Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:18 am
{{Well, I do bleed excessively}}  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:21 am
((-snickers- Shampoo and cold water, Tes. Works everytime if it's fