Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:12 pm
iOggy
Yay for avoiding engineering labs! XD

Seriously, though, dropping in after a long absence. I'm now a full-fledged member of Kappa Kappa Psi (college band service fraternity), and doing reasonably well in school/life/stuff. I have an interview thingy this afternoon for section leader in the marching band next year; wish me luck, mayhaps?

Peace.

yay marching band! I want to know what our show is for next year ><
What college are you going to now?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:52 pm
University of Colorado. Having some issues with my major flat-out kicking my a**, but whhatever.  

iOggy

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:55 pm
iOggy
University of Colorado. Having some issues with my major flat-out kicking my a**, but whhatever.

yeah being a Jr sucks, everybody is all OMG WAT IS UR MAGOR>?! and Im like A) I havent even taken the SAT yet (oops ><) and im stuck between like 5 diff things.

Oh ps Thorougly modern millie is the greatest musical ever! Jazz 1920's comedy musical? heck yes!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:39 am
Welcome back, saint-saens! biggrin And thanks for the gold finally. xd

Oh, oh, guys, sign the petition in my sig. It would give access to the guild funds. And that's a lot of gold! Well, I really created it for the guild of a friend of mine, but still.

And yes, I used this guild's guild funds for the sig banner thing. xd  

__penguin__
Vice Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:07 pm
__penguin__
Welcome back, saint-saens! biggrin And thanks for the gold finally. xd

Oh, oh, guys, sign the petition in my sig. It would give access to the guild funds. And that's a lot of gold! Well, I really created it for the guild of a friend of mine, but still.

And yes, I used this guild's guild funds for the sig banner thing. xd

-coughcrewsalarycough-  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:47 pm
I think we should have more access to the funds, however I don't think we should have full access. I can see users abusing and stealing that gold.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Who is Puffer Fish
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:37 pm
Masquanade
I think we should have more access to the funds, however I don't think we should have full access. I can see users abusing and stealing that gold.

More access? How can you access guild money? I can't get any of it out again...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:11 pm
Masquanade

I hope they get a function for like a guild house in towns, that would be cool. They talked about that a looooonnng time ago.  

Tubariffic
Captain

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:36 am
Phantom-of-the-Forum
Masquanade

More access? How can you access guild money? I can't get any of it out again...

you can't get "more access." We're discussing if should have more access to it or not. Currently you can only buy subforums with the guild account.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:25 pm
Ok I'm thinking about getting one more mod, it seems that a lot of people are not active, I check the requests at least once a day and there is always like 10 there. I was thinking about promoting my sister, because I know she is always on and she is active in the guild.  

Tubariffic
Captain

Lyrically Adagio

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:53 am
Tubariffic
Oh ps Thorougly modern millie is the greatest musical ever! Jazz 1920's comedy musical? heck yes!

Perhaps not the best, but definitely up there on my favourites. biggrin

"No canary in a cage for me, this canary's ready to fly freeeeeeeeeee!"

PS, this isn't just some random n00b, but your crazy flautist moderator, Kito! How is everybody on this fine Wednesday?

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:42 pm
CleverlyCompassionate
Tubariffic

PS, this isn't just some random n00b, but your crazy flautist moderator, Kito! How is everybody on this fine Wednesday?

It is the best ive done, This is my 3rd year, we did beauty and the beast and wizard of oz, I guess I like things that are plausible.
Not for the life of me!  

Tubariffic
Captain

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:31 pm
Yeah.
sweatdrop
Hooray for periods of inactivity followed by false promises of returning yet another day!

I love my commitment. heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:38 pm
Yay <3  

Tubariffic
Captain

Lyrically Adagio

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:23 pm
Tubariffic
CleverlyCompassionate
Tubariffic

It is the best ive done, This is my 3rd year, we did beauty and the beast and wizard of oz, I guess I like things that are plausible.
Not for the life of me!

Oh, your school actually did Thoroughly Modern Millie? Neat-o! Mine did Beauty and the Beast this past season, and since for some reason we are not allowed to do "major" shows for two years in a row, I am trying to convince the director to do CATS or Sweeney Todd. Mmm, delicious.

I am thinking that we should make a "Feedback" subforum for all of those people who are posting their recordings. They are going everywhere they shouldn't and I don't know where to move them. confused

Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games