Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOD66

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:51 pm
zz1000zz
Twack
zz1000zz
You clearly overlooked the key point.

Quote:
You say you care about the world

Quote:
I see all of the problems, and i simply do not care.

It is insane to "care" yet do nothing. It is quite sane to not care and do nothing.
Fisrt off when did i say i care about the world? you may assume as such but i have said not

Assume? Nope, i guessed. Nearly every person in the world "cares" about the world. They feel some moral calling to express emotion.

And it was an educated guess. People who are free from societal constraints generally do not find behavior such as mind to be odd. You did.
I'd say something along the lines as "you sound smarter then you did when you were tap dancing" but then agian im guessing you say that i was only saying that because of my "societal constraints"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:52 pm
'Ello,
Twack, I love your signature.
And hello again zz1000zz.  

Elli go BOOM

Wheezing Saint

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100

MOD66

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:53 pm
Kihi Youkai Kokoro
'Ello,
thanks  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:54 pm
Ya, no problem.  

Elli go BOOM

Wheezing Saint

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100

MOD66

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:55 pm
Kihi Youkai Kokoro
Ya, no problem.
lol i like your's too i blew knew a guy named luke, i meet him at Church camp... heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:56 pm
Kihi Youkai Kokoro
'Ello,

Something of a surprise...  

zz1000zz
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:57 pm
Twack
zz1000zz
Twack
zz1000zz

Quote:
You say you care about the world

Quote:
I see all of the problems, and i simply do not care.

It is insane to "care" yet do nothing. It is quite sane to not care and do nothing.
Fisrt off when did i say i care about the world? you may assume as such but i have said not

Assume? Nope, i guessed. Nearly every person in the world "cares" about the world. They feel some moral calling to express emotion.

And it was an educated guess. People who are free from societal constraints generally do not find behavior such as mind to be odd. You did.
I'd say something along the lines as "you sound smarter then you did when you were tap dancing" but then agian im guessing you say that i was only saying that because of my "societal constraints"

No, i said that while tap dancing. I stopped tap dancing after i was finished. In fact, i will never say that sort of thing if i am not tap dancing.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:59 pm
zz1000zz
Twack
zz1000zz
Twack
zz1000zz

No, i said that while tap dancing. I stopped tap dancing after i was finished. In fact, i will never say that sort of thing if i am not tap dancing.
rofl your classic zz1000zz but i have to go for the night i'll talk to you peoples latter  

MOD66

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:00 pm
Twack
zz1000zz
Twack
zz1000zz
Twack
zz1000zz

rofl your classic zz1000zz but i have to go for the night i'll talk to you peoples latter

I dislike the word classic. It implies a certain antiquity which i shun.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:26 am
I find the word "classic" appealing. It makes me realize that I am different and from an older generation...

Many kids at my school consider me much more grown up than most staff members well over three times my age...the ones that don't know me all that well anyway.

Really, classic means your nothing like replicas, nothing like new stuff....

I'd rather be old than a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:41 am
Macabre_Cogitation
I find the word "classic" appealing. It makes me realize that I am different and from an older generation...

Many kids at my school consider me much more grown up than most staff members well over three times my age...the ones that don't know me all that well anyway.

You are not the original classic. You are a copy of an old thing, which is just as bad.

I am not classic. I am not old. I am not anything. I am me, and i am awesome.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:27 am
zz1000zz
Macabre_Cogitation

You are not the original classic. You are a copy of an old thing, which is just as bad.

You are awesomely classic.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:15 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
zz1000zz
Macabre_Cogitation

You are awesomely classic.

How about classicly awesome?

(And you (Macabre) were in a dream I had again along with Tinosku (Rex, Loki, I have no idea what he'd perfer I called him)

Drift away  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:00 pm

Oh em gee.

NivlaB0i

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:22 pm
NivlaB0i

Oh em gee.

Oh my Bob?

I think I'll blow my brains against the ceiling  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games