Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yanueh

Shameless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:48 pm
-hacks up fluffy bunny hairs-

Quote:
No one who deliberately harms an animal will ever be a true Witch.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:50 pm

Quote:
Hello all! I've grown up as a Wiccan and still practice what I have learned even today. I do not claim to know everything but I am always willing to help others. The authors Silver Raven Wolf and Kerr have been dear friends of my family for as long as I can remember along with a few others. Their books are always recommended.

"Damn my blood... I scorn to do anyone a mischief, when it is not for my advantage."

Calelith

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Yanueh

Shameless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:42 am
Guys, I think I'm going to need some serious hairball medicine after this gem.

Quote:
Hello there! My name is Ember, and I’m the acting High Priest of the Wiccan Coven, Angelcreed. I say acting because I’m actually female :3

Our coven is a little odd and not what you would call traditional.

For instance, it is traditional in Wicca for the High Priestess to be the head of the group, with the High Priest as her second in command. However, in our coven, I am the leader, with my High Priestess, Ash, as my second.

Another way our coven is a little different is that normally a coven consists of at least thirteen members. Angelcreed only has five at this point in time. We’re okay with this though, because we have one person to represent each of the elements: Earth, Air, Water, Fire and Spirit.

I suppose I’ll take this time to introduce our members! (They’ll also be posting here, so it’ll be good for you to know them!):

First, there’s ME biggrin

My name is Ember Redwolf. I am the High Priest, as I already mentioned. I’ve been practicing Wicca for 10 years. I’ll probably be posting the most often. Soon, you’ll see posts that are instructional, as well as some of my spells, and even videos. (I’m really gonna have fun with this. *mischievous face*) My element, as implied by my name, is fire, so this is the element that I represent when we have circles. (If you aren’t privy to witchy lingo, rest assured. We’ll go over most, if not all of it. Not to mention, if you have questions, you can ask them on the Ask page!)

Next, there is my Priestess, Ash Redwolf.

Ash has also been actively practicing Wicca for 10 years, though she was raised Pagan. She, along with myself helps to guide and teach the other members of the Coven. Consider us the parents of the group smile Ash represents the Water to my flame.

Artemis Rainflower is Ash’s older sister, who can be either Spirit or Air in our circles. She was also raised Pagan (since she’s Ash’s sister), and designs her own jewelry. You can view her work in the Shop section!

Next, I’ll introduce our two “students”, if you will.

Astrea Morningstar has been training with us for about two years now. She is extremely naturally talented and has very strong energy. Astrea can also be either Spirit or Air, though she normally represents Air. (A note to the members: Sorry guys, my mini-bios on you suck. You can edit them later ^_^)

Last, but certainly not least is Raven Foxblood. Raven has been Wiccan for three or four years now. She normally represents Earth in our circles, and also is pretty much a natural. :3

Now you know the Coven Angelcreed smile

In the future, I will post pictures of our different rituals and circles (just for fun), as well as dates of meetings, which are open to anyone! If you’re Wiccan, or just interested, feel free to follow us! (Or send us questions, we love them!)

Thanks for stopping by, and we look forward to hearing from all of you!

In love and light,

Ember Redwolf

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 4:30 pm

Take a gander at this one.

Quote:
I agree in full. If there is any doubt about what the admin-type dude is saying, I recomend that you pick up books. Scott Cunningham, DJ Conway, most books published by Llewellen are credible! Look into those for more knowledge and if that is not enough, find a priestess/priest whom you trust or even just a witch with more experience that you will listen to. we are subject to the laws of nature. those who can think it is in their power to warp the natural order of things to that extent are selfish and foolish. no doubt

"Damn my blood... I scorn to do anyone a mischief, when it is not for my advantage."

