Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:50 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
~
XD aww you know this stuff is more important.
Sad.
Oh but it is...
I have those feelings they are just not as strong as my other so I thought they disurved to be herd. The announcement is back up....hey can't decide :/
Yes [ 15422 ]
No [ 7774 ]
u.u I wish it was. But hey, at least I'm spending less time on Gaia. ^__^;;
Yeah~ I'm not sure what's up with it. ^^
>D u.u It's been driving me nuts that the inventory arranger is down. I have about seven or eight items out of place. D: ...And other inventories to organize. >.<
XD I've looked through it and pretty much everything is being said. Yeah, I'm working on editing in an answer right now. I started before the announcement lit up, so it actually scared me at first~
Yeah... I think three items will be bad for the Gaian economy. And... it looks like it just might happen. >.<
That's true ^^ though that doens't make me all to happy ^^;
I KNOW! It's been getting to me as well.
XD that's funny. yeah Chris....um bio put down all the DI's except the halo :/ I don't get it. He says it is because it was the first true donation.... all donation items are donation...
Oh it will happen. I just feel bad a year from now when profits go down and the move it up to four items....
You're never online anymore anyway. XD
I thought it would just be a day, maybe two, but no! It's still down! D: Actually I haven't yet checked today. I didn't want to be disappointed.
XD I saw someone else say that too. It makes sense, in a way. It really was like the only donation item since those users didn't know that they would be rewarded with an item. After that, they knew~ Users maybe still donate to keep the site up and running, but they know they'll at least receive pixel items to add to their Gaia wealth as well~ ...I'd hate to see the halo lose its status, but I'd also like to see users achieve their dreams.
u.u I can't afford three items. This won't be one happy sdrawkcab.
My mom semi likes me right now. I'm trying hard to stay on her good side ...no not as much gaia item for me.
I checked it today....it's still down. I saw my onventory and recoiled at lack of organization.
We don't know that! We were not there. yes there was a small amount of user knew about the letters but we don't know if they knew about the letter or not.
No one that doens't buy letters can't afford it. If they do I'm opening a cheep letter store, even if I need the gold or not.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:01 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD that's funny. yeah Chris....um bio put down all the DI's except the halo :/ I don't get it. He says it is because it was the first true donation.... all donation items are donation...
Oh it will happen. I just feel bad a year from now when profits go down and the move it up to four items....
I thought it would just be a day, maybe two, but no! It's still down! D: Actually I haven't yet checked today. I didn't want to be disappointed.
XD I saw someone else say that too. It makes sense, in a way. It really was like the only donation item since those users didn't know that they would be rewarded with an item. After that, they knew~ Users maybe still donate to keep the site up and running, but they know they'll at least receive pixel items to add to their Gaia wealth as well~ ...I'd hate to see the halo lose its status, but I'd also like to see users achieve their dreams.
My mom semi likes me right now. I'm trying hard to stay on her good side ...no not as much gaia item for me.
I checked it today....it's still down. I saw my onventory and recoiled at lack of organization.
We don't know that! We were not there. yes there was a small amount of user knew about the letters but we don't know if they knew about the letter or not.
No one that doens't buy letters can't afford it. If they do I'm opening a cheep letter store, even if I need the gold or not.
Heheh, funny how time can be mispelled into item. PX Anyway~ even though she calls you Gaia? Awww~
Eheh, it takes so much longer to dress when things are out of place. .___.
I've read enough GCD threads. XD Of course, many of them post rumors too. Anyway, hasn't Arwen said that they didn't know that they'd receive items. Some other 03er once said that there were hints making them think that they might receive something. ..I've also heard that no matter how much you donated, you used to only be able to get two letters at most.
There's like a tripple negative going on in that sentence and I can't figure it out, but I got the gyst of what you're saying. @.@ If you ever did consider that, you'd probably want to make a mule just for that. Imagine the amount of PMs you'd receive. x.x

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:13 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Heheh, funny how time can be mispelled into item. PX Anyway~ even though she calls you Gaia? Awww~
I've read enough GCD threads. XD Of course, many of them post rumors too. Anyway, hasn't Arwen said that they didn't know that they'd receive items. Some other 03er once said that there were hints making them think that they might receive something. ..I've also heard that no matter how much you donated, you used to only be able to get two letters at most.
There's like a tripple negative going on in that sentence and I can't figure it out, but I got the gyst of what you're saying. @.@ If you ever did consider that, you'd probably want to make a mule just for that. Imagine the amount of PMs you'd receive. x.x
Um ok. She called me that because I called her pop-corn >.> <.<
I agree. The first time I organized my things into colores I hated it because everythign was in the order I bought it and I liked seeing that.
I thought arwen isn't a mod anymore @.@
XD sorry. It wouldn't run off of pm's o.o or I would do the normal larger hen life red text 'don't pm me' I put a letter up for sale today and normally i just do 15k straight buy only but a bid only sounded like fun so I started it at 10k...in the end I made 1g profit....it sold for 15001gold

