Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:36 am
User Image
                                        Bow made love to needy string
                                        In cooing fling - wanton whispers
                                        Fondled under pianissimos,
                                        Caressing callous hearts.

User Image
                                        ════════════════════════

Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ |♫| Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |♫| Aᴄᴏɴɪᴛᴇ Pᴀᴄᴋ

════════════════════════

Miles grinned along with the blonde, happy that for once, she seemed happier than she was in a long time. Miles had always tried to cheer her up with his corniness, but he wasn't sure if he had ever succeeded on that front or not. However, it seemed as though Lyv actually seemed to be in much better spirits, which probably meant that she would tell him just how bad his attempts at humor were. That thought didn't bother him as much as it could, since well, he knew his jokes were bad. He just tended to tell them anyway, since it seemed to distract from major issues.

He spied Claire and Uriel heading off toward the carriages on their own, and he shoved his hands in his pockets, knowing that well... Any time they had in private was probably special, considering that he knew for a fact that finding alone time during the school year was going to be tough, especially with classes and clubs and blimey, he was only going to see Newlyn on Hogsmeade weekends, wasn't he? That was a ruddy depressing thought if he ever heard of one.
                                        "Well, if you met someone lass, I have yet to meet them. Besides, we might want to give Uriel and Claire a bit of time to themselves. Looks like they happen to be in heaven or something, since they're giving each other the puppy love looks. Find a carriage of our own?" He looked over the carriages and blinked, realizing that they weren't horseless, but had some kind of freaky skeletal horse in front of them with wings. When did the school get those? "Umm, Lyv, lass, when did the school get some dead horses to pull the carriages? I don't remember those last year."

════════════════════════
                                        Thinking: Oh, wow, lovebirds off the port bow or something.
                                        OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And all in a work of musical art:
                                        Ephemeral stories, yarned of music
                                        Honed impossibly through her tones.

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:57 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogsmeade Station

Leonette's nervousness seemed to disappear the moment she catch sight of David. How David managed to do that so easily was beyond her. Although she was still a little worried about what this year might hold. Since his cousin would now be in Hogwarts, not to mention she was in the same year as her sister, who couldn't be nice to save her soul.

Leonette practically skipped over to him feeling this was her best chance to see him seeing as how busy she always was. "David!" she called out with little hit of worry in her voice. Part of her wanted to tackle him in a hug but then she thought better of it. Sure they were dating but she didn't want the whole world to know within two seconds of getting back on school grounds. "I hope the rest of your summer has been good since we last saw each other." she said with a smile. "Ready for another exciting year…?" Leonette asked remembering she was new co-owner of the music club. Hopefully she could prove to be a good leader.

With: Other students... David

Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

OOC: ---

mc2

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:41 pm
User ImageUser Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

ᴛᴛɪʀᴇ ﹕﹕ [x]
                                                  ᴀᴍs ﹕﹕ [x]
                                                  ᴏᴏᴅ ﹕﹕ In... love?
                                                  ᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ﹕﹕ Running to the Boats
                                                  ᴏᴍᴘᴀɴɪᴏɴs ﹕﹕ No one
                                                  ʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ﹕﹕ '..............'

Exiting the train was one thing, but trying to find her way through the mass of people was a different story entirely. Lacking the advantage in height made it even worse for Odelia, considering she could barely see past the heads of even most of the kids in First Year. Thankfully through the chaos the voice of one lady who seemed to be in charge of the First Years could be heard. Navigating through the crowd, Odelia was about to leave the platform and join the group of first years towards the docks when a face in the crowd seemed to stick out and, for a split second, Odelia could have sworn that time itself slowed. A boy had just stepped out of the trains, and while she knew nothing about him, a little part of her was telling her that she wanted, no, needed to know him.

But then, the girl came out. Who was she? Odelia almost felt the need to be defensive, instantly assuming she was a love interest and not the more logical reasoning that she was just a friend or a family member. With a frown, Odelia scanned her surroundings, trying to find something – anything, or anyone even – to help draw his attention or get that girl away from him, but when she looked back he was gone, as was his group of people. Sighing, Odelia turned, stunned when the group of First Years had disappeared and the crowd itself was slowly dispersing. Just how long was she standing there for? Picking up her pace, Odelia traced the footsteps of the first years, hoping to make it to the boats in time.

kiska166

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:49 pm
Sleep, the evil has passed, and you enter the dance...
The worst part is, you sell your cadence short.
You sow happiness with every step you take...
You wake up and life resumes its process.
While you walk like air in a world without music...
Devoid of your colors, a little too specific.
You swim in pain, and it's almost time;
Close your eyes, death awaits you.

