Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:15 pm
no need to apologize Dameon. You have done nothing wrong and not being on much means nothing. which reminds me...I know someone else who isn't on much that you know. Rakiz!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:23 pm
*shakes head* Mel is quite fine, I'm keeping her sane but we both have huge work loads. I am with her for programming but only for another 7 weeks. Because I take gym and I move onto server analysis after school.  

Dameon the -V-

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:43 pm
good to hear mel's staying sane. I'm actually having her help my quest thread out since she's such a wonderful artist. I'm trying hard not to work her too much though. all I've asked so far is for a banner. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:44 pm
The_Last_Avenger
good to hear mel's staying sane. I'm actually having her help my quest thread out since she's such a wonderful artist. I'm trying hard not to work her too much though. all I've asked so far is for a banner. lol

hmmm, maybe i can ask some of the kids in my school in the Industrial Design and media major to help out. not an easy favor though...  

Ronzalpha201

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:58 pm
Ronzalpha201
The_Last_Avenger

hmmm, maybe i can ask some of the kids in my school in the Industrial Design and media major to help out. not an easy favor though...

oh I don't think it will be needed. i'm hoping for a simple banner with...AHA! I had a better idea lol. my avi with basic clothes looking into a mirror that reflects my dream avi.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:12 pm
The_Last_Avenger
Ronzalpha201
The_Last_Avenger

oh I don't think it will be needed. i'm hoping for a simple banner with...AHA! I had a better idea lol. my avi with basic clothes looking into a mirror that reflects my dream avi.

which reminds me....i still haven't offiicially used my photoshop elements 7 software i bought from black friday....  

Ronzalpha201

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:32 pm
Keep It Clean

Why, Dammie, that made almost no sense whatsoever, because I renounced any negative implements the 'all' post might have had in my last post.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:41 pm
Demonic Repentance
Keep It Clean

Why, Dammie, that made almost no sense whatsoever, because I renounced any negative implements the 'all' post might have had in my last post.

which i now applaud you for.  

Ronzalpha201

Agamum

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:39 am
so is it just me or have there been fewer and fewer people posting lately

"I blame the dang winter stare "  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:07 am
It usually happens every now and then, people forget to log on, they are busy. move on to better forums. Stuff happens all the time to stop people from logging on.

I suggest riding it out with the people you have, the guild will get some new life in spring, it always does.

@demonic

No I wasn't throwing that at you for the 'all' post, denomination means
a group of religious congregations having its own organization and a distinctive faith
which you distinctively displayed here in this thread. For the all comment, *meh* People will always come to dislike and like people, that is not a bannable offence, but bashing one's religion on the holiday season is one.

*sighs*

But, That was just a warning, After all (TIMESPLITTERS REFERENCE) I could never aim those god damn flare guns to save my life anyway.  

Dameon the -V-

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:51 pm
Keep It Clean

So you're saying people worship Jebus? Well, they might in Jesusland, or they might not… if they do, though, I'mma move to the United States of Canada.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:44 pm
Demonic...I think you should drop it now...  

The_Last_Avenger

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:05 pm
Thank you avenger, I haven't had to dust off the old linear ban-cannon 9000+ for over a half of a year now, I don't want too, it's heavy....

so breaking news~

I gotz in a fight today, and I got a hickey. Two very different sides of the same spectrum. The "How the hell?" spectrum.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:10 pm
no problem dammie. and if you need a bit of help carrying it when you must use it i'll be glad to help. i'll support the front end and aim while you fire, ok?

hmm...interesting. would you mind explaining what exactly happened?
and I almost got into a fight today as well, though if I did the odds were severly against me lol.  

The_Last_Avenger

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:13 pm
We'll start with the fight.

I was hanging out with my girlfriend walking home from school and some p***k decided to stop his car and try and pick her up by saying "I bet my cocks bigger than his" and tried to get out and push her into the car and I ended up literally punching him in the face until he ran back to his car and drove away, I only got a bruise on the left side of my rib cage because he couldn't really do anything because of how angry he made me...

The hickey, well, you can suppose where that came from but actually it was because when we got back I needed to calm down~and how? By playing video games! (Not sex you pervs.) and I beat her in super smash brothers brawl so she got angry and bit me? Which gave me a hickey idk how.

How did yours almost happen?  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games