Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)
TP Shop (Digivolution Shop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 1084 1085 1086 1087 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random Viet Boy

3,050 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:42 pm
item de digivolve
1000tp
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:33 pm
random viet boy
item de digivolve
1000tp
User Image
ugh when will people learn you cant de-digivolve unless it was won in a contest while yours was not this form was so you arnt able to de-digivolve sorry  

ZarAburame

Random Viet Boy

3,050 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:49 pm
ZarAburame
random viet boy
item de digivolve
1000tp
User Image
ugh when will people learn you cant de-digivolve unless it was won in a contest while yours was not this form was so you arnt able to de-digivolve sorry

???? ok cherrymon was won in a contest and i got him digivolved into puppetmon so i dont see the problem.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:59 pm
random viet boy
ZarAburame
random viet boy
item de digivolve
1000tp
User Image

???? ok cherrymon was won in a contest and i got him digivolved into puppetmon so i dont see the problem.
once you digivolve him you cant de-digivolve him casue PUPPETMON WAS NOT WON IN A CONTEST BUT DIGIVOLVED sorry about caps but i wanted you to see that that being said now that you did that he doesnt count as won in a contest  

ZarAburame

greem

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:20 pm
item: Unexpected Digivolve
Cost: 1150
Art:User Image(hope i can get Leomon))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:21 pm
Hige^San
HellzWolf
HellzWolf
Barack Obama Sings

Item:Unexpected Digivolve
Cost: 2550 TP for
Digimon Art:User Image

Barack Obama Sings

User Image

[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Scorch7000/digtamerbg/hellzbeelze.png[/IMG]

WOAH!! SO UNEXPECTED TY!! =D  

HellzWolf

HellzWolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:25 pm
Item:Mode Change
Cost:7000 Tp
Digimon(Art):
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:53 am
For most of you I know that you have a beelzemon somehow but mode change we are uncertain of. It may be listed as an example of a mode change but he is a demon lord. :s I've tried asking fiance about that. :s Since he has demon lord llabelled next to it I don't think we can mode change him.  

Im Windspirit

Random Viet Boy

3,050 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:07 pm
is there any way i can change puppet mon?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:09 pm
random viet boy
is there any way i can change puppet mon?
mutant digivolve him to any limited or normal mega but it costs 6000 tp and I know you dont have that much  

ZarAburame

Kingbry

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:25 pm
Yay, I can finally Digivolve again! (and legally this time!) sweatdrop

Item: Digivolve!
Cost: 1150 (to Champion)
Digimon(Art) to be digivolved:
User Image

~ I was told when I registered that I could have Chicchimon evolve into Pen(guin)mon when the time came. ~  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:01 pm
Kingbry
Yay, I can finally Digivolve again! (and legally this time!) sweatdrop

Item: Digivolve!
Cost: 1150 (to Champion)
Digimon(Art) to be digivolved:
User Image

~ I was told when I registered that I could have Chicchimon evolve into Pen(guin)mon when the time came. ~
ok first chicchimon is a resticted so i have no idea how you got it so I'm going to let fiancee check this before I do it. And as for greems order I'm his friend so I probaly would start as random but end up cracking and giving him leomon cause im realy kind to friends so some 1 else do that 1 XD I'll take care of any thign else ordered as long as its not resticted(no background) and if I have the sprite.  

ZarAburame

Kingbry

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:40 pm
Chicchimon is restricted? Really? I've had her since I registered. neutral

Here is the post of me registering, and then the very next post is Hakari Niko giving me Chicchimon... the art isn't there anymore, but that really is the art she gave me.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:51 pm
Im Windspirit
For most of you I know that you have a beelzemon somehow but mode change we are uncertain of. It may be listed as an example of a mode change but he is a demon lord. :s I've tried asking fiance about that. :s Since he has demon lord llabelled next to it I don't think we can mode change him.

2 things
1. if i am correct it says mode change on the mode change thing on the first page
2. isn't regular beelzemon restricted too?  

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 1084 1085 1086 1087 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games