Calelith

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Satyr Prince

Tipsy Reveler

6,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 7:19 am
Calelith

Quote:
I agree in full. If there is any doubt about what the admin-type dude is saying, I recomend that you pick up books. Scott Cunningham, DJ Conway, most books published by Llewellen are credible! Look into those for more knowledge and if that is not enough, find a priestess/priest whom you trust or even just a witch with more experience that you will listen to. we are subject to the laws of nature. those who can think it is in their power to warp the natural order of things to that extent are selfish and foolish. no doubt

gonk  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:27 pm
Calelith

Quote:

Well... except for the strike through, it's not completely crappy advice, but as Llewellyn (with only a few exceptions) is evil incarnate, that makes it pretty sad. Cunningham isn't totally bad either, for solitary eclectic practice, but not if they are talking Wicca specifically - Conway is unfortunately pure crap.  

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

Astrox

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:41 pm
"Paganism is one belief system. The belief in mother nature."

gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:48 pm
These were included in a list of Wiccan Traditions:
Aquarian Tabernacle Church, Ár Ndraíocht Féin (ADF), Ceremonial Magic, Chaos Magic, Covenant of Unitarian Universalist Pagans, Cyber Wicca, Feri Wicca, Hereditary Witchcraft, Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, Kitchen Witch (Hedge Witch), Nordic Paganism, Pagan Federation, Pectic-Wita, Shamanism, Strega, Sylvan Tradition, Vodoun or Voodoo, Witches League of Public Awareness (WLPA)

Some things- like Celtic Wicca, Dianic etc I expect- because they've been associated under the title of Wicca and so if someone just doesn't know about paganism in general I can see why someone would call Dianic Wicca that- BUT HOW ON EARTH DOES VODOU = WICCAN?!

Oh- and they called all British Traditional Wicca "Druidic Witchcraft".  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:44 pm
Esiris
Aquarian Tabernacle Church, Ár Ndraíocht Féin (ADF), Ceremonial Magic, Chaos Magic, Covenant of Unitarian Universalist Pagans, Cyber Wicca, Feri Wicca, Hereditary Witchcraft, Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, Kitchen Witch (Hedge Witch), Nordic Paganism, Pagan Federation, Pectic-Wita, Shamanism, Strega, Sylvan Tradition, Vodoun or Voodoo, Witches League of Public Awareness (WLPA)

Some things- like Celtic Wicca, Dianic etc I expect- because they've been associated under the title of Wicca and so if someone just doesn't know about paganism in general I can see why someone would call Dianic Wicca that- BUT HOW ON EARTH DOES VODOU = WICCAN?!

Oh- and they called all British Traditional Wicca "Druidic Witchcraft".
Sounds like something straight from Silver Ravenwolf  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:28 pm
As an English teacher once told me, " Pagan's don't believe in Gods. They only worship nature."  

DemoniaFairy

Satyr Prince

Tipsy Reveler

6,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:25 am
Esiris
Hereditary Witchcraft, Kitchen Witch (Hedge Witch), Strega

you have no idea how much it makes me rage. flames on the sides of my face. i don't appreciate them saying i am a religion i'm not.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:21 am
Strega Mama

you have no idea how much it makes me rage. flames on the sides of my face. i don't appreciate them saying i am a religion i'm not.

I do have some idea- they called Vodou Wicca.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:29 pm
I know this is for "pagan" related ranting, but I'm hoping no one minds if I hijack it briefly for just a "worst things any people can say" moment....

I made a post recently on another site in a discussion about pre-marital sex, and while I respect everyone's right to their own opinion on the subject, the following two responses really just took the cake...

Quote:
Self Preservation Is The First Law Of Nature ... So They Say.

Sex Before Marriage Is Very Similar To Driving Without A License To Legally Do So.

You Drive Much More Confidently & Safely When You Have Officially Obtained Your Driver's Permit. Help Decrease The Divorce Rate...

PRESERVE Yourself Sexually.

Quote:
I would prefer to have the Lord pick out my spouse...He knows who is perfect for me.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:13 am
Quote:
By the way for reference from Strega Mama well ......." I'm a strega who does practical kitchen magic. I'm also an ordained priestess dedicated to my queen Diana." her profile

which indicates to me.... she is a DIANIC WICCAN as it is called by most of the world.

User Image  

Satyr Prince

Tipsy Reveler

6,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash