Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:48 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
"Wings?"

"yea there are like black wings around me..." Seh looked around

"Uhhh are you sure?"

"Yea kinda i mean you cant see them

"No....." Gorge deflexes his shoulder and gasps.
Seh looks around "So you never knew those were there  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:57 pm
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
Azumi grinned.
"sure! I'll come see your mum~" she said snugglig under the covers again.
"it's too cold..." she murmured hugging Sam for warmth.
She laughed and rolled out of bed. Azumi went to the dresser and took out a plain White t-shirt and a pair of fades blue jeans. She threw on a black jacket and laced up her trainers.
"common Sam I want food!!!" she giggled

Sam jumped out of the bed and raided Azumi's dresser. Sam came out with a cute black top and a cute pair of jean shorts. "Wow Azumi I never thought I'd get out of there."

Azumi laughed,
"you should see the guest rooms, they have to have everything to fit every occasion and they have to have everything for everyone's tastes. Ive seen dead bodies in there, its a maze unless you know the exact layout~" Azumi giggled and grabbed Sams hand dragging her down the stairs.
"LEO!! I WANT BREAKFAST!!" she yelled and a boy younger than both of them sighed , Azumi hugged him and ruffled his shiny black hair.
"hey~ Cummon~ get me and sam food~! " she grinned and leo moaned dragging himself off to the kitchen. Azumi giggled.
"that kid's so cute~" she tugged sam again pulling her into the dining room, it was a huge banquet hall with everything you could imagine a castle to have, chandeliers, candles, large comfy chairs, ect, ect.
((its cause im too lazy to put in a full description.  

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:26 am
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
Azumi grinned.
She laughed and rolled out of bed. Azumi went to the dresser and took out a plain White t-shirt and a pair of fades blue jeans. She threw on a black jacket and laced up her trainers.

Sam jumped out of the bed and raided Azumi's dresser. Sam came out with a cute black top and a cute pair of jean shorts. "Wow Azumi I never thought I'd get out of there."

Azumi laughed,
"you should see the guest rooms, they have to have everything to fit every occasion and they have to have everything for everyone's tastes. Ive seen dead bodies in there, its a maze unless you know the exact layout~" Azumi giggled and grabbed Sams hand dragging her down the stairs.
"LEO!! I WANT BREAKFAST!!" she yelled and a boy younger than both of them sighed , Azumi hugged him and ruffled his shiny black hair.
"hey~ Cummon~ get me and sam food~! " she grinned and leo moaned dragging himself off to the kitchen. Azumi giggled.
"that kid's so cute~" she tugged sam again pulling her into the dining room, it was a huge banquet hall with everything you could imagine a castle to have, chandeliers, candles, large comfy chairs, ect, ect.

Sam smiled. "Wow this house is prettier than I thought..." Sam lightly drops and starts shaking on the floor.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:27 am
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
"Wings?"

"yea there are like black wings around me..." Seh looked around

"Uhhh are you sure?"

"No......... these must be new."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:30 am
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
Azumi grinned.

Azumi laughed,

Sam smiled. "Wow this house is prettier than I thought..." Sam lightly drops and starts shaking on the floor.

Azumi looked at Sam bemused.
"what are you doing? This place isnt that bad~ Its cause it was dark when you last came in isnt it...." Azumi chuckled and picked sam up in a princess cradle sitting her in a chair on Azumi's lap.
"i love you~" she grinned kissing sam on the lips. Then noticed a young girl staring at her.
"lillie," Azumi nodded at her,
"mother," Lillie nodded back then excused herself and walked out.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:33 am
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
Azumi grinned.

Azumi laughed,

Azumi looked at Sam bemused.
"what are you doing? This place isnt that bad~ Its cause it was dark when you last came in isnt it...." Azumi chuckled and picked sam up in a princess cradle sitting her in a chair on Azumi's lap.
"i love you~" she grinned kissing sam on the lips. Then noticed a young girl staring at her.
"lillie," Azumi nodded at her,
"mother," Lillie nodded back then excused herself and walked out.

"I have sp-sp-spazims l-l-l-l-like this at intervals when I'm off my p-p-pill." Sam continues to shake getting worse by the minute. "Y-y-y-y-y-your a mother?"  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:46 am
"s-SAM!!" Azumi cried "where are your pills?" she said sitting Sam down on the chair and getting up.
"tell me and ill go get them okay!!" she panicked.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:47 am
(i has to eat brb ))  

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:49 am
xI Azumi Ix
"s-SAM!!" Azumi cried "where are your pills?" she said sitting Sam down on the chair and getting up.
"tell me and ill go get them okay!!" she panicked.

"M-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-my l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-left p-p-p-p-p-pocket... I t-t-transfered m-m-m-my p-p-pills t-t-to these p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-pants."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:42 am
(( im back :3 ))
"oh urm......." Azumi reached into Sam's pocket and took out the pills. She carefully handed them too her.
"how many? I can give them to you if you want so you dont make a mistake and kill yourself..." She watched sam carefully. She was worried and didnt know what to do or how to give sam the pills.  

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:16 am
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555

"Uhhh are you sure?"

Seh looks at him worried  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:30 pm
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Torio nodded. He would ask if she was okay again but, he didn't want to be annoying.

"Torio come here please." Jane opened her arms.

He came over. "Yes?" He smiled.
[rarr (: ]

Jane hugged Torio and smiled. "I love you Torio you big lug." She lightly kissed him.

He kissed her back. His cell phone rang. "Gah-"

"Damn... you should answer that."

Torio takes his phone out of his pocket. He opens it. "H-hello?" there is a loud shout on the other end. "H-hey what?.....Yoru did what now?.....ahh." Torio trembles. "N-no I don't think we should visit Hiro-san!" The other person says 'Why not' Torio is still trembling "W-Well...He's basicly a giant, tall, Akemi..." Of course his twin is used as an example. "fine fine..." He hangs up. "oi."
(i zoned out =_=)  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:18 pm
xI Azumi Ix
(( im back :3 ))
"oh urm......." Azumi reached into Sam's pocket and took out the pills. She carefully handed them too her.
"how many? I can give them to you if you want so you dont make a mistake and kill yourself..." She watched sam carefully. She was worried and didnt know what to do or how to give sam the pills.

Sam smiled. "T-t-t-t-t-t-t-two please... G-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-give t-t-t-t-t-t-t-them t-t-to m-m-m-me p-p-p-p-p-p-p-please... P-p-p-pop them i-i-in my m-m-m-m-m-m-m-mouth and I-I-I'll swallow."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:19 pm
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555

"Uhhh are you sure?"

Seh looks at him worried

"Don't worry this is good this means I have a new power."  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:21 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand555
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

He came over. "Yes?" He smiled.
[rarr (: ]

Jane hugged Torio and smiled. "I love you Torio you big lug." She lightly kissed him.

He kissed her back. His cell phone rang. "Gah-"

"Damn... you should answer that."

Torio takes his phone out of his pocket. He opens it. "H-hello?" there is a loud shout on the other end. "H-hey what?.....Yoru did what now?.....ahh." Torio trembles. "N-no I don't think we should visit Hiro-san!" The other person says 'Why not' Torio is still trembling "W-Well...He's basicly a giant, tall, Akemi..." Of course his twin is used as an example. "fine fine..." He hangs up. "oi."
(i zoned out =_=)

"You have to go face another relative that has insest for you?" Jane smiles loving that she can read minds.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games