Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crematoria

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:32 pm
DarkPrincesa
Crematoria
DarkPrincesa
Hey all. Hows it going?

Hello, Princess.

Everything is well so far this evening.
How are you?

I am okay. Bit bored and getting ready to go for a bit of a stroll. I always seem to miss the crowd in here. I wonder when the on times are.

I'm not sure since I am a very a new member here, but a stroll sounds refreshing.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:35 pm
Dr_lecter1988
Crematoria
Dr_lecter1988
ninja ninja

Hi there. :3

evening. i need to get back in the habit of spending part of my day in the guild.

I admit, it always seems somewhat dull and dreary whenever I am around, but I appreciate the little company.

Crematoria

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:36 pm
Meh, time for Your friendly neighborhood ninja Mod to run off to do stuff. night all.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:39 pm
Good night.  

Crematoria

DarkPrincesa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:32 pm
Crematoria

I'm not sure since I am a very a new member here, but a stroll sounds refreshing.

It was nice. I always try to get out for a bit at night (if its not hot and muggy) Otherwise between work and the fact that florida is so hot and disgusting I never get out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:33 pm
Dr_lecter1988

when the guild was more active, the on time started around 9 eastern, i don't know what it is now.

OH no. I came here hoping for a more active guild. I am starting to get a bit bored on gaia because I havent really met anyone that I chat w/ alot, and the guilds I have tried have all been a bit dead  

DarkPrincesa

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:36 pm
DarkPrincesa
Dr_lecter1988

when the guild was more active, the on time started around 9 eastern, i don't know what it is now.

OH no. I came here hoping for a more active guild. I am starting to get a bit bored on gaia because I havent really met anyone that I chat w/ alot, and the guilds I have tried have all been a bit dead

Well, at least it is one of the most active guilds I've ever participated in.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:41 pm
DarkPrincesa
Crematoria

It was nice. I always try to get out for a bit at night (if its not hot and muggy) Otherwise between work and the fact that florida is so hot and disgusting I never get out.

I can very much relate. >_<
Texas' weather is a pain. You never know when the days are going to be burning or freezing during the fall and winter seasons.

Crematoria

DarkPrincesa

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:11 am
Dead Ed
DarkPrincesa
Dr_lecter1988

Well, at least it is one of the most active guilds I've ever participated in.

Is it? I will stick here for a while. I do like how people respond to posts, I just wish I could catch someone on at the same time!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:13 am
Crematoria
DarkPrincesa
Crematoria

I can very much relate. >_<
Texas' weather is a pain. You never know when the days are going to be burning or freezing during the fall and winter seasons.

Thats so crazy. I always thought of Texas as hot, but our Texas office got shut down last week because of ice.

I switched planes once in Dallas (the only time I was ever in Texas) and just feeling the heat that seeped in through the cracks on the tram was insane. A dry heat. Its always a humid heat here.  

DarkPrincesa

Prince of Deception

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:45 pm
is anyone on? i'm bored  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:05 pm
hiya all how are you all doing been a while since i was last on and checking around to see if anything new has happen  

ArmorKingBlade

ArmorKingBlade

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:06 pm
Prince of Deception
is anyone on? i'm bored

how ya doing prince  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:34 am
It's friday...I'm here for a bit.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games