overworked. I can't run a business. I don't know how. And apparently I can't make music either because all I can think about is..." sighing, Narcissus turned around and leaned against the wall.

He didn't want to say it... didn't want to acknowledge that he was weak...
So very weak...

"You still should have told me about the kid... god and now I'm making Izzy go on this ridiculous vacation! He should be at the hospital for crying out loud!" Akihiko folded his arms over his chest. "What am I doing, Michi? I know I'm selfish... but... Chiyou loves Izzy, right? I mean... shouldn't they be together? He shouldn't be going to Hawaii... not right now..." he sighed again. "Worst timing ever..."

Rubbing at his eyes, Akihiko leaned his head back against the elevator wall as they descended to the first floor. "Gomen... I didn't really mean I'd kill you. Probably break your nose or something but... not kill you... I... I was just so angry and... sometimes I can't control that anger... this... this condition isn't making it any easier to either." he looked to the man at his side. "So... where exactly are we going? Hopefully I can get drunk off my a** there and pass out."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:37 am
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Because you're my friend and I'm not one to turn my back on friends in need." he answered swiftly. "I understand it completely. Quit means you need help now, more now than even before. You're fighting an addiction and it isn't something that just goes away in one night. If you quit now and let this addiction take you over, that music you love and desire to create won't come back. The drugs are good liars filled with false promises. But we're going to work together and get you over this hurdle one inch at at time." Michi was very determined in his resolve to help Akihiko get through this. Not only because of the type of work he did but because he felt like he was the man's friend.

"It's all one step at a time, Akihiko. You can't take any of Asato-san's weight until you take care of you own problems between your addiction and your health. You might say you're able to handle pressure and everything but that's not true. You're a pressure cooker and we need to release that value slowly. Take a little time to remember before the drugs. You were a jerk but you were in control of your life. We've got to get you back to that point." He sat there and pondered what the best thing to do for Akihiko was because the more he thought about it, going from addiction A to addiction B really wasn't going to help Akihiko get over these issues.

"I know I should have told you, and I planed on it but...I was picking the time, Akihiko. You were into you music. You were feeling it a bit. I wasn't going to shoot that down with another nightmarish event. Believe me if Matsumoto Izo is involved, I'd almost think he's doing every thing he can to break you down so you can't do anything to protect what he wants." Michi then paused for a moment before sighing and scratching his head.

"It's bad timing but he didn't fight too hard to stay. I'm guessing whatever text your grandfather sent has something to do with that. Well, you know, I think that if Ishi-san felt that he needed to be here for Chiyou, he'd be staying. Chances are, he's at the hospital right now. Give him a bit of credit, the man's able to make his own decisions." he said as they reached the bottom floor.

"Yeah, I know. But I'm glad you didn't break my nose. I might need a nice looking nose if I ever become a star." He sighed and shook his head, "I think you might have broken Asato-san's though."

"You seriously need to consider anger management classes once we get the other problems under control." he answered but then said, "Come on...lets get to the limo and I'll tell the driver where to go." He walked with Akihiko out to the limo and whispered to the driver.

Across town about 30 minutes later they ended up at a small club. Seemed to be a bit of a dive but inside there was the sound of good music coming from out of the basement. So Michi dragged him downstairs followed by the two body guards.

Inside MIchi grabbed a couple seats at a small table. The room was rather smoky but up on the stage was Narcissus' band. Yammy was singing a wild tune while his hands strummed the strings. His fingers flew while a cigarette hung from his lips. The rest of the band was living it up as they got the crowd going. It looked like they were having a lot of fun. Michi wasn't took concerned about the crowd noticing Akihiko right away. The dim lights and the music kept most people facing forward to watched the band.

The waiter came by and Michi ordered his drink and waited for Akihiko to order before talking, "I thought you might like to hear your band when their not playing your hits. Yammi-san looks like he's having a blast."

...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:19 am
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"Oh I'll get him back alright! Wipe that lippy comeback right off his face." Izzy said confidently as they started closing in on the hospital. "Yes, he likes a good challenge but he's spoiled. He's used to having his own way too much. Makes him a handful to work with that's for sure." he huffed a little seeming thoughtful on how he'd return the favor.

"Mmmhmm...I've still not come to terms with that part, Takagi-kun. It's not something I wanted to share...it was an accident that Akihiko found out about my...mm....closet. I especially didn't want to share that with someone I don't know very well...even if you sort of remind me of Akihiko. Only you're straight, wiser and...well, you've got a good handle on your temper. Ah...I can see what your wife finds so attractive. Smart woman to snag you up right away." He paused and then looked up as an ambulance raced by to go to the emergency entrance.

