Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:25 pm
{{Also in the Colourful Kitten~}}

*eyes get wide, at times feeling as if he should not actually be watching dame's performance even though there are plenty of others watching and that is what dame is paid to do sweatdrop When the song finishes, he isn't sure what to say at first and just claps out of polliteness*
Gi ussta sweatdrop The dancing of this world can be mzilst strange at times sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:32 pm
{{This Kitten sure is Colourful...}}

*grins broadly at dame's performance*
This is even better than pictures twisted I bet that flexibility comes in handy... ninja Who knew those cages would be so big...

*looks over at Kits after dame's cage is taken off to the side*
So would you rather talk to the dancing girl now or get a drink? *motions toward the bar*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:39 pm
((Colorful Kitten))

Dancing here is strange sometimes... *nods and glances up at the cage again* It looks like Dame's taking a break. Why don't we get a drink and then head up there?

((And my (RL) kitten really will be colorful soon if she doesn't stop trying to play with my brushes while I'm painting...))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:09 am
{{She can be the mascot for The Colourful Kitten, then blaugh I'm starting to wonder how long we're going to be here...}}

Sounds like a plan.
*starts heading toward the bar with Kits when he notices Ryzan isn't following because he's too busy trying not to look directly at anyone dancing. He rolls his eyes and grabs Ryzan's arm, leading him to the bar. When they get there, there's already a few people there, some of them sitting around chatting and others waiting for their drinks. He knocks on the counter to try to get a bartender's attention. The closest one has her back toward them, washing a glass out.

Unlike some of the other staff members, the bartenders are all in button-up shirts and slacks, but still have bowties, cat ear headbands, and tails. Even the females are in slacks. At first no one seems to be answering, so he knocks on the counter harder*
Oi!

*the girl closest to them cringes a bit, but then straightens up, calmly putting the glass she was cleaning away before approaching them*

Is there anything I can.... *jaw drops as she turns and finds Draa standing there* YOU!! stressed scream
hm? What about me?
What the hell are you doing here? stressed
er... do I know you?
*grits her teeth and makes a low growl, her hands balling up into fists* stressed
You going to take our orders or what?

*closes her eyes and breathes a few times, trying to calm down. She musters up a smile for the neko woman she remembers seeing at the clinic once as well as the dark elf gentleman*
What can I get the three of you today?

I'd like a cherry limeade.
*staring down at his feet to avoid accidentally seeing something* Some apricot brandy, if you will sweatdrop
*though he finds this woman's voice familiar, he's too embarrassed by all the "dancing" to look up* sweatdrop

*looks toward Kits* How about you?  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:14 pm
{{Retropost for yesterday.}}

Amy was on the third medicine for her pneumonia and the doctors said that it wasn't helping, either. They only had one medicine left to try. After that... they weren't quite sure what to do. Of course they told Karrie all of this and also said that they had a team of doctors focusing on her case right now.

{{Yep, this happened to me when I had pneumonia, so I know it can happen, that a young person can get that sick with it.}}  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:48 pm
((Colourful Kitten may take a while with my current schedule... sweatdrop I don't have much time to play lately.))

*suddenly realizes she doesn't know what she wants sweatdrop but knows that Ryzan seems to have good tastes* I'll have the same thing as him. *points to Ryzan, then tilts her head to the side, looking at the woman behind the counter* You look familliar... confused  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:10 pm
{{Colourful Kitten}}

*sighs* At least one of you recognizes me. I'll have your drinks in a moment.
*glares at Draa before waking away*

*lifts an eyebrow at Flo as she walks away, then looks over at Kits*
Guess someone must have gypped her on a tip or something rolleyes

*sees Ryzan still staring at his feet and facepalms*
For the love of... stressed Just get over it already. It's not like the Maiden's Fancy where the chicks actually do take off their clothes and we... er... you and Tes rather... went there all the time.

At least there, people went into the back to... to... y... you know... redface
No one's having sex out here, Ry stare
They certainly act like it sweatdrop

*getting the brandy doesn't take too long, but she has to mix the limeade herself. She carefully brings the three drinks together, trying not to spill them, and sets them on the counter*
There you go.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:15 pm
In the night, Amy could have sworn that she glimpsed a woman come into her room and put something in her IV. The clothes did not look like a nurse's uniform, so she had no idea who or what the woman was. She couldn't see very clearly in the haze of just waking up and because of the lights being off in her room. She had been slightly scared of what the woman was putting in her IV, but she was too weak to protest or push the emergency button. She had simply slipped back into a deep sleep.

The next evening found Amy sitting up in bed, eyes alert, and color back in her skin. She was looking a lot better and was actually looking around, analyzing her surroundings.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:26 pm
((Colourful Kitten))

*watches the woman, still trying to place where she's seen her. Somewhere connected with Draa...*

*hearing Ryzan and Draa's conversation, looks over at Ryzan* We don't have to stay too long if you're uncomfortable, Ryzan. We can leave after we get our drinks and go talk to Dame. 3nodding

*when they get their drinks, Kits suddenly realizes where she knows the woman from* Oh, aren't you one of the nurses from Black's clinic? I think that's where I remember seeing you...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:36 pm
{{Kitten}}

*lets out an exasperated sigh*
Close. I -was- one of the nurses at Black's Hall. Somebody... *glares at Draa* ... not only got me fired, but banned from the place. I don't think I'll ever be able to work as a nurse again stare

tch... stop being a cry baby, Flo. rolleyes You know you liked it twisted
Aha! So you -do- remember me!
*coughs and grabs his limeade off the bar*
Oh hey... I think dame is probably getting bored about now sweatdrop Shall we? sweatdrop *quickly slips away, heading toward the staircase beside dame's cage*

*shakes her fist while shouting after Draa* a*****e! scream  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:45 pm
*Earlier that day, Karrie had gone home to take a shower and get some clean clothes. Amy had still been asleep when he left, though he'd noticed that her breathing seemed easier.

When he walked back into her room, he was surprised to see Amy sitting up and looking so much better. After staring at her for a minute, he looked at the clock and confirmed that he had only been gone for about 2 hours*

Uh... hi Amy. You're looking... a lot better.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:50 pm
*blushes profusely when he realizes the bartender is Flo and feels incredibly awkward because he knows how she got fired* sweatdrop Gi ussta... sweatdrop

*takes up his brandy and tries his best to give her a friendly smile*
Bel'la dos. sweatdrop *takes a large drink from his glass immediately* sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:50 pm
Amy looked toward the door when she heard a familiar voice. She smiled softly when she saw Karrie. He looked like he'd seen a ghost or something.

When she spoke, her voice was hoarse from not being used for so long. "Hi Karrie... I'm.. feeling quite a bit better, actually. I think I just woke up a little bit ago and just... wanted to stay up. It didn't hurt too badly to stay awake this time. I don't think I've even been awake long enough for the doctors to know that I'm awake."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:52 pm
((meow))

Oh... Well... *doesn't know what to say to comfort her as Draa hurries away* I'm sorry about that. Losing your job, that is. sweatdrop

*picks her drink up and looks at Ryzan* Let's go see Dame. *takes a sip of her drink so it won't spill as she walks*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:59 pm
You... feel better? *smiles, still looking shocked* That's great. It's just... so sudden. *sits in the chair next to her bed he'd been spending so much time in lately* You really scared me, you know...  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games