Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply I'm Cleaning Out My Closet!
Cleaning Out This Closet! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 1105 1106 1107 1108 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
MistyMary24 rolled 1 100-sided dice: 98 Total: 98 (1-100)

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:20 am
hay, who else is in this closet and why are you licking my leg?

98: SDPlus #328 Little Lucie  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:06 am
Felinophile
whats this?! *pulls out a large picture of darth with writing on it* DARTH FOR PRESIDENT eek

You're shocked? Don't you remember this campaign? See this? There's a little website you can visit that reveals his magnificent running platform. I can't believe that rabbit won.  

Evil Sith Clone DD-57
Crew

Hilarious Genius

8,350 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
FFVII Vincent V rolled 1 100-sided dice: 27 Total: 27 (1-100)

FFVII Vincent V

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:23 am
MistyMary24

It wasn't me! sweatdrop

27: Aquarium Mini Monsters Alpha Gram  
brilliantbluestar_0 rolled 1 100-sided dice: 89 Total: 89 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:33 am
heart heart heart

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

Felinophile rolled 1 100-sided dice: 90 Total: 90 (1-100)

Felinophile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:51 pm
Evil Sith Clone DD-57
Felinophile
whats this?! *pulls out a large picture of darth with writing on it* DARTH FOR PRESIDENT eek

You're shocked? Don't you remember this campaign? See this? There's a little website you can visit that reveals his magnificent running platform. I can't believe that rabbit won.

bwaaahahahahahha no i dont remember that  
sachara rolled 1 100-sided dice: 90 Total: 90 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:09 pm
heart  

sachara
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

Dana C Scott rolled 1 100-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-100)

Dana C Scott

Celestial Shapeshifter

24,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:12 pm
User Image

*fox purrs* Sorry, I was half asleep. heart

User Image

MistyMary24

98: SDPlus #328 Little Lucie

Zusu rolled 1 100-sided dice: 34 Total: 34 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:41 pm
heart  

Zusu

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:04 pm
Evil Sith Clone DD-57
MuyamiKasai
Evil Sith Clone DD-57
MuyamiKasai
Evil Sith Clone DD-57
MuyamiKasai

:::rolls her eyes then snickers evilly::: Too bad you didn't learn anything! And you call yourself an evil clone. :::laughs so hard her sides hurt::: Riiiiiggghhhtttt an I'm a Klingon with Jedi tendencies. :::rolls her eyes laughing even more:::

MuyamiKasai! *bows at her feet, attempts to kiss her boots but ends up burning his lips on the protective circle she has around her* OW! Please ask Ms. Reve not to send me to her clone killer buddy! I'm not really evil! That's just what the tag said on my body when I escaped from the cloning vat. I'd rather be called Eddie or Theopolous! I'll be good! Just don't let her turn me into cloneburgers! Please!

:::she smirks evilly as she decides not to kick him while he's bowing::: At least you know your place clone boy. Now onto business, what's in it for me should I do as you ask? You know there's some here who enjoy... clone burgers, even if they have names. :::she snickers:::

I know! I've snuck around early in the morning and watched the big boss wake up really early and make a pot of coffee and then set a cup of it in front of the pot as an offering to the big boss lady! I can wake up really early and do that for you, if you want!

:::she raises both her eyebrows looking at him as if he's been smoking something::: Clone are you on glue? You're shitting me right? A coffee cup???????

:::she face palms::: I think it's time to sharpen my blades.

:::shakes her head at the clone::: Unless the clone can find something that makes it worthwhile for me to shut up, such as you know things that'll make my sadistic side laugh.

Then I guess I'm doomed. Just try to make sure the clone meat processing procedure is quick for me, huh? *sigh* I guess I'll never be able to help my good buddy Jason fall in love. Oh well. I guess I couldn't expect to stay hidden forever.

:::she snickers evilly::: Awww now isn't that precious! The clone is having a pity party. :::laughs till her sides hurt::: Clone I see what you're doing. Self pity will only get you tied up. :::smirks evilly::: In the medieval dungeon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:06 am
MuyamiKasai
Evil Sith Clone DD-57
MuyamiKasai
Evil Sith Clone DD-57
MuyamiKasai

:::she smirks evilly as she decides not to kick him while he's bowing::: At least you know your place clone boy. Now onto business, what's in it for me should I do as you ask? You know there's some here who enjoy... clone burgers, even if they have names. :::she snickers:::

I know! I've snuck around early in the morning and watched the big boss wake up really early and make a pot of coffee and then set a cup of it in front of the pot as an offering to the big boss lady! I can wake up really early and do that for you, if you want!

:::she raises both her eyebrows looking at him as if he's been smoking something::: Clone are you on glue? You're shitting me right? A coffee cup???????

:::she face palms::: I think it's time to sharpen my blades.

:::shakes her head at the clone::: Unless the clone can find something that makes it worthwhile for me to shut up, such as you know things that'll make my sadistic side laugh.

Then I guess I'm doomed. Just try to make sure the clone meat processing procedure is quick for me, huh? *sigh* I guess I'll never be able to help my good buddy Jason fall in love. Oh well. I guess I couldn't expect to stay hidden forever.

:::she snickers evilly::: Awww now isn't that precious! The clone is having a pity party. :::laughs till her sides hurt::: Clone I see what you're doing. Self pity will only get you tied up. :::smirks evilly::: In the medieval dungeon.

eek Great idea! We sooooo have to do this! *hangs sign on door*
User Image

I suppose if I must go out, I might as well go out in style! Hey, everybody! I'm going to die soon! MuyamiKasai is turning me in! Cry like a baby, slump your shoulders, and dance like you're being shot with the lasers from the food processor! Oontz! dramallama Oontz! dramallama Oontz! dramallama

User Image

Evil Sith Clone DD-57
Crew

Hilarious Genius

8,350 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
MistyMary24 rolled 1 100-sided dice: 79 Total: 79 (1-100)

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:20 am
ninja

79: Aquarium Mini Monsters Alpha Gram  
FFVII Vincent V rolled 1 100-sided dice: 93 Total: 93 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:11 am
rolleyes  

FFVII Vincent V

Queentintin rolled 1 100-sided dice: 42 Total: 42 (1-100)

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:44 am
hey you're smiling again! that's cool! 4laugh  
Dana C Scott rolled 1 100-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:09 pm
User Image

Admission blackmail. LOL I love it razz ^_^

User Image  

Dana C Scott

Celestial Shapeshifter

24,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
brilliantbluestar_0 rolled 1 100-sided dice: 84 Total: 84 (1-100)

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:14 pm
ninja  
I'm Cleaning Out My Closet!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 1105 1106 1107 1108 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games