Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:39 am
Monkeys eh?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:17 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
It's a sad fate indeed.
Chibi gold rocks.
Well we actually have a lot of purple pants silly enough most of it it assesories.
yes well ^^; that was special and there isn't enough time in the world to go into it.
Ah yes. I get what you mean.
That's mars for you ^^;
u.u
Eheh, maybe we should make chibi pennies...
But having accessories is a good thing. That means you can add purple to any other base color~
XD It's fine. A little warning ahead of time would be nice though~
^^
But that's when you go hide her toys so that she's got nothing else better to do than answer a couple of your questions you have. >]

And~~ G'night. :]
All I have to do is the fishing posts and then I meet my quota on the library! <3
and then sell them >.> <.<
True but I like Purple as a base color.
ok XD I will post 'special' before it or something :/ Or maybe do what I did whenI was a kid and say 'not' after every sentence I said.
~
Oh no she is willing to help, just half way though the helping she says your pathic and should be sent back grades. I stopped getting help from her, or anyone else in my family for that matter.
Yesterday's or today's quota? o.O
And then people will use them. PX
I guess I still.. don't. At least not until there's better base items. xD;
How would saying not after a sentence mean that it's some random thing you won't explain?
Ah, I would too if I were told that.
Ok that's like two seperate answers I fell behind on mondays quota because of my profile but last night I caught up so once I do the fishing thing I will be fufilling the three day quota.
That or feed them to the ducks.
You really can't use purple as a base or until more items come out.
I don't know not a lot of people deny what they just say dirrectly after it's said ^^; Andyways I don't think I will have one of those random moments again and if I do I will fill you in. XD
*nod nod* Glad were on the same page. "humans taste of chicken so babies must taste of chicken......glad to see were on the same page"

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:26 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
All I have to do is the fishing posts and then I meet my quota on the library! <3
ok XD I will post 'special' before it or something :/ Or maybe do what I did whenI was a kid and say 'not' after every sentence I said.
~
Oh no she is willing to help, just half way though the helping she says your pathic and should be sent back grades. I stopped getting help from her, or anyone else in my family for that matter.
How would saying not after a sentence mean that it's some random thing you won't explain?
Ok that's like two seperate answers I fell behind on mondays quota because of my profile but last night I caught up so once I do the fishing thing I will be fufilling the three day quota.
I don't know not a lot of people deny what they just say dirrectly after it's said ^^; Andyways I don't think I will have one of those random moments again and if I do I will fill you in. XD
*nod nod* Glad were on the same page. "humans taste of chicken so babies must taste of chicken......glad to see were on the same page"
Oh~ well.. nice. o:
o.x Okay, then no chibi pennies.
Eh, girls can. PX I have to brush up on my knowledge of guy items. Maaybe there's some odd shirt or something.... I'll check into this later. >3 Because if not, this'll have to be added to your list. PX
On Gaia, I laugh at the "Donate to me. Just kidding!" type posts... because you know they really do want you to donate... And~ again, no need to fill anything in. n.n
o .O I think I'll take this opportunity to step out~~

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:31 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
~
Oh~ well.. nice. o:
Eh, girls can. PX I have to brush up on my knowledge of guy items. Maaybe there's some odd shirt or something.... I'll check into this later. >3 Because if not, this'll have to be added to your list. PX
On Gaia, I laugh at the "Donate to me. Just kidding!" type posts... because you know they really do want you to donate... And~ again, no need to fill anything in. n.n

*nodnod* I'm going to get done with it and then be mega board :/
Awww no fair.
XD thanks.
exciting!
That's kind of weird if someone asked for gold and then said no....they are just doing that for attention.
*tilts head in question*
Did you leave feedback on the announcement?

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:34 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Oh~ well.. nice. o:

Awww no fair.
XD thanks.
exciting!
That's kind of weird if someone asked for gold and then said no....they are just doing that for attention.
*tilts head in question*
XD Then you move on to FF. x]
No hurting ducks! D:
:3 I haven't played on tektek or with other items in a while~~
No~ it's the kind of post where it's said in three lines basically:
"Give me your [item] please.
Just kidding.
<.< >.> Unless you'll really give them to me." ...People usually post that in threads where someone's talking about how they're thinking of quiting, or don't like some item that they have. You can tell. Some people are joking.. and some aren't even though they throw in a "just kidding" for good measure. xP
^^ I had to log off anyway to get to somewhere.
No, not yet. I haven't even looked at it. I just know that I didn't have time. I think I'll do that later~

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:54 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Oh~ well.. nice. o:

