Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko city rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
yes
91%
 91%  [ 73 ]
no
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 80

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:47 pm
Keiji:*rubs ear*.....Sakura.....you were supposed to leave without me..........i belong here........  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:57 pm
Sakura : *ears twitch*..........*face turns red out of furry* and just why did you think that i would leave without you YOU ARE SUCH AN IDOIT KEIJI!!!! and i dont care what you've done in the past,or if it was horribe,or if it might happen in the future and if it does let it happen it doesnt necesarily mean that if it happen i would die and i want you to tell me right now what happened in your past no matter what !!!  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:00 pm
Keiji:*grabs Sakura's shoulder,tears coming out of eyes* I CANT,I JUST CANT,I WANT TO BUT NO MATTER HOW MUCH I TRY,I CANT!!!........  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:11 pm
Sakura : YOU HAVE TO KEIJI!!! YOU GOTTA TRY!! *she pulls herslef away from his grasp* YOU CANT HOLD ALL THAT PAIN BY YOURSELF!!!!!!  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:16 pm
Keiji:*holds his head,unable to think now,tears coming out of eyes* I CANT,IF I TOLD YOU,YOU WOULD NEVER SEE ME AS THE SAME AS I WAS BEFORE!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:25 pm
Sakura : ................so thats how it is *smiles a little* keiji...you idoit *kisses him on the cheek and steps back smiling* the way i think of you wouldnt change even if your murdered a million people i mean come on shinigami here *giggle* ive killed many things too just ask my sister after Hiro and i broke up i was like a dead soul walking killing anything not giving it mercy and just why do you think their afraid of me when i get mad you saw how i told keiji to leave and he said "yes ma'am" right away  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:27 pm
Keiji:..........*looks at Sakura*.............  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:40 pm
Sakura : *smiles at him* ..........keiji your underestimating your own girlfriend *giggle*  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:49 pm
Keiji:.......*wipes eyes*..........  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:54 pm
Sakura : *looks at him* are you okay now, Keiji-kun ?  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:02 pm
Keiji:......*nods head*.........  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:12 pm
Sakura : ok *hugs him* .................nevermind keiji you dont have to tell me anything........just stop disappearing  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:16 pm
Keiji:........*hugs Sakura back* ok............im sorry.........
(GTG,COM. ACTING WEIRD -_-" )  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:30 pm
Sakura : its okay........*lets go* and now i have a question *crosses her arms* did you really want me to go knowing im pregnant with YOUR child ??
(aww damn ok night :/)  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:54 pm
Keiji:.........*looks down* right......i totally forgot about that..........*rubs head* jeez,am i stupid..........  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games