And if it hurts, it's because they don't understand: Tired
The knife lodged in your heart for so long: ...
And if it hurts, it's because they can't see you: Echo, Tanya, and Kas
While your smile is finally extinguished: Hogsmeade Station

E L S B E T H | L Y N W E N | V A S S
B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | F O U R T H Y E A R User Image

Elsie had been very quiet for most of the train ride, even coming close to falling asleep once or twice. It was as if the summer had finally caught up to her, and now all she wanted to do was get into her bed at Hogwarts and have a good sleep. She wasn't very hungry, and she wasn't all that excited about the Sorting, either, even though she felt guilty about that. But it was so silly; why should she? Who was getting Sorted that she even knew? Well, Leo's younger sister- Elsie was trying to remember her name, something with a M, she was sure of it, might be an incoming first year this year, but Elsie still barely knew the little girl. Speaking of Leo, she spotted the Gryffindor some ways away, talking to David League, of course. Elsie didn't really like David, but she didn't think it was her place to say anything about it, since she'd never held even a conversation with the boy. He and Leo seemed to be very good friends, though. She glanced at Echo and Tanya, and then nervously at Kas, who she was trying desperately to act normal around, but it was just hard. She didn't really understand why Echo was so worried about Tanya's... mother's boyfriend. "It's not as if you're dating." she shrugged, and the words felt weird coming out of her mouth. She didn't feel like herself. She didn't normally say things like that. She was supposed to be sympathetic or amused, not... tired and uncaring. But after everything that had happened, she felt like there were two of her now: the Elsie that was quick to laugh and smile and endlessly optimistic about everything, and the Elsie that had slapped her younger sister across the face and almost gotten Newlyn and Morven killed. The two didn't match up, at all. It scared her a bit.

IT ONLY HURTS BECAUSE THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND.

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

Grespeciatto

And if it hurts, it's because it doesn't include-
The knife lodged in your heart for so long!
And if it hurts, it's because they can't see you-
While your smile is finally extinguished!
Sleep, the evil has passed, it cannot catch you...
Breathe, you are no longer the bait.
Your pain is melted delirium and others-
Quickly forget that you are no longer with us.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:15 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Quiet at Hogsmeade Station with Tanya, Elsie and Kas
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Back to school... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Don't worry your head off; ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          There's always a fate worse than death ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Pray you go quietly, quick and not violently ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho's glare intensified as Tanya spoke, first because dammit, his name was not Gekko, and second because, oh, she just thought she was so funny, didn't she! But it wasn't funny, it was bloody annoying! "You know, sometimes I wonder why I'm friends with you, you're absolutely horrid to me," he told her with a frown. Seriously, why would she even say that? It wasn't funny in the least bit, honestly it was somewhat terrifying, because hey, she thought it was a joke, but it's all fun and games until someone actually does find a body in the man's basement. Not that Echo thought Mr. Whitethorne was actually a sociopath, but hey, you never knew. Some sociopaths managed to look perfectly normal on the outside, after all. "And, I swear, if I were your mother, you'd never not be grounded. Honestly." He shook his head, more than a bit exasperated. Kas was absolutely no help, the rat thought the whole damn thing was hilarious. And Elsie... she seemed a bit... not herself. Still, she was the only one not laughing, so right now, she was his favorite. "Exactly! We're not! But he thinks we are or that something's going on and he was giving me the death glare of a father who thinks some boy is about to corrupt his little angel, and I think it's only bloody fair that the man understand that actually, it's quite the other way around! And then she has to go and say... that! I think she's trying to get me killed, I really do!" he declared, practically shouting at this point, which was quite unusual for the normally quite Ravenclaw. He huffed after a moment, and then rolled his eyes. "C'mon, we should get a carriage," he said, stalking off towards the things, figuring they'd follow. Tanya would, at least. She seemed determined to keep on him over this until he died of aggravation, after all. And Kas wouldn't miss the opportunity to laugh about it. In retrospect, the brunette should be thankful for this whole ordeal; it'd kept the awkwardness of being around Kas and the reminder that the boy was dying off his mind. But, he wasn't about to say that out loud, because then Tanya would win.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ No need to worry; we all meet our end someday
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Pray you go silently into the bleak dead of night

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Grespeciatto

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:26 pm
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

Conditional Second Heir of the Avery Family/Clan
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 14
Year at Hogwarts: Fourth

And of course she finds me first.

