Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:29 pm
Sam gulped too. "I hope it wasn't the last option." Sam then reached into her her bag and picked up the brooch with her blanket and plopped it in Summer's hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:55 pm
I'll give you yours when I go get my stuff...
*She takes the sparkling red brooch and places it in her bag, quickly as possible.*

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:05 pm
"Okay. So, how do you think this is all...connected?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:06 pm
I'm not sure yet.. all I know is that this brooch should be mine, cursed you, my sister went missing, and my vision says someone is looking for us...  

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:09 pm
"And remember that prophecy...I was the last morpho in one hundred years...which might explain my itchy patches and random changes in color."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:13 am
*enters the great hall*
*sits at the slytherin table and starts to eat some potaotes and gravey and stuffing and turkey*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:41 pm
Yep. And my vision... er... dream vision. That's prbably connected too. Like a warning...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:47 am
"Yeah. Probably. And we're probably supposed to use our powers for good or something..." Sam then eat the rest of her cottage pie on her plate and stood up. "We should go to the chamber, that place has a lot of answers."  

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:28 pm
*Summer quickly polished off the last of her turkey leg and took one last swig of her hot cocoa.*
Yes, lets go. We need more information if we're going to figure anything else out...

*Summer stood from the table, dropped her napkin on her plate, and headed for the chamber.*

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:38 am
*enters the great hall after classes to have a late breakfast*
*skits at the slytherin table and starts putting foods on my plate*
(eggs bacon sausage and oatmeal)

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:57 pm
User Image
Kamalia-Mingan walks into the great hall and walks over to the Slytherin table to eat some dinner. Loads plate with some steams brussel sprouts, potatos, and chicken.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:03 am
*enters the great hall and sits next to kamilia and piles random foods on to a plate and begins eating*
"so what did you do over the summer vacation? i practiced my spells and worked on making more of my elven spells im just curious as to how they will work i also put some spells together for prank purposes ... dont worry though not very many of them will be targeted at you most will probally be targeted at the newer students "

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:09 pm
User Image

Looks over at James and smiles. Well i tried a few new recipes for some potions i found in one of the books from the Forgotten Chambers. You know added a few extra things and changed how some of the directions said. They turned out pretty good. But some of them did not because of my brother and his friends bugging the heck out of me when i was working on them. So i ended up pranking their butts until we all left for school. He goes to Durmstang.

As for your pranks well i so can't wait to see it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:35 am
"hehehe i bet your bros didnt expect you to play any pranks on them. and i'll let you in on a secret i have been trying to get ahold of some of the weasley's old joke items maybe some of their candy although i was hoping i could get some help from you on a couple of them i need some potions and figured you might be able to help me since you were always the best at potions right now i was hoping you could help me make a potion that would cause people to say every thing in reverse"
((ooc when i say that i want a potion that makes them say things in reverse i mean as follows: you are how hey= hey how are you))
*eats a radish*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:26 pm
User Image

Chuckles for a moment before finishing up chewing on the bite of brussel sprout. Yes Arch and his friends did not enjoy those prank at all!! Tilts head and contemplate on any known reversal potions. You know i think i seen one in the Forgotten chamber. If i add a speech potion and reversal potion together and tweek it some it may just work. I could inject it into a few chocolate covered cherries and see how it works. takes a sip of water. You know i think that may just work. I'll go to the forgotten chambers after supper and see if i can find that book.  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games