Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Rate The Avatar Above You! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:43 am
lil_kikio
i give you and i (incomplete) but i like you hair you should see if they have more bright green stuff
^_^'' Thank you, and w00t. My favorite color is greple (green & purple) and you've avvie is purple so YAY! Although, matched sets bother me ><'' I'd think about chaning your hair or adding more similar colors to tie it all together with your hair and eyes ^-^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:07 pm
so far i really like it but you don't have any clothes so i also give you an incomplete  

white_shadowed_rose

StaggeringGenius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:32 pm
Incomplete... because it sucks.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:48 pm
StaggeringGenius
well at least i have clothes!!! evil evil evil evil  

white_shadowed_rose

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:51 pm
white_shadowed_rose
StaggeringGenius

Hey now don't get huffy. Besides I agree.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:54 pm
Wyrn
white_shadowed_rose
StaggeringGenius

Hey now don't get huffy. Besides I agree.
i don't really care if you agree it's still rude!!!! evil and it's really none of your business if i get huffy now is it?!?!?!?!? evil twisted evil twisted evil twisted evil twisted evil  

white_shadowed_rose

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:39 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:38 pm
Well, theone above me is Dariram so I'll rate yours I guess...I love green. And electric green too! I'll give you a...uh...I'm not to good at this...

7/10

Told you I love green!  

Alchemic Orgazim

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:59 pm
Kyo-The-Sexyness
Well, theone above me is Dariram so I'll rate yours I guess...I love green. And electric green too! I'll give you a...uh...I'm not to good at this...

7/10

Told you I love green!
^_^ Thank you, but I'm stuck, any suggestions as to what other clothes I should buy?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:06 pm
Dariram
Kyo-The-Sexyness

7/10

Told you I love green!
^_^ Thank you, but I'm stuck, any suggestions as to what other clothes I should buy?

I think some dark grey clothes to match your eyes and mix with your green.  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:02 pm
Wyrn
Dariram
Kyo-The-Sexyness

7/10

Told you I love green!

I think some dark grey clothes to match your eyes and mix with your green.
Awesome~ Thanks Wyrn ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:40 pm
Quote:
~Earlier argument~
Behave kids. stare

I don't agree with Genius-chan, Wyrn, and Dari-chan. If you don't like the way an avi, please keep it to yourself, give them your advices/comments to improve the avi, not straight out say something like that. Statement such as those only cause trouble and Iya doesn't like that. domokun domokun

wsr, I can't tell if your just joking around or really meant that. Either way...., um, if you're joking, please hint it to us so that we won't accidentally bash you. If you're not, then please refrain from future occurrence of quarrel as such. Also, Wyrn and Dari-chan had complete right to jump in because they're some of the mods of this guild. xp There is a place for you to raise your voice all you want in this guild, and it's call the rant thread.

In all, get along before Iya gets mean. domokun domokun domokun

Dari-chan: 4/10
lets face it, you need clothes. xd  

Syrotek
Crew

white_shadowed_rose

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:43 pm
Iyamashi
Quote:
~Earlier argument~
Behave kids. stare

I don't agree with Genius-chan, Wyrn, and Dari-chan. If you don't like the way an avi, please keep it to yourself, give them your advices/comments to improve the avi, not straight out say something like that. Statement such as those only cause trouble and Iya doesn't like that. domokun domokun

wsr, I can't tell if your just joking around or really meant that. Either way...., um, if you're joking, please hint it to us so that we won't accidentally bash you. If you're not, then please refrain from future occurrence of quarrel as such. Also, Wyrn and Dari-chan had complete right to jump in because they're some of the mods of this guild. xp There is a place for you to raise your voice all you want in this guild, and it's call the rant thread.

In all, get along before Iya gets mean. domokun domokun domokun

Dari-chan: 4/10
lets face it, you need clothes. xd
thank you and i'm sorry to wryn and dari for the way i acted, it was very childish and i'll try to refrain from that behavior in the future and iya you get a 9/10 it's awesomeness ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:48 pm
Okay, I get it..... I need clothes & I'm working on that... so no more rating me. Just skip me ^_^'''

And yes, maybe we were a bit rude, but I stand by what I said. In short I could have put "change the hair, eyes and all your clothes" but what Genius said had gotten the point across. Again, sorry if any feelings were hurt ^^''

Iyamashi
Also, Wyrn and Dari-chan had complete right to jump in because they're some of the mods of this guild.
Some people seem to forget that.... Anyways! Back to rating because thats what this thread is for! ^_^''

I've seen your avvie like this before Iya~ 8/10

Dariram
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:55 pm
There are nicer ways to say you sucks you know. In other word you were being lazy right? *throws marshmellow at you*
=P

wsr: 6.5/10 A change in eyes and colors could improve your avi. 3nodding  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games