Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
--- Raven Of The Night --- a club for got goth? members Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burnt Retnas

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:09 pm
**she sits down on a stool at the bar and begins her tale** Well, my parents were killed three years ago and I've been alone ever since, fending for myself and wandering around. I was going aloung the path and saw the light of the bar as I was walking and decided to come in and get away from the cold night. **she tucks a strand of hair behind her ear and smiles shyly**  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:14 pm
I see *looks around for a bartender to no avail, and steps behind the bar* So what can I get for ya to warm you up? Some tea or hot chocolate perhaps?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Burnt Retnas

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:17 pm
**smiles** Thank you kindly but, I'd prefer some water, if you would?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:20 pm
Sure, not a problem. *Grabs a glass, adds a few ice cubes and fills it almost to the brim with water*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Burnt Retnas

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:21 pm
I'm sorry but, I must go to bed, (Its a little pass midnight here) Goodnight, pm me or add me if you would like.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:23 pm
I was just going to say it looks like my shift is just about over. Take care of yourself, and try not to let the cold get to you.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:37 pm
*Wanders into the place, Turns on the lights and walks back behind the bar. He takes off his coat and lies it on the counter next to the wall. He turns and picks up the broom and dust pan. Walking over to the door to begin his sweeping of the club, he takes his hair out of the ponytail and does a quick finger combing of it. HE gets to the door, sets the dust pan on the floor next to the door and begins to sweep with a rythmic back, forth, back, forth, almost to a beat that only he can hear. as he sweeps he occasionally looks up at the door hoping some one will walk in and save him from this monotony*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:50 pm
*he finishes sweeping and grabs the dust pan, he sweeps the pile of dirt up into the dust pan and walks back behind the bar, HE empties it into the trash can and places the brook and dust bac kback in their respective areas. He then turns to the CD player and puts in some Beethoven, his 9th ot be precise. and he then begind to brew a pot of coffee while waiting for customers.*  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Your Night Surgeon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:52 pm
*Simply chuckles and continues to drink his soda, watching the others as he often does.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:56 pm
*looks at sirenstoy with a surprised look on his face*

you and your lurking. you scared me for a moment. how've you been?  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Your Night Surgeon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:00 am
*Said with a wink and a winning smile*

No need for alarm, friend. I live, I suppose. And how are you?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:04 am
*chuckles and wanders over to his coffee pot to pour himself a cup*

"Living is always good, personally, the last seven days have been... how can i put it... Difficult. Other than my past wreaking havoc on my, everythings fine.  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Your Night Surgeon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:06 am
Good, good.

* Began looking closely at his beard, then, sighing, he gulped the last of his Mt. Dew*

To be honest, I'm falling apart at the seams... Lack of communication with my girlfriend. My Fiance, rather.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:09 am
*looks back at sirenstoy and takes a sip of his coffee*

"I'm sory to hear that, mind if i ask what the lack of communication is over?"

*looks at the empty Mountain Dew cup*

" would you like some more?"

[edit]  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Your Night Surgeon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:13 am
*Giving Lecter a smile, he shrugged*

" I wish i knew what it was over. That's life, I suppose. Yeah, I could go for another, thanks."

* His hand felt a crumpled bit of paper in his back pocket, it was a poem he'd written about a year ago.*  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff