Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:42 pm
"sweet! this is going to be awesome also i think that this castle always should have at least 2 people willing to do lots of pranks and cause random things to happen((ooc fred and goerge would fit that role in the harry potter books))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:00 am
User Image

Chuckles Well i wouldn't say that. I don't mind helping you on the potions but thats about as far as i'll go. Don't want to get in trouble and loss those house points. Well i'll see you later. I'm going to go and get some work done before i head to the Forgotten Chambers for that book and all. I'll get back to you when i finish that potion in a few days. Takes last sip of water and bite of fruit before getting up and heading out.  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Nn_nevershoutnever_nN

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:06 pm
Kurt walks in with a broom and starts sweeping the space between the tables until there is no dust to be seen. Then she exits the great hall, making sure no master noted of her presence.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:11 am
"aw kamilia you know you would have fun playing those pranks ... i wonder if pevees would be willing to helps me? he loves making mischief "  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:06 pm
User Image

Glances back as i walk out and say. We'll see James! Smirks and walks out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:14 pm
User Image The grand size of the room, Oshen did not notice, just the few masters and mistress around the hall, he ducked along the wall and made his was over to the Headmasters table, noticing it needed a little bit of cleaning Oshen accioed a rag and wood polish and began polishing the table. After the table had been polished to a sparkling newness he began to sweep the area behind the Headmasters table. "Oshen does not know if he should inform Alicia elf, Master Adonis, or Mistress Gwedolyn about Mercury elf and his dark dealings" he stated with a sigh, as he kept sweeping the floor.After he was satisfied with condition of this area he continued to sweep and polish the room, trying to be as unnoticeable as possible. After completing his work he decided that he has been away long enough and could go back to the Giggling Pear and hopefully Mercury elf has stopped his antics and will learn to behave. leaves the hall ever so queitly  

Oshenukhar

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:24 pm
*after finishing his meal james decided it was time to head to the common room for some studing before bed and maybe a prank or two if he was lucky*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:28 pm
User Image After two long lessons, Andrew walked into the great hall and took a seat at Gryffindor Table. "I am hungry, long lessons of Charms and Transfiguration." Andrew said that as he sat and wondered if there would be food served soon.  

Oshenukhar

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:19 am
*walks into the great hall the next morning and grabs some breakfast sitting down at the slytherin table  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:34 pm
User Image
After a restful night Andrew walked into the great hall to eat breakfast before going to his classes. The hall had a few students inside a few Slytherins, One Hufflepuff, a few Gryffindors and a few students not in house robes milling about. The Gryffindor table was welcoming as Andrew took an seat and piled bacon, eggs, and toast on his plate. Just as he set the toast down Alkor swooped in with his mail. There was a letter from mum, and the daily prophet, placing the Prophet aside he tore into the letter eager to hear his mothers reasoning for having him stalked.
Andrew,
I am sorry to have you followed but I am ever so fearful for you and your safety ever since your father was killed I have been very protective of you and Oshen can watch over you for along long time, when I am unable to. I am going to be sending an owl to Oshen today to have him come home and leave you be, I understand my issue and realize under Headmaster Adonis you are very safe. Just keep in touch
Much Love
Mum

Andrew was glad that he was able to soon have a place that he was not under the ever constant and over protective mother he has always lived with.

Oshenukhar

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:12 am
*the next day james appears in the great hall and starts casting really weak fire spells at every thing after a few moments he gasps " h..h..hel..help ..me..." before he started shooting even more weak fire spells at every thing and then teleporting to a new location*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:24 pm
User Image

Walks into the Great Hall for a quick breakfast and notice The Great Hall in Chaos also. What the Bloody Hell is going on. Looks around as students are putting out the fires and pulls wand out to help also. Once everything is sorted grabs a peice of parchment out of messenger bag and transfigures it into a tubaware bowl. Goes to the Slytherin table and begins to load it up with my favorite fruits cut up, a muffin and some yogurt. Pulls out a flask(??) and fills that up with some Pumpkin Juice. After putting a charm on them for it to stay fresh and cold puts it into messanger bag and heads up to the RoR.  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Oshenukhar rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:00 pm
User Image
Andrew hungry after a long night of sleeplessness walks into a chaotic Great Hall and sees students and a few staff puting out fires. Andrew rushes to the nearest fire and with out thinking casts Augamenti charm he read about in his charms book the other night.
((EDIT)) The charm worked perfectly and the fire was put out. Andrew suprised himself with the use of the charm and successfully put out a few more fires with the charm and then accioed a rag, and a bottle of cleaner from a passing house elf and began to scrub the hall clean of all the fire scortches that he had seen. "whew I do not understand that house elfs have to do this all the time and how Muggles can live without the cleaning spell scourgery, or cleanify what ever its called" Andrew was perplexed as to the cause of the fires and why there would be such damage at Hogwarts. "does anyone know what happened and how the fires were started?" Andrew pondered aloud, in a raised tone, for all the hall to hear. If he could find out the cause of the fires maybe he could help whoever was casting them stop or stop the person who was casting them. Things like that just do not happen at hogwarts for no reason. The years before the great war, Harry Potter had encountered a teacher who tried stealing something protected with in these walls, a deadly monster of Slytherin, an escaped convict, a polyjuiced evil henchman, Lord Voldermort himself trying to steal something from the M.O.M., More of Lord Voldermort attacking people, and then hunted down and killed Lord Voldermort. All these thoughts flooded Andrews mind and made him want to find out and solve this mystery and hopefully he could stop a dark wizard before he could become like Voldemort.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:32 am
*appears in the great hall again*
*aims wand at andrew *
*eyes change red*
"incarsoious"
*ropes shoot out of the wand tieing andrew up making it hard to breathe*
*teleports out again with out control*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:13 pm
Lyra walks into the Great Hall. She sits down at the Ravenclaw table and takes a couple chicken sandwiches, along with a plum and some orange juice. As there is nobody else at the table, Lyra opens her book and starts reading from where she left off, careful not to get crumbs on the pages.  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games