Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:16 am
Tempting, but probably too excessive for fun.

(A much more worthy hobby. Remember ferret, eyeballs, white hot suns)

Every whisper  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:19 am
Wait a second. You live in Lebanon!?  

zz1000zz
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:26 am
Yeah, near the middle of Pennsylvania and stuff
Why?

You will find me, if you want me, in the garden  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:27 am
IY_and_MCR
Why?

You will find me if you want me in the garden

I have lived in Reading a bit. The place with the pagoda and what not. I happen to know a few people in the same area as you, and i planned on going up there in a few months.

Creepy.  

zz1000zz
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:30 am
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
Why?

I have lived in Reading a bit. The place with the pagoda and what not. I happen to know a few people in the same area as you, and i planned on going up there in a few months.

Creepy.

First the music now this?
I'll keep the badger suit warm.

It's pretty funny/creepy/cool.

Unless it's pouring down with rain  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:33 am
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
Why?

Creepy.

*sigh*

This sort of thing always happens to me. I swear my life proves God must exist. And that he hates me.

Okay, i need to go do something. Like kick a cat. Or get drunk. Or get a cat drunk. Whatever it may be, i am going to go do it.

So goodbye source of freakiness.  

zz1000zz
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:37 am
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
Why?

Creepy.

*sigh*

This sort of thing always happens to me. I swear my life proves God must exist. And that he hates me.

Okay, i need to go do something. Like kick a cat. Or get drunk. Or get a cat drunk. Whatever it may be, i am going to go do it.

Noo
Last.fm be god

Go with the getting a cat drunk option.

Goodbye, you zz1000zz, you.

Dogs and demons gave him will  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:32 am
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
Why?

Creepy.

*sigh*

actuly i think geting a cat drunk is illegal i think
oh and yay other pennsilvanians  

Drifter_Xwolf

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:36 am
I've updated my candy petiton. Caroled until the stores closed and now... I'm not sure what exactly to work on. ^^*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:44 pm
lurichan
I've updated my candy petiton. Caroled until the stores closed and now... I'm not sure what exactly to work on. ^^*

n_n Yay for small victories.  

ieatyourtclol

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:35 am
My latest logical argument is becoming even cooler. I have now demonstrated that God will come on Judgement Day, but not until after every human has died to whatever doomsday scenario may happen.

"Uh, sorry i'm late..."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:53 am
zz1000zz
My latest logical argument is becoming even cooler. I have now demonstrated that God will come on Judgement Day, but not until after every human has died to whatever doomsday scenario may happen.

"Uh, sorry i'm late..."

Nice to see you're entertaining yourself?

I'm too old to be keeping up with all the kids  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:01 am
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz

"Uh, sorry i'm late..."

Oh i am. I spent an hour today telling feminists to get breast implants. At first all fourteen of them wanted to kill me, but by the end about half were thinking about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:10 am
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz

"Uh, sorry i'm late..."

Oh i am. I spent an hour today telling feminists to get breast implants. At first all fourteen of them wanted to kill me, but by the end about half were thinking about it.

Oh, feminists. Fun.
The use big words to try and prove they know what they're talking about type of people, the shout "That's offensive to women" at everything type of feminist, or at least semi-sane kinda people?

The above sentance seems off to me, but I wouldn't be quite the same if not making nonsensical spelling errors and sentances that are just silly.

I'm your problem now  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:13 am
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz

"Uh, sorry i'm late..."

Oh, feminists. Fun.
The use big words to try and prove they know what they're talking about type of people, the shout "That's offensive to women" at everything type of feminist, or at least semi-sane kinda people?

The above sentance seems off to me, but I wouldn't be quite the same if not making nonsensical spelling errors and sentances that are just silly.

I'm your problem now

Yeah, that sentence makes no sense. True feminists are actually quite fun. True feminists do not seek to be elevated above males, only to be equal. They rarely say, "That's offensive to women," but when they do it is true (sexist jokes, perhaps?).

And they are sexy. Only people who embrace their feminimity can truly be sexy.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games