Awww no fair.
XD thanks.
exciting!
*tilts head in question*
No hurting ducks! D:
No, not yet. I haven't even looked at it. I just know that I didn't have time. I think I'll do that later~
I was actually thinking about sewing :/
XD you take all the excitement out of it...
I was on tektek today! o: finding out proper names for items *nod nod*
ok
you can't do it now.....they took it off. Which is sad because i was going to go through it and see what people thought over all. The big 'should we have DI's in the quest sytem' question came up O:

and then some
Vice Captain

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:03 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Awww no fair.
XD thanks.
exciting!
*tilts head in question*
No hurting ducks! D:
ok
you can't do it now.....they took it off. Which is sad because i was going to go through it and see what people thought over all. The big 'should we have DI's in the quest sytem' question came up O:
Did you ever steal your sister's machine?
I'm good at that. B]
^^ Working on the library?~
^^
Oh~ and... I'd just edited my post because I realized that I forgot to reply to something and... saw then that you'd already quoted it. u.u So here it is: No~ it's the kind of post where it's said in three lines basically:
Just kidding.
<.< >.> Unless you'll really give them to me." ...People usually post that in threads where someone's talking about how they're thinking of quiting, or don't like some item that they have. You can tell. Some people are joking.. and some aren't even though they throw in a "just kidding" for good measure. xP
And! Grrrah! They keep doing that to me. Gaia takes down the surveys before I even get the chance to look at them. >.<
Yeah, I know that much since the GCD's been talking about it. I really did want to see what the concensus was. From what I saw in the GCD it was something like "to buy: no. Quest System: yes."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:20 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Awww no fair.
XD thanks.
exciting!
*tilts head in question*
No hurting ducks! D:
ok
I'm good at that. B]
^^
Oh~ and... I'd just edited my post because I realized that I forgot to reply to something and... saw then that you'd already quoted it. u.u So here it is: No~ it's the kind of post where it's said in three lines basically:
Just kidding.
And! Grrrah! They keep doing that to me. Gaia takes down the surveys before I even get the chance to look at them. >.<
Yeah, I know that much since the GCD's been talking about it. I really did want to see what the concensus was. From what I saw in the GCD it was something like "to buy: no. Quest System: yes."

She stole mine so it's only right to steal it back. The main sewing mechine is down (we have over 5 :/) So they took mine to use...
Silly.
yeah and i'm working on the fishing stickie right now. I'm slowly dislikeing stickes...not that they were ment to be copies ^^;
~
Oh that kind of post XD I use to get that a lot but not with expensive items like 'give me your hammer'
yes JC posted liek that and then I did the opposite opinions. It was kind of fun posting the opposite of my opinion. XD it was hard putting facts behind it though :/

and then some
Vice Captain

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:17 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
ok
I'm good at that. B]
^^
Just kidding.

She stole mine so it's only right to steal it back. The main sewing mechine is down (we have over 5 :/) So they took mine to use...
Silly.
yeah and i'm working on the fishing stickie right now. I'm slowly dislikeing stickes...not that they were ment to be copies ^^;
~
Oh that kind of post XD I use to get that a lot but not with expensive items like 'give me your hammer'
yes JC posted liek that and then I did the opposite opinions. It was kind of fun posting the opposite of my opinion. XD it was hard putting facts behind it though :/

Sorry, I had to run off with little warning.
Well then, that makes sense to me. PX ...And you were going to do that the other day as payback? Pssh. Good thing you hit her over the head with cabbage or whatever that was. :B
;]
XD I guess they figure they have a better chance if they start small. Eheh, I did have a small savings of gold... Gold that I had nothing to do with... until I splurged on a pair of hipster shades so.. I'm broke again. XD;;
XD I think it would be hard for me to give an opinion without mentioning both sides. B-but~ why give a good argument for the other side of wha'chou feel? x.x That could be the winning spark for that other side. D:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:25 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some
ok
I'm good at that. B]
^^
Just kidding. http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19571321

Silly.
~

Well then, that makes sense to me. PX ...And you were going to do that the other day as payback? Pssh. Good thing you hit her over the head with cabbage or whatever that was. :B
;]
XD I guess they figure they have a better chance if they start small. Eheh, I did have a small savings of gold... Gold that I had nothing to do with... until I splurged on a pair of hipster shades so.. I'm broke again. XD;;
XD I think it would be hard for me to give an opinion without mentioning both sides. B-but~ why give a good argument for the other side of wha'chou feel? x.x That could be the winning spark for that other side. D:
Thats ok.
Cabbage? Eww. Lettace silly.
~
XD I have that gaia bank account that i've lost in time. I should just pm telling my account is quited so they can use to gold XD.
I just spend gold on me guild but JC has done some shopping today and I think is about to do somemore ^^;
Because the survey is to hear all sides of the topic, if you don't then you come to the wrong conclusion. A lot of people want three items u.u;;

and then some
Vice Captain

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:46 pm
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some