"Ah, there you are," David said with a smile turning when he heard his voice be called out-though granted there were several Davids at the school-but he saw it was Leo soon enough. "Oh the rest of my summer was great, or it was until I got to the platform and found out Cathy got a broom from our grandparents over the summer. She claims its for Advance Flying only but Wendy said something about Cathy practicing flying over the summer."

"Oh, and apparently I bored Sapphire somewhere on the train ride here. But maybe it was partially because I told Sapphire free reign to try to turn Wendy into a minion if she got into Slytherin, which is probable-Wendy getting Slytherin not Sapphire actually being successful in turning Wendy into a minion or whatever."

He shrugged and let out a laugh and said as he motioned towards the carriages, "The less exciting the year is the better I feel. Anyways, I assume you were busy with directing Mira, right? Was it Slytherin she wanted to be placed in or did she never actually say?"

murruelecreuset

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:15 pm
In another time, we would be as one
In another place, our lives would've only just begun
We walk beneath the sun; we lie beneath the stars
We grow upon the Earth and this is what we are
It didn't have to be this way, but this is what we are
The wasted years have passed so slowly
Without connection to my only
The end is near; defining lonely

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - Sixth Year - Hufflepuff - Prefect -
[feeling: content] [thinking: she just said yes...] [with: Claire] [at: Hogsmeade Station]

Uriel snickered, and was embarrassed privately by how childishly disappointed he was when she momentarily let go of his hand as they looked for an empty carriage. "It's hardly terrible of you. It does drag on and on and truthfully I've only ever really been on the edge of my seat in anticipation when my siblings have been Sorted. And that was mostly because I was a little worried both the twins would be in Hufflepuff with me," he snorted. Honestly, if he'd had both Jess and Toby, he'd have dropped out of Hogwarts. Jess was irritating enough. He smiled at the comment about television. "We don't have one- have a computer, though, since Da needs one for work stuff. But it's really slow and it never seems to work right. Probably from all the magic in the house, like how things like phones and whatnot don't work in Hogwarts." He nodded with a dry smile as he pulled open the door to an empty carriage. "When your options are lamp-lit boat ride across a lake with a giant squid in it or thestral-drawn carriage...." he trailed off and smiled at her. "Ladies first then, right?" he asked teasingly but held the door for her all the same. He was pretty sure he saw Lyv and Miles in the distance, and they were probably very amused at the sight of him and Claire, but he didn't care.

A good head and a good heart is always a formidable combination.

Forks Anonymous

Is anybody there to show me?
You don’t believe in space
You don’t believe in light
You don’t believe that anything is well beyond your might
We walk across the sky and beneath the ocean floor
We’re never going anywhere we've never been before
It doesn't have to be this way
This isn't who we are

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:44 pm
I will keep quiet.
You won’t even know I’m here.
You won’t suspect a thing.
You won’t see me in the mirror.
But I crept into your heart...
You can’t make me disappear-
'Til I make you!
I made myself at home...

In the cobwebs and the lies: Calm
I’m learning all your tricks: ...
I can hurt you from inside: Rui
I made myself a promise: Hogsmeade Station

M O R V E N | G R A I N N E | V A S S
B L O O D T R A I T O R | S L Y T H E R I N | S E C O N D Y E A R User Image

Morven never knew what to make of the smirk Rui got on her face a lot. Was it just a look of entertainment and enjoyment at whatever going on? Was it some sort of secret signal? She wanted to know! Maybe she should be more weirded out by it, but she smirked all the time. It was easier than smiling. You only had to turn up one corner of your mouth. She glanced down at Rui's heels. She was somewhat annoyed by the sight of them. She was short enough, she didn't need people wearing heels to make her feel even smaller! She was grateful Newlyn tended to wear flats, even if it was because she had to be on her feet a lot in her shop. "Your brother died?" she asked curiously. She hadn't even been aware Rui had had a brother. She took a big stride to keep up with the older girl and her much longer legs. Are you sure I count as people? she asked silently in her head. After all, she was technically no longer human. Though, it was a bit of a letdown, since it wasn't like she was something better. She hadn't really gotten any perks she saw as special. She ran ahead towards the carriages and grimaced at the thestrals, before scrambling up inside the carriage. "I watched my father die this summer," she said with a shrug. "They're not very impressive. I thought they'd look more... awe inspiring." She wondered what Elsie's reaction to the thestrals would be, and then remembered that her sister still couldn't see them, as she had arrived right after their father's death. It was a shame. She might have enjoyed hearing the blonde girl shriek in horror.

