Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MHHornfreak
Vice Captain

Fashionable Conversationalist

14,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:10 pm
Are they going to add that because it would be perfect for sending messages to the whole guild without having to make a sticky or announcement that might be lost or ignored  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:12 pm
I dont think so, it would be nice.  

Tubariffic
Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:31 pm
I'm back from NYC, it was nice. We got grand champ, as usual. 98.3, second highest score we've gotten. The chimes fell apart Oo it was weird.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:01 pm
Um. A good amount of coding is broken in the announcement with the banners. ninja ninja ninja ninja  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

__penguin__
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:28 pm
Wow, 98.3! Nice! eek

And.. does anyone have the banners saved anywhere? And I suggest using imageshack next time instead of photobucket where they sometimes get broken. >.>  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:19 am
Well when I actually cared had the time to banners I usually just used the link that they gave me. It's a lot of banners and I wasn't going to host them myself. The issue with imageshack is eventually the hosting/link will expire. It takes a long time for that to happen- but it will happen. And of course there are a lot of issues with photobucket.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:30 am
Oo I thought I just fixed those effing banners ><
Woo somthing to do on spring break, who needs a life >< lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:35 pm
Tubariffic
Oo I thought I just fixed those effing banners ><
Woo somthing to do on spring break, who needs a life >< lol.
Meh. It might just take a few hours. Do you have a text file or something saved with all the original coding?  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

__penguin__
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:48 pm
Quote:
Request from Sharigan12 Accept Decline Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:17 am
Circling your, circling your, circling your head, Contemplating everything you ever said Now I see the truth, I got doubt A different motive in your eyes and now I�m out See you later I see your fantasy, You want to make it a reality paved in gold See inside, Inside of our heads (yeah) Well now that�s over I see your motives inside, decisions to hide [Chorus:] Back off I�ll take you on Headstrong to take on anyone I know that you are wrong Headstrong we�re Headstrong Back off I�ll take you on Headstrong to take on anyone I know that you are wrong and this is not where you belong I can�t give everything away I won�t give everything away [Verse 2:] Conclusions manifest, your first impressions got to be your very best I see you�re full of $#!T, and that�s alright That�s how you play, I guess you�ll get through every night Well now that�s over I see your fantasy, you want to make it a reality paved in gold See inside, inside of our heads (yeah) Well now that�s over I see your motives inside, decisions to hide [Chorus] [Verse 3:] I know, I know all about [x3] I know, I know all about your motives inside, and your decision to hide [Chorus]

Ummm... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:49 pm
Hi guys! It's been awhile, huh? Penguin, sorry about not accepting that trade for forever! sweatdrop I was sitting here thinking, procrastinating a paper, and I was like "hmmm I haven't been on Gaia in FOREVER! Lo and behold, there WAS something I forgot to do! haha. Just checking up. Did anyone go to FOM in Atlanta?...or anywhere else for that matter?  

Saint-Saens

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:08 am
Saint-Saens
Hi guys! It's been awhile, huh? Penguin, sorry about not accepting that trade for forever! sweatdrop I was sitting here thinking, procrastinating a paper, and I was like "hmmm I haven't been on Gaia in FOREVER! Lo and behold, there WAS something I forgot to do! haha. Just checking up. Did anyone go to FOM in Atlanta?...or anywhere else for that matter?

Uhh what's fom?
BTW musicals suck. everyday this week 6:30AM till 10 PM at school
-shoots self in face-  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:39 pm
I'll be just fine Pretending I'm not,

-----------------------------

You know what we need? A band Video Contest! like a little video of your band preforming somewhere! It'd be so cool...too band I won't have a band to video tape untill next summer....()-_-

~JD~

I'm far from lonely And It's all that I got.

JessiDlux93

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:23 pm
JessiDlux93
I'll be just fine Pretending I'm not,

You know what we need? A band Video Contest! like a little video of your band preforming somewhere! It'd be so cool...too band I won't have a band to video tape untill next summer....()-_-

~JD~

I'm far from lonely And It's all that I got.

I don't know if many people would enter, or enter their band, it would be hard to proove, but when marching season rolls around who knows.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:59 pm
I'd be cool if we could have graphics contests where people have to like designan instrument or something... rolleyes  

Superandomness

iOggy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:04 am
Yay for avoiding engineering labs! XD

Seriously, though, dropping in after a long absence. I'm now a full-fledged member of Kappa Kappa Psi (college band service fraternity), and doing reasonably well in school/life/stuff. I have an interview thingy this afternoon for section leader in the marching band next year; wish me luck, mayhaps?

Peace.  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games