Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Rate The Avatar Above You! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:58 pm
Iyamashi
There are nicer ways to say you sucks you know. In other word you were being lazy right? *throws marshmellow at you*
=P

wsr: 6.5/10 A change in eyes and colors could improve your avi. 3nodding
No, not being lazy but if someone already gave a rating I agree with, why repeat it? Why not just say agree? even if the way they said it was in a rude manor that I would not have used? Anyways, this is in the PAST so Iya, drop it mkay?

WSR: I'd change the hair, it doens't match with the greys and blacks of her clothes. Maybe add some blue to go with the eyes ^_^'' and something to pull the ears and tail in there as well~

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:59 pm
Iyamashi
There are nicer ways to say you sucks you know. In other word you were being lazy right? *throws marshmellow at you*
=P

wsr: 6.5/10 A change in eyes and colors could improve your avi. 3nodding
thanx^^ and i think that would be the first time someone has ever called me wsr...........interesting  

white_shadowed_rose

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:08 pm
To Dari-chan: You started it. ( >.>)

To wsr: mehh, calling you white seems racist and shadowed/rose had been over used. blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:20 pm
Iyamashi
I did not... did I?? Nuuuu~ I'm pretty sure I didn't and I'm pretty sure took it upon yourself to get involved but again Iya DROP IT! and Help Dari with her avvie ^_^'''  

Dariram
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:24 pm
Dariram
Iyamashi
I did not... did I?? Nuuuu~ I'm pretty sure I didn't and I'm pretty sure took it upon yourself to get involved but again Iya DROP IT! and Help Dari with her avvie ^_^'''
So fun messing with Dari-chan. xd

I would help you if you accept my donations. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:30 pm
Iyamashi
Dariram
Iyamashi

.... -_-'''  

Dariram
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:33 pm
Dariram
Iyamashi
Dariram
Iyamashi

.... -_-'''
I win. User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:39 pm
Iyamashi
Dariram
Iyamashi
Dariram
Iyamashi

.... -_-'''
I win. User Image
Shhhh, no you don't!.....  

Dariram
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:00 pm
Dariram
Iyamashi
Dariram
Iyamashi
Dariram
Iyamashi

.... -_-'''
I win. User Image
I won and you know it~! User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:07 pm
Iyamashi
Dariram
Iyamashi
Dariram
Iyamashi

.... -_-'''
I win. User Image
I won and you know it~! User Image
But nobody else needs to know! gonk ... and I might just not accept your donation/help xP so there, I win!  

Dariram
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:43 pm
Dariram
But nobody else needs to know! gonk ... and I might just not accept your donation/help xP so there, I win!
Awe, why not? You've done so before~!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:58 pm
Iyamashi
Dariram
x_X'' Because... I feel bad when I do that~ and I'm going to pay you back once I'm able to Iya. I told you that~  

Dariram
Crew

omiko

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:35 pm
(wow I haven't posted for awhile...o.O) hey Dari, nice green! If you wanted me to rate you, it would be a three. If you didn't want me to rate you, then I'll just say hello. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:52 pm
omiko
(wow I haven't posted for awhile...o.O) hey Dari, nice green! If you wanted me to rate you, it would be a three. If you didn't want me to rate you, then I'll just say hello. whee
Finding yellow and white and this type of green is hard for Dari~ but YOU! -glomps- Missed ya ^_^''  

Dariram
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:21 pm
Dariram
Iyamashi
Dariram
x_X'' Because... I feel bad when I do that~ and I'm going to pay you back once I'm able to Iya. I told you that~
Phfffff, what made you think I'm going to accept it back? xd

Miko-chan: 8/10
I swear, that panda is psychotic!!!!!!!!  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games