YOU WILL NEVER SEE ME CRY.

Devlyn Maycry

You’ll never know what hit you...
Won’t see me closing in...
I’m gonna make you suffer...
This hell you put me in!
I’m underneath your skin...
The devil within...
I will be here;
When you think you’re all alone.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:53 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
ⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓxxxxxThis time, for real, tired of playing it safexxxxxInside I feel, I've got what it takesxxxxxTo prove to the world who I really can bexxxxxI know for sure, there's no stopping me
⒮⒤⒩⒢⒧⒠

Tanya pouted as he asked why he was friends with her and placed a hand over her wounded heart. "Aww, c'mon don't be like that. You know that without me you'd probably just be normal who wants normalcy now an' days?" she asked rhetorically with a smirk. She then just rolled her eyes for the second time in the span of ten minutes at his dramatics and for bringing up her mother. Really he acted like her mother never disciplined her, if he could only hear how much she was compared to him he might actually blush. "If you were my mother things would get awkward pretty fast. Especially when it comes her comparing me to you all the ruddy time. 'Why can't you be more polite like Echo?' 'Why don't you take your studies more seriously like Echo?' Broken record she is." she scowled and walked over to one of the last empty carriages. Just then Elsie decided to pipe in from her long silence which she was happy to hear from her but also saddened that she was so quiet all of a sudden. Tanya thought it might have something to do with her father's death and felt bad for her friend while also feeling awkward at how to offer condolences. Her grandparents on both sides died before she was born and as for her own father, she could only pray he would end up dead and them her family and this earth alone. But alas, her dreams could wait. She came back to the present to hear yet another rant from Echo and let out a few snickers at his word choice. "Little angel?" The day Mr. G. called her that is the day her mother wears a crop top while smoking a cigar. Simply put, never. Gonna. Happen. "You should write for a living Echo, or at the very least fanfiction because your imagination is impressive." she told him with another laugh as she climbed into the carriage. And despite all his whinging and ranting and boohoo'ing, she didn't catch one depressed sigh or glint of sadness in his eyes as he looked and talked to Kas the entire train ride. Seems her horribleness was good for something.

Grespeciatto

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

It's my turn now & you know that I'm readyxxxxxIt's my turn now, yeah, I'm strong, and I'm steadyxxxxxBreak down the wall, gonna go for it allxxxxxIt's my time, gonna shine, show you howxxxxxBecause it's my turn now

UniformWhere: Hogsmeade StationWith: Echo, Elsie, and KasThinking: Pffft, like Mr. G would waste the timeOOC

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:08 pm
User Image

A n a s t a s i axXx R o m e l l i e r

x. ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███
                                                      xx`◜ a n a˟↘ ᴛʜᴇhissy - sᴘᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ
                                                      xx( ) THAT'S A 1 2 3 AND IT'S STUCK TO MY NAME ↘↘
                                                      xxx FIND ME DOWN IN THE DUNGEONS FIND ME DOWN IN THE DUNGEONS - DOWN IN THE DUNGEONS
                                                      xx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( I WANT A TURN IN THIS GAME )

( feeling : bright . ♔ . with : yvie moreau . ♔ . at : hogsmeade station )
                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthird year . . slytherin . . parselmouth . . halfblood

- Anastasia grinned lightly at the greeting she got back even as she jogged to the girl's side. It was good to be back at Hogwarts, most definitely. She was quite glad upon realizing that the other Slytherin didn't have to wait very long for their arrival. Yvonne was right, though. The train was a little slow, delayed for some reason, this year. She still felt a little guilty about that, despite it all. It wasn't really the best form to keep one's friends (best friends, especially, concerning their house) waiting, especially out in weather like this. It wasn't anything close yet to Jack Frost's more serious weather - works, but the cold fall air was less crisp and more chilly than it was a few days ago. She didn't look too affected by it, dressed appropriately for the season— which she should have done, in retrospect. Ana supposed she could have worn something a little more substantial with regards to her legs, which were only currently clad in a pair of thigh - socks to go with her boots. A little oversight on her part, but ah, well.

