Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:26 pm
Dameon the -V-
We'll start with the fight.

I was hanging out with my girlfriend walking home from school and some p***k decided to stop his car and try and pick her up by saying "I bet my cocks bigger than his" and tried to get out and push her into the car and I ended up literally punching him in the face until he ran back to his car and drove away, I only got a bruise on the left side of my rib cage because he couldn't really do anything because of how angry he made me...

The hickey, well, you can suppose where that came from but actually it was because when we got back I needed to calm down~and how? By playing video games! (Not sex you pervs.) and I beat her in super smash brothers brawl so she got angry and bit me? Which gave me a hickey idk how.

How did yours almost happen?

wow...didn't see that coming!
lol. mine happened because this a*****e that's like a year older then me knows he's way stronger then me and he likes to hit me, so when he did on the late bus today I stood up and told him to back off before I kicked his face in. luckily he shut up and dropped it because the people all around us were my friends.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:30 pm
Yeah, I'm odd mate, You have to come to expect the weirdest things to happen. *yawnz* Well, at least you have friends.

*sings the beatles*

Ahhh...so I set up some threads tonight for the christmas thread.  

Dameon the -V-

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:33 pm
Dameon the -V-
Yeah, I'm odd mate, You have to come to expect the weirdest things to happen. *yawnz* Well, at least you have friends.

*sings the beatles*

Ahhh...so I set up some threads tonight for the christmas thread.

ahh, nice to see another mod taking actions. thank you.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:43 pm
lol. I am glad to have my friends. they are the most precious things in my life. they have hearts of gold and vivid imaginations. they are few and far between, but they are more then I deserve.  

The_Last_Avenger

Agamum

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:54 pm
The_Last_Avenger
Dameon the -V-
We'll start with the fight.

I was hanging out with my girlfriend walking home from school and some p***k decided to stop his car and try and pick her up by saying "I bet my cocks bigger than his" and tried to get out and push her into the car and I ended up literally punching him in the face until he ran back to his car and drove away, I only got a bruise on the left side of my rib cage because he couldn't really do anything because of how angry he made me...

The hickey, well, you can suppose where that came from but actually it was because when we got back I needed to calm down~and how? By playing video games! (Not sex you pervs.) and I beat her in super smash brothers brawl so she got angry and bit me? Which gave me a hickey idk how.

How did yours almost happen?

wow...didn't see that coming!
lol. mine happened because this a*****e that's like a year older then me knows he's way stronger then me and he likes to hit me, so when he did on the late bus today I stood up and told him to back off before I kicked his face in. luckily he shut up and dropped it because the people all around us were my friends.

For some reason I am able to talk myself out of any situation these days. Like I defuse the persons anger and I am not sure why. As far as fighting I remain the same as I have been sense high school.

"I don't fight unless everything else has been tried and battling would cause a positive reaction later."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:34 am
*shrugs*

It's been stated, I'm half irish, Half english.

I like fighting.  

Dameon the -V-

Agamum

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:52 am
Dameon the -V-
*shrugs*

It's been stated, I'm half irish, Half english.

I like fighting.

I am part Irish part Dutch "with a little of some other stuff" so I don't know what I like  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:58 am
*shrugs*

I don't have any irish traits besides when I get tired I get a wicked case of the accents *(When you slip into an accent when your tired)* but oddly enough I got brown hair and blue eye's so I'm guessing somewhere down the line my english ancestry mixed with german so the english may be broken down but I'll just go with irish.

Another early riser I see agu, Very nice.

What time do you get up?  

Dameon the -V-

Agamum

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:15 am
Dameon the -V-
*shrugs*

I don't have any irish traits besides when I get tired I get a wicked case of the accents *(When you slip into an accent when your tired)* but oddly enough I got brown hair and blue eye's so I'm guessing somewhere down the line my english ancestry mixed with german so the english may be broken down but I'll just go with irish.

Another early riser I see agu, Very nice.

What time do you get up?

actually I just haven't went to bed yet cause I have been staying up lately  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:28 am
o.o

Please say another time zone?  

Dameon the -V-

Agamum

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:32 am
Dameon the -V-
o.o

I live in northern Illinois this is central time zone and it is 5:32am  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:23 am
Agamum
Dameon the -V-
o.o

eek  

Ronzalpha201

Agamum

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:27 am
Ronzalpha201
Agamum
Dameon the -V-
o.o

eek

why is that so surprising?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:32 am
Agamum
Ronzalpha201
Agamum
Dameon the -V-
o.o

eek

you stay up so early....  

Ronzalpha201

Agamum

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:40 am
Ronzalpha201
Agamum
Ronzalpha201
Agamum
Dameon the -V-
o.o

eek

you stay up so early....

yeah WOOT

the only problem now is that it is early and people and coming over with me tired  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games