Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NivlaB0i

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:17 pm
zz1000zz
NivlaB0i
zz1000zz
Macabre_Cogitation
zz1000zz

Wait, you are only four feet from him? And you are not beating him mercilessly?

You suck.

He works for Geek Squad! I need him! IT's free Geek Squad Service for the price of Two Toasted Sammiches!

Uh-huh. I hate the Geek Squad, so it you are not helping yourself.

Your grammar sucks. Nowhere in our name is there "the," having said this, your grammatical structure lacks grammar. the Geek Squad makes you sound idiotic, in which case for the world to assume that you are. Now, Having hated somone without knowing who they are , or what they do, that's just ignorant.

Wow, you criticized my grammar without mentioning the extra word in the sentence? How crazy.

As for "the," you are quite mistaken. I used "the" not as part of the name, hence it not being capitalized, but simply to designate the target of my hate. Aside from accidentally adding "it" to my sentence, it was grammatically correct. So, suck it!

(And i do not hate you for being part of the Geek Squad. I hate the Geek Squad. I hate you because are an idiotic p***k.)

No, saying Geek Squad would have easily designated your hate, without the extra word, "The," having said that, you still fail worse then /b/tards

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:24 pm
NivlaB0i
zz1000zz
NivlaB0i
zz1000zz
Macabre_Cogitation
zz1000zz

Wait, you are only four feet from him? And you are not beating him mercilessly?

You suck.

He works for Geek Squad! I need him! IT's free Geek Squad Service for the price of Two Toasted Sammiches!

Your grammar sucks. Nowhere in our name is there "the," having said this, your grammatical structure lacks grammar. the Geek Squad makes you sound idiotic, in which case for the world to assume that you are. Now, Having hated somone without knowing who they are , or what they do, that's just ignorant.

Wow, you criticized my grammar without mentioning the extra word in the sentence? How crazy.

As for "the," you are quite mistaken. I used "the" not as part of the name, hence it not being capitalized, but simply to designate the target of my hate. Aside from accidentally adding "it" to my sentence, it was grammatically correct. So, suck it!

(And i do not hate you for being part of the Geek Squad. I hate the Geek Squad. I hate you because are an idiotic p***k.)

No, saying Geek Squad would have easily designated your hate, without the extra word, "The," having said that, you still fail worse then /b/tards

It is poor grammar to denote a single object without a declatory adjective (i.e. the). Just as you do not say, "I kicked cat," you do not say "I hate Geek Squad."

If you are going to correct someone, do try to be right. The only way taking "the" out of the sentence would have worked would have been to make "Geek Squad" plural.

I am going to go play darts now, but when i get back i would be more than happy to show how dumb you are.  

zz1000zz
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:19 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
zz1000zz
Macabre_Cogitation
zz1000zz
Macabre_Cogitation
zz1000zz
How do you exploit a cat dying?

With severe signs of sorrow and depression.

And people say i am a jerk.

Ah, yes. I am called a jerk very often. More or less an "a**".
Alas, I'm just showing an example on how to do so.
Although, if my cat died, I would be distraught and sad to have lost such an amazing companion.

Well, hrm...I think I shall go and read some more of Asimov's Robots of Dawn..

Actually, i was calling the person talking about exploiting her cat's death a jerk, but you may be one too. I understand grieving for a lost pet, but using it for your own advantage?

*shrugs*

Ah, see. I would grieve for a lost pet, but I would only want another cat. It would be extremely hard to replace Mao. For he has been with me for over 4 years now, and is just a good cat. Only meows when he wants food. Lays next to me while I'm reading so I can pet him behind the left ear. And he always sits on my keyboard so it makes really annoying noises from my computer if I don't get up to my alarm.

Oh, well. See, for me, I am a jerk in most situations. Such as a friend asked me what she should get for her great grandma, my initial response was, "A home will kit." But after being hated for a few minutes, I said, "A Coffin bookshelf that is custom made to fit her size upon death." That was a better comprimise in my mind....speaking of which. I need to make one for myself.

Alas, I do know IY. I think in her own right, it is perfectly fine for her to use this death for materilistic gain. Also, it may just be here way of dealing with the death of said feline. Or she could just want some ice coffee very badly right now....

(OMG Quote tree)
I hope you cat doesn't go for a long time.

I've had the cat that died for about nine years.
A doll really.
Loved everyone and purred from just sitting next to you.
Though, he perfered to sit on you.

However, I don't find it sad (and I did get both cash and ice coffee, not nessacarily because he died)
People, animals, potted ferns. All die, doesn't bother me.
And it takes people by surprise when you're not sad.
I got yelled at because as soon as my grandmother walked in the house I said "My cat just died. Does this mean we can get Sheetz?".
Yes, yes. I be a horible person, but that icey coffee is just so delicious.
I'd rather handle death well than be a mess over a cat.