- Thankfully, the last of their small trio eventually arrived, clad well enough for the weather like the both of their waiting persons were and sporting a similar accessory to hers. Apparently reptile was in season now. Not without a little satisfaction, the blonde was delighted to realize that she was, at the moment, the tallest of their huddle, clearing a good five inches over the next with the help of her heels and her growth - spurt. "Well enough," the parselmouth grinned, thinking back to the events of the past summer, and one frozen - treat - laden event in particular. She couldn't exactly announce that she'd gone through boobage and spent the rest of it committing teenage acts of more generally - rated debauchery, not without suggestive comment, so she settled for a simple shrug. "It was fun— better than last summer, at least."

- The blonde walked a few steps and looked around, trying to spot for an empty— or, at least, one reasonably so— carriage, one ear on the ongoing conversation between Yvonne and Ashley, the other not particularly listening to anything. T'was definitely cute, Anastasia would be shipping them to kingdom come. Perhaps they'd come to their senses in a few more years. A hard bump to her palm caught her attention where she'd been idly tugging on her hair. A pair of lidless, indignant eyes met hers. 'Hands,' the reptile complained, butting against her palm again. 'Petting,' Rommel commanded imperiously, tongue lashing out for a moment. Rolling her eyes, the Slytherin complied, resuming the firm caresses. "Spoiled thing, you are," she grinned, obliging anyway despite the true statement. Spotting one of the emptier carriages down the path, the blonde shrugged, gently pushing the snake back under her collar before walking back to the pair. It was probably too much to hope that they'd both developed some sort of something she could ship. Ugh, such pity about that, dammit.

o o c : SOBS I POSTED

Utsuha Moon

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:21 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxxx

The blush on her cheeks grew darker when he asked about her meeting someone and she brushed her hair out of her face awkwardly. How was she supposed to tell her best friend that she was dating a guy 11 years older than her.... She did turn 17 in only a couple months, but seriously that still was a bit insane and she knew it. She licked her lips and gave him a rather nervous looking smile. "Err....." She laughed awkwardly and grabbed his hand, dragging him off towards the carriages, but she slammed to a stop when he mentioned dead horses. She blinked a couple times then raised her eyebrow at Miles. There was nothing infront of the carriages. Not a single thing. They were pulling themselves like they always did and always had. Although she vaguely did remember Michelle mentioning something about horse things and the carriages once. She'd always just assumed her sister was crazy. Which she was.....

"You hit your head recently Miles? Cuz there is nothing dragging the carriages. They're pulling themselves just like they always have."

She rolled her eyes at him before pulling him into the carriage and flopping into a seat dramatically.
                                                      "You're not allowed to meet.... the guy I met." She said simply. She frowned when she realized how rude that sounded. "I mean well.... I don't think he'd appreciate it much. Er... He's a good guy, but my family is going to kill me... or him... when they find out. So you're not allowed to tell a soul! Understand?" She blinked and shrugged. "I'm not making any sense am I?"

Her situation was hard enough to explain without people freaking out on her, let alone to do it while she was both nervous and giddy at the same time. She was nervous because well her best friend might flip out over West, and giddy because the mere thought of the man made her feel like her stomach was doing somersaults and her head was all fuzzy and clouded. Damn he had one big effect on her didn't he? She sighed in that obviously totally head over heels way and tilted her head back to stare at the stars. But that only served to remind her and him, because she had to tilt her head back to even look up at him and god damn it he was tall and she was so effing short. She was sure by now her face was almost the same colour as Miles' hair and that just made this all the more awkward for her, and yet she seemed not to notice.... for now.

Leave the virtue of pity, but we live with the shame.
                                                      So scared to dream in a world with no sunlight.
                                                      When you wake up, you know it’s darker than last night.
                                                      Born to walk away, been walking my whole life.

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:31 pm
User Image

User Image

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: Hogsmead Station
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: There you are!
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: David
                                                                      。∴°•.・★wearing★・.•°∴。*゚: clothing

User Image

Shayna stepped off the train and stretched. Now that this was her last year, she wanted to be as useful as possible. Well, it's not like she couldn't be... She sighed as she looked around. She hadn't seen David in the Prefect car and hadn't seen him on the platform. She just hoped that he was here... Since their time at his home, she hadn't exactly talked to him about the gift she had gotten him. Not really anyway... She sighed as she started corralling students to the carriages. After a bit she stopped and continued looking for her boyfriend. The man she loved more than life itself. She wanted to spend a lot of time with him...

