Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:04 am
zz1000zz
Macabre_Cogitation
Alas, I am back momentarily.
Also, laptop keyboards are hard to type with >.<

Especially since this screen is very blinding even at the lowest setting...

Excuses, excuses.

And i think a spell checker would kill Gaia.

I would have to agree with you on the spell check. For it would take away from people's literacy skills, as well as their typing skills.

If I mispell anything at the moment, it is due to this keyboard, and lack of sleeping for the time being.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:05 am
Macabre_Cogitation
zz1000zz
Macabre_Cogitation

Excuses, excuses.

And i think a spell checker would kill Gaia.

I would have to agree with you on the spell check. For it would take away from people's literacy skills, as well as their typing skills.

If I mispell anything at the moment, it is due to this keyboard, and lack of sleeping for the time being.

Sure, it has nothing to do with your natural inability to spell...  

zz1000zz
Crew

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:06 am
lurichan
Macabre_Cogitation

Greetings! I haven't talked with you in a while.

HELLO THERE!
Yes it has been a while.
How has Gaia been since I've been missing?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:08 am
Macabre_Cogitation
lurichan
Macabre_Cogitation

HELLO THERE!
Yes it has been a while.

It seems to go through periods of being interesting and lackluster really. I haven't quested in a while, so mostly I just flitter around the edges to keep track of the guild more than anything else. ^^*

So how have you been doing?

As for spell-check, I think it would be a useful tool for those who wish to attempt to spell correctly.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:16 am
lurichan
Macabre_Cogitation
lurichan
Macabre_Cogitation

HELLO THERE!
Yes it has been a while.

It seems to go through periods of being interesting and lackluster really. I haven't quested in a while, so mostly I just flitter around the edges to keep track of the guild more than anything else. ^^*

So how have you been doing?

As for spell-check, I think it would be a useful tool for those who wish to attempt to spell correctly.

AND THUS A QUOTE TREE HAS BEEN SPAWNDED!!!!

OH, how I 'ave missed this lovely quotatious ability.

Yeah, anyway. I've been really well. I just celebrated my third month anniversary with her. Things are going well with her. I'm really happy about that.

Got a free laptop from a friend, just needs a new battery. It's pretty nice for a Pentium 3.

Going to suck it up and actually get a job so I can afford another desktop. I am going to build a system that is goijng to pretty miuch be able to last me the next 5 years or so.

How has work been for you?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:16 am
Oddly enough, it seems Gaia is not as bad at the moment. I can even post in Extended Discussion without trying to kill anyone, though just barely.  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:19 am
zz1000zz
Oddly enough, it seems Gaia is not as bad at the moment. I can even post in Extended Discussion without trying to kill anyone, though just barely.

All the idiots are running around in the event forum right now asking about presents and why they aren't getting any. -_-*

Macabre: I'm...recouporating from the x-mas holiday season, but overall doing okay. Sadly I'm in desperate need of a nap, and shall be getting off the computer shortly.

Glad to hear your relationship is doing well and that you have a new-ish compy to play with.

Good luck with getting an okay job.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:20 am
lurichan
zz1000zz

All the idiots are running around in the event forum right now asking about presents and why they aren't getting any. -_-*

Ah, that explains it.  

zz1000zz
Crew

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:24 am
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz

Ah, that explains it.

Yes, that very well would do so.

To Lurichan: Yes, I might actually get a job making tacos at a small local shop. Considering I know 3/4 of the employees there, and I know the enitre menu and what tastes best...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:26 am
I have now managed to compare incest to eating carrots and being fat, be told to leave a democratic country for wanting to change it peacefully, and be called ignorant by a poster who resorts to flaming.

Urge to kill, rising.  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:26 am
Macabre_Cogitation
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz

Ah, that explains it.

To Lurichan: Yes, I might actually get a job making tacos at a small local shop. Considering I know 3/4 of the employees there, and I know the enitre menu and what tastes best...

^_^ It's good to see you again. Take care and good luck! *waves*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:27 am
lurichan
Macabre_Cogitation
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz

Ah, that explains it.

Yes, GOOD TO SEE YOU TOO!
Nap well and farewell.
I do no know how much longer it shall be til I return to this place...  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:32 am
Macabre_Cogitation
lurichan
Macabre_Cogitation
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz

Ah, that explains it.

Yes, GOOD TO SEE YOU TOO!
Nap well and farewell.
I do no know how much longer it shall be til I return to this place...

You know you will come back to bask in my sheer awesomeness!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:09 am
D:
I have missed people while online.
This makes kitty sad.

Am I the only one to think "Grandma made special cookies" ment drug cookies?

Going down  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:20 am
Of course you were the only one to think that. Everyone else *knew* it did!  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games