How did I miss Macabre twice? D:<
This is not right.

On another note, I don't know if I mentioned I was living with my grandparents for this bit of time, but tomarrow the woman gets back and I go home.

Where did you go  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:43 pm
zz1000zz
NivlaB0i
zz1000zz
NivlaB0i
zz1000zz

It is poor grammar to denote a single object without a declatory adjective (i.e. the). Just as you do not say, "I kicked cat," you do not say "I hate Geek Squad."

If you are going to correct someone, do try to be right. The only way taking "the" out of the sentence would have worked would have been to make "Geek Squad" plural.

I am going to go play darts now, but when i get back i would be more than happy to show how dumb you are.

Maybe you should have the intellegence to know Geek Squad is PLURAL! There is not just one Geek Squad, sadly, there are 3 tech centers, and over 500 stores. Aside from that, putting THE in front of Geek Squad denotes only one.

NivlaB0i

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:45 pm
Ah, how I have missed you as well IY.

Yes, if Mao died, I would grieve for a few months. Then try and start anew.

I've been around...I may not be on MSN very often, but you may catch me upon AIM more likely.

How have you been?

I've been around  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:56 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
Ah, how I have missed you as well IY.

Yes, if Mao died, I would grieve for a few months. Then try and start anew.

I've been around...I may not be on MSN very often, but you may catch me upon AIM more likely.

How have you been?

I've been around

I imagined I'd take losing the cat harder when I had thought about it before, but when it happened it didn't. So, I'm happy for that one.

Ah, the computer I'm on doesn't have AIM.

I've been fine.
A lot of the same thing.

Yourself?

Now I've found you, it's almost too late  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:06 pm
NivlaB0i
zz1000zz
NivlaB0i
zz1000zz
NivlaB0i
zz1000zz

Maybe you should have the intellegence to know Geek Squad is PLURAL! There is not just one Geek Squad, sadly, there are 3 tech centers, and over 500 stores. Aside from that, putting THE in front of Geek Squad denotes only one.

I like how you say, "There is not just one Geek Squad, sadly, there are 3 tech centers, and over 500 stores." Since there are multiple Geek Squads, to have a plural Geek Squad you would need a "s" on the end. Just like you do with Wal-Marts.

This means Geek Squad is not plural, ergo you are wrong again. Pretentious people are lame when they are wrong.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:07 pm
(Why in the world do i always get into grammatical arguments?)  

zz1000zz
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:09 pm
zz1000zz

The sheer thrill of it all?

I crack my xerox hands  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:10 pm
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz

I crack my xerox hands

I was more wondering why people keep criticizing my grammar. I mean, they are *always* wrong.  

zz1000zz
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:15 pm
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz

I crack my xerox hands

I was more wondering why people keep criticizing my grammar. I mean, they are *always* wrong.

Of course.
You are the supreme source of knowlage, after all.

Feed your head  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:20 pm
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz

I crack my xerox hands

Of course.

Feed your head

No. I am just willing to admit when i am wrong. Because of that, i rarely make the same mistake twice. That means i make fewer mistakes, and thus am rarely wrong.

As for grammar, i am the supreme source of knowledge. After all, i am a lexicographer.  

zz1000zz
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:23 pm
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz

I crack my xerox hands

Of course.

Feed your head

No. I am just willing to admit when i am wrong. Because of that, i rarely make the same mistake twice. That means i make fewer mistakes, and thus am rarely wrong.

As for grammar, i am the supreme source of knowledge. After all, i am a lexicographer.

Rarely wrong, supreme source of knowlage.
Close enough

How are you?
(That's right, I went there)

I know that it isn't there  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:25 pm
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR
zz1000zz

I crack my xerox hands

Of course.

Feed your head

Close enough

How are you?

Nah, supreme source of knowledge implies i know everything. That is certainly not true. I simply know a great deal, and am willing to admit when i have no clue.

And i am just fine. I just started sharpening a knife after reading your post, so it is all fine...  

zz1000zz
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:32 pm
zz1000zz
IY_and_MCR

Close enough

How are you?

Nah, supreme source of knowledge implies i know everything. That is certainly not true. I simply know a great deal, and am willing to admit when i have no clue.

And i am just fine. I just started sharpening a knife after reading your post, so it is all fine...

(Close enough in that 'I really don't care how far apart they accauly are' kinda way)

Mmm, sharp object.
I have new headphones. They're big and scary and I love them.

What I did not know is that Rasputina did a cover of Tourniquet.

Take your hatred out on me  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games