After a bit of searching she recognized that brown head of hair of her boyfriend. She smiled and skipped over just to grab his arm and smile up at him. "Hello David. Miss me?" She asked happily.

murruelecreuset

★ - -Ravenclaw- - ☆ - - Seeker - - ★ - -Seventh Year- - ☆ - -Prefect- - ★

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:58 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogsmeade Station

Leonette knew she probably should have been with David during the ride here. Instead she’d spent the whole trip worrying about what the year would bring. Why was she suddenly so paranoid? Shaking her head despite how silly he was being she couldn’t help but smile. It was so much like David to be worried about something like a broom. “I hate to say it, but your sister will do whatever she wants even if that includes trying out for the Hufflepuff Quidditch team.” She said honestly. “Though I wouldn’t worry all that much. Until you know exactly what she’s up to there’s no sense being concerned. Am I right?” Leonette didn’t want David worrying over something that Wendy would simply be toying around with.

“So you got stuck with Sapphire the whole trip?” Leonette questioned. Despite trying to hide her minor jealousy over the girl being around David she really sucked at it. Why was she even jealous? David liked her not Sapphire… and besides Sapphire just liked playing mind games with them. “You sure know how pawn your family members off on people.” She said trying to picture Sapphire trying to make Wendy a minion. Just picturing it made her smile. It would never happen, Slytherin’s weren’t easily fooled. “And if Wendy is anything like the rest of your family, which I’m assuming she is. She’ll be in Slytherin for sure.”

Leonette followed David’s gesture toward the carriages as she answered him. “Actually I think Mir was busy avoiding me more than I was busy helping her.” She answered. “Yes, Slytherin is her house choice. I only hope she plays nice with everyone especially your cousin.” Leonette was really rather worried about that, maybe that was why she was so worried this year.

With: Other students... David

Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

OOC: ---

mc2

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:12 pm
User Image

ﬡᕍ , ℱℱᓰﬡ

Celaena smiled. "Don't worry. If you are getting slightly angry then she must be getting to you. You don't seem like one that would be worn down easily. Honestly, I think they will. There is this Gryffindor pair in the seventh year. The male disowned Gryffindor and is rumored to be a Slytherin in disguise. I think it might have gone past his wishes. He wasn't happy it seems." She said as she walked with her friend to the carriages.

"Yes. I really enjoy the sport. Although I may be a reserve this year too... But at least we will be able to put up a fight. For some reason I have a feeling that you are interested in trying out... Am I correct?" She asked curiously. She was extremely curious as to if her friend was going to try out. She hadn't seemed to have any interest before. But then again she hadn't really known about the game.

As the arrived at the carriages she noticed the skeletal beasts. She was in awe for about twelve seconds before she felt arms wrap around her shoulders and a slithery voice in her ear. "So you can see them too can you?"

User ImageUser Image

mc2

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:19 pm
User Image
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫ Ⓢʜɪʀ ɴ ɴᴡ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫

Where : <3 Hogsmead Station <3
With : <3 Another student and my Sister <3
Who : <3 Cathy and Celaena <3
Feeling//Ooc : <3 Pretty happy for once. <3
Wearing : <3 <3

Sapphire chuckled as the male started off. 'I think he has already forgotten about that kiss I gave him last year.' She chuckled. That didn't give her leverage against him, but she could definitely say that it would be fun to mess with Leonette with it. She chuckled continuously. Until she noticed her sister and Cathy at the carriages. Her sister had stopped talking and was looking at the Threstrals. The beasts that Sapphire had been able to see for two years now. She walked over, actually concerned and put her arms around her sister's shoulders.

"So you can see them too can you?" She asked. She smiled as her sister jumped and if it hadn't been for Sapphire holding the younger blonde, Celaena would have fallen. "When you are confronted with or have seen death, you are able to see them..." She said apologetically. "I'm sorry that you can see them."

"Hello. I'm Sapphire. Celaena's elder sister. You must be David's younger sister yes? Nice to meet you. Can you see the threstrals?"

Fourth year // Single // Pureblood // Slytherin

mc2

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games