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:24 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I agree. The first time I organized my things into colores I hated it because everythign was in the order I bought it and I liked seeing that.
XD sorry. It wouldn't run off of pm's o.o or I would do the normal larger hen life red text 'don't pm me' I put a letter up for sale today and normally i just do 15k straight buy only but a bid only sounded like fun so I started it at 10k...in the end I made 1g profit....it sold for 15001gold
Heheh, popcorn. Cute name. :3
^___^ I remember you saying that you like to see them in chronological order. x3 And how you said it was taking too long to first organize your inventory. But it truly does pay off in the end. ^^ And look better. >3 ...But not when it's all disorganized.
So, her not being a mod anymore takes away her credibility? :/
I didn't think you'd run it through PMs, but people don't listen to that "Don't PM me" warning. Maybe if they're disqualified for doing so, they might listen. XD While that's a very nice thing to do, I don't wish that stress on you. >.x XD Well, that gold really does add up in the end. PX

There's nothing like changes, because nothing changes but the changes.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:48 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
^___^ I remember you saying that you like to see them in chronological order. x3 And how you said it was taking too long to first organize your inventory. But it truly does pay off in the end. ^^ And look better. >3 ...But not when it's all disorganized.
I didn't think you'd run it through PMs, but people don't listen to that "Don't PM me" warning. Maybe if they're disqualified for doing so, they might listen. XD While that's a very nice thing to do, I don't wish that stress on you. >.x XD Well, that gold really does add up in the end. PX

She sadly did not agree
Yep ut ever since i did it in color once i never went back...
......yes. XD She's a good source, she use to be my favorite mod so I respect her a lot.
The letter system and no one is going to get those prices down by complaining ^^;; I just like to fix things

trippy @.@

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:07 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

She sadly did not agree
......yes. XD She's a good source, she use to be my favorite mod so I respect her a lot.
The letter system and no one is going to get those prices down by complaining ^^;; I just like to fix things

trippy @.@
So she came back with an even better name like Gaia? O: What was she thinking?
B] I hope it gets working soon. >.<
^^ I used to not pay much attention to the mods, but I sure knew who Arewn was. And was absolutely shocked when she stopped modding.
Yeah, but very few are willing to do more than complain. The site has accepted all of the 'artificial inflation' as.. normal inflation. u.u

Oh. XD I forgot to delete that. Someone on TV said it, so I typed it out to try to get it straight in my mind.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

DismalFate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:10 pm
ninja Jimmy cracked corn and I don't care
Jimmy cracked corn and I don't care
Jimmy cracked corn, take that you stupid corn! <3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:15 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

She sadly did not agree

trippy @.@
^^ I used to not pay much attention to the mods, but I sure knew who Arewn was. And was absolutely shocked when she stopped modding.
Yeah, but very few are willing to do more than complain. The site has accepted all of the 'artificial inflation' as.. normal inflation. u.u

Oh. XD I forgot to delete that. Someone on TV said it, so I typed it out to try to get it straight in my mind.

I don't try to rationalize her thoughts.
same here.
I was too but wouldn't you want a break?
Well I'm trying!

Oh welll it's a special phrase that's for sure

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

DismalFate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:45 pm
I love cows. whee <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:52 pm
DismalFate
I love cows. whee <3
rock on  

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:55 pm
DismalFate
ninja Jimmy cracked corn and I don't care
Jimmy cracked corn and I don't care
Jimmy cracked corn, take that you stupid corn! <3
Why does the corn have to be hurt? And why do pickled peppers always have to be picked on anyway? ;.;  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:58 pm
>CORN!
Have you guys seen Futurama in the ep where Bender gets a magnit on his head and starts singing? XD I <3 his song.

Fry cracked corn and I dont care.
Leela cracked corn still dont care.
Bender cracked corn and he's the BEST!
Take that you stupid corn!

Buwahaha.

Kohana Ichibana

9,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:01 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
She sadly did not agree

trippy @.@

I don't try to rationalize her thoughts.
same here.
I was too but wouldn't you want a break?
Well I'm trying!

Oh welll it's a special phrase that's for sure
O: But that's when you truly learn great wisdom.
^^
Yep~ especially after modding for so long. I can she why she'd opt to play as a regular user for a while~
^____^ And so do others. ...But then they just attract all of the greedy people. Okay, okay, I'm done playing the apathetic part. x] Yeah, the more people we have helping out to fight inflation, the better. If it doesn't slow it down a lot, at least a few people can be helped out who will return the favor when they can. n.n

Indeed it is. So is:
Is this chicken what I'm eating? Because I know it's tuna, but it says fish.
Or: I'm going to help this team out and change a full 360 degrees.
Or: I believe gay marriage should be between a man and a woman.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:03 pm
Kohana Ichibana
>CORN!
Have you guys seen Futurama in the ep where Bender gets a magnit on his head and starts singing? XD I <3 his song.

Buwahaha.
Heheheh, Bender is <3. And so is Zoidberg. :]  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Kohana Ichibana

9,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:07 pm
sdrawkcab
Kohana Ichibana
>CORN!

Buwahaha.
Heheheh, Bender is <3. And so is Zoidberg. :]

>3 Yay~
I love Zoidburg he's so funny.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games