Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:04 pm
Amy looked at Karrie with worry in her own eyes now. "I did? Karrie... I'm so sorry that I did. But why were you so scared? I've only been sick for a couple days. Not that big of deal."

She smiled softly at him again.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:05 pm
*smiles again at Flo, then nods at Kits, walking with her across the club to where dame is. Draa has since already gotten up the stairs*

{{We can wait until dame comes back now so you do not have to keep switching accounts wink }}

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:16 pm
A couple of days? confused Amy, you've been in the hospital since late Sunday night. It's Friday night now.

((I think we should get Dame's reaction before we go any further anyway.))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:20 pm
Amy's eyes widened and her jaw slackened slightly. "A.. a week? I've been in here almost a week?"

She looked around, feeling disoriented and a little dizzy. "I've missed an entire week? What is wrong with me? Do the doctors know?"

She looked back at Karrie with fear in her own eyes now.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:25 pm
*nods* A week. You have penumonia. *reaches over and holds her hand* You haven't been responding to the medicine they were giving you. They tried three different ones, I think. It looks like the last one worked, even though they said yesterday that it didn't seem to be.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:33 pm
Amy took a deep breath when Karrie held her hand and tried to calm down. She could feel his warm skin against hers, feel his energy flowing from him to her. He was here, real. This wasn't a dream or an illusion, and she definitely wasn't dead. So everything was alright for right now. She should take comfort in that.

She smiled slightly at Karrie. She wished he'd come over and hold her. He was probably scared of dislodging the IVs and other wires, but she just wanted to be held by him.

"Pneumonia? Wow... Didn't know it could practically kill a person."

She didn't know why she did, but she laughed softly at that. Maybe it was her way of keeping herself from getting too scared again. But when a memory returned to her, she grew serious again.

"Karrie... There was a woman here last night. I couldn't see her face, but I saw the outline of her clothes. She wasn't a nurse. She put something in my IV. Do you think that could have caused me to start getting better so quickly?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:41 pm
Depends on how bad it is... *takes a deep breath, holding her hand tightly*

There was a woman here? *frowns* I was here all night, in that chair over there. *nods toward the recliner near the end of the bed* I didn't see anybody.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:44 pm
Amy's eyes lightened slightly. "You were here all night? Karrie.. thank you for that. I really... wait."

She tilted her head to the side in confusion. "You didn't see anybody? But... that can't be. I mean, maybe you were asleep when she was here?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:50 pm
*shakes his head* I didn't see anybody. I guess I could have been asleep, but I usually wake up when somebody comes in the room. That chair's not that comfortable... sweatdrop I've been sleeping in it most of the week.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:54 pm
Amy looked completely baffled at first. Why had she woken up when the woman came in, then? How had Karrie remained asleep and Amy, the one who had been sleeping practically for an entire week apparently, was the one who woke up? She knew it wasn't a hallucination. She was certain of that now. Something had been put in that IV to speed up the healing process.

When she heard Karrie say that he had been sleeping in that recliner for most of the week, her eyes grew soft again and she smiled. She rubbed the back of Karrie's hand with her thumb.

"Thank you... Karrie, will you hold me, please?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:58 pm
All right. *moves onto the bed, careful not to dislodge her I.V. or anything and slides his arm underneath her* I'm really happy you're feeling better. *kisses her temple*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:00 pm
Amy sighed softly when Karrie came over, sat on the bed and held her. After he kissed her temple, she rested her head on his chest and curled into him. This was the best medicine.

"I am, too. I love you Karrie. Very much."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:05 pm
I love you too, Amy. *after sitting there for a while, Karrie's eyelids start to droop and he dozes off*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:07 pm
Amy smiled as she felt and heard Karrie's breath even out in sleep. Even though she herself had been sleeping for an awfully long time, she soon followed Karrie into sleep as well.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:09 am
((Meow. xd ))

dame is guzzling water by the time they get up there, sitting back up on the perch. She smiles when she sees Draa, screws the cap back on the water and jumps down, walking over to the side of the cage and having a precarious seat on the globe that is on the floor. "Heya! How are ya'll liking it so far? biggrin " she asks as soon as she spies Kits and Ryzan walking not too far behind him. 4laugh whee

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games