Silly.
~

;]
Thats ok.
~
XD I have that gaia bank account that i've lost in time. I should just pm telling my account is quited so they can use to gold XD.
I just spend gold on me guild but JC has done some shopping today and I think is about to do somemore ^^;
Because the survey is to hear all sides of the topic, if you don't then you come to the wrong conclusion. A lot of people want three items u.u;;
^___^;
Hey, I'm trying to remember school type stuff and not Gaia type stuff. PX And I think I'm doing pretty well on that so far. n.n;;
Hmm~~ I'm still subscribed to that thread. I know that the, um, banking abilities on the main account were frozen some time ago while mods did an investigation.
;] Sounds like fun.
I realize that the survey is to hear all sides. It's also out there to gather the opinions of its members, so why post a false opinion and throw it off? ^^;; Those who believe that opinion will post it~
Yeah, I found the thread. ...If it was a poll for GCDers, more people would be voting no. ...Since it was opened up to those who don't analyze the aspects of the Gaian economy... yes is winning. Well, exchangers will probably be happy~

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:51 pm
sdrawkcab
and then some
sdrawkcab
and then some

Silly.
~

;]
Thats ok.
~
^___^;
Hey, I'm trying to remember school type stuff and not Gaia type stuff. PX And I think I'm doing pretty well on that so far. n.n;;
Hmm~~ I'm still subscribed to that thread. I know that the, um, banking abilities on the main account were frozen some time ago while mods did an investigation.
;] Sounds like fun.
I realize that the survey is to hear all sides. It's also out there to gather the opinions of its members, so why post a false opinion and throw it off? ^^;; Those who believe that opinion will post it~
Yeah, I found the thread. ...If it was a poll for GCDers, more people would be voting no. ...Since it was opened up to those who don't analyze the aspects of the Gaian economy... yes is winning. Well, exchangers will probably be happy~
~
XD aww you know this stuff is more important.
Sad.
Oh but it is...
I have those feelings they are just not as strong as my other so I thought they disurved to be herd. The announcement is back up....hey can't decide :/
Yes [ 15422 ]
No [ 7774 ]

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:21 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
and then some
Thats ok.
~
^___^;
;] Sounds like fun.
~
Sad.
Oh but it is...
I have those feelings they are just not as strong as my other so I thought they disurved to be herd. The announcement is back up....hey can't decide :/
Yes [ 15422 ]
No [ 7774 ]
u.u I wish it was. But hey, at least I'm spending less time on Gaia. ^__^;;
Yeah~ I'm not sure what's up with it. ^^
>D u.u It's been driving me nuts that the inventory arranger is down. I have about seven or eight items out of place. D: ...And other inventories to organize. >.<
XD I've looked through it and pretty much everything is being said. Yeah, I'm working on editing in an answer right now. I started before the announcement lit up, so it actually scared me at first~
Yeah... I think three items will be bad for the Gaian economy. And... it looks like it just might happen. >.<

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:42 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
and then some
Thats ok.
~
^___^;
;] Sounds like fun.
~
Sad.
Oh but it is...
Yes [ 15422 ]
No [ 7774 ]
>D u.u It's been driving me nuts that the inventory arranger is down. I have about seven or eight items out of place. D: ...And other inventories to organize. >.<
XD I've looked through it and pretty much everything is being said. Yeah, I'm working on editing in an answer right now. I started before the announcement lit up, so it actually scared me at first~
Yeah... I think three items will be bad for the Gaian economy. And... it looks like it just might happen. >.<
That's true ^^ though that doens't make me all to happy ^^;
I KNOW! It's been getting to me as well.
XD that's funny. yeah Chris....um bio put down all the DI's except the halo :/ I don't get it. He says it is because it was the first true donation.... all donation items are donation...
Oh it will happen. I just feel bad a year from now when profits go down and the move it up to four items....

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:04 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
~
Sad.
Oh but it is...
Yes [ 15422 ]
No [ 7774 ]
That's true ^^ though that doens't make me all to happy ^^;
I KNOW! It's been getting to me as well.
XD that's funny. yeah Chris....um bio put down all the DI's except the halo :/ I don't get it. He says it is because it was the first true donation.... all donation items are donation...
Oh it will happen. I just feel bad a year from now when profits go down and the move it up to four items....
You're never online anymore anyway. XD
I thought it would just be a day, maybe two, but no! It's still down! D: Actually I haven't yet checked today. I didn't want to be disappointed.
XD I saw someone else say that too. It makes sense, in a way. It really was like the only donation item since those users didn't know that they would be rewarded with an item. After that, they knew~ Users maybe still donate to keep the site up and running, but they know they'll at least receive pixel items to add to their Gaia wealth as well~ ...I'd hate to see the halo lose its status, but I'd also like to see users achieve their dreams.
u.u I can't afford three items. This won't be one happy sdrawkcab.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games