Once they parked close by, Izzy slipped out the car door and looked over at Yuugi, "I guess I'll let you go to my house now. Do you need a key? Or am I guessing right that you don't. I'll go in and see Chiyou-kun and Nakai-san. I will make sure to stay with my bodyguards too. So you won't have to worry about me at all." He smiled a little and then tried to suppress a yawn before turning and heading into the lobby. Before going upstairs he walked into the gift shop and got a stuffed teddy bear that was just the right size for snuggling. Then he asked a nurse for help getting directed to Chiyou's room.

He knocked before entering and then called out, " Chiyou-kun, I came to check up on you. Are you awake?" He peeked his head in and took a careful look around. Hoping to find everything...as well as it could be.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:29 am
User Image█████████▐▐▐▌▌▌

Benjaminx Doitzel Kaiser III

Gaijin

Days xgo xpast xlike xclouds xin the xsky...

Benjamin, after deciding that he was hungry, walked to a nearby fast food restaurant. The young guitarist ordered a few burgers and a large soda. As he sat down to eat, he kept noticing people staring at him, but he didn't bother thinking to much about it though. They probably just thought that seeing a pink haired gaijin was weird, so he pushed them out of his mind.

He knew that the greasy meat was horrible for him, but they were delicious and reminded him of home. It wasn't like him to reminisce but he found his mind wandering back to the states. He remembered playing with his friends and becoming slightly famous. He also remembered how his friends sold out to his father, how his family cared only that the Doitzel Kaiser name was raised up again at all costs. He would have gone on remembering the good and bad, but hit train of thought was derailed when The Ramones' "I wanna be Sedated" erupted from his pocket. He dropped his burger, then quickly wiped his hands and answered his phone.

"Hello?"
"May I speak to Benjamin Do... Del..."
"This is him." Gaijin said with an irate tone to his voice.
"Er... yes.... Well, I am calling on behalf of Ohayou productions, we need you to return and fill out some paperwork."
Gaijin sighed softly before answering. "I'll be there shortly..."

He gathered up all his trash and tossed it into the garbage bin as he left, sipping on his half finished soda. It didn't take long for him to get back to the studio and when he was he wondered if being called back meant that his audition was accepted.
..But xmoments xwith you xlast xforever..

BenjaminTheDragonBeast

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:45 pm

"My health is fine, I just get headaches..." Akihiko replied once Michi had finished his speech in the limo.
But the man didn't look at his physical therapist.
Mainly because he knew Tanaka was right... he needed help...
"My music is already lost to me right now... used to, I couldn't got a couple days without writing something and now... now it's been a couple weeks. No matter how hard I try, nothing comes out."

In truth, the man didn't feel like talking. He was tired and craving and just wanted to be alone.
But Michi wasn't going to leave him alone... he knew that...

So, Narcissus followed like a lost puppy, getting in the limo, getting back out. Thankfully there were no paparazzi anywhere in sight, because the man probably would have gone postal on them if they had been there.

He descended the steps behind Michi, fedora back in place on top of his head. Narcissus still had his image to keep up, even if he really didn't give a damn anymore.

But as he waited for the waiter to return with a bottle of jack and a glass, the musician couldn't help but watch that indie band play.
The band Izzy had gotten for him... because he didn't have Ohayou's backing...

"Yeah..." Akihiko whispered, pulling his cigarettes from his pocket and lighting one up. "You realize I don't remember them, aside from them being on the DVD... don't you?" he asked, glancing to the physical therapist as he took a long drag of the smoke.
It was about then that the waiter returned and Narcissus poured a shot, downing it without even blinking.
"They're good though... aren't they..."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:01 pm

Stopping outside the hospital, Yuuji looked over to the manager. "Thanks. Maybe you can meet my wife someday. But as for my cousin and your escapades... don't think too much on it. Like I said, the secret will go to my grave, you have my word. I just want you two to be happy. Hell that's all anyone wants... just ask." he smiled. "Why do you think I'm trying so hard to get the two of you together, hmm?"

It was true...
Everyone knew that the two men were perfect for each other. In one way or another.

"Now, you make sure that Chiyou-san is doing alright. I'll pack your things and put the bags by your front door. To get home, just ask your bodyguards," said men had pulled up behind them. "They've got your car so they'll take you home." Takagi waved with a smile. "Have fun, Lucky-san. See you bright and early tomorrow morning."

And with that, he departed.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:02 pm

Nakai had been asleep... deeply asleep... getting the full rest that he needed.
So, when there was a knock on the door and a voice, the man didn't wake.
He hadn't heard it, after all.
But Kai did move slightly, wrapping his arm around Chiyou a bit more protectively as Izzy entered.
It really was a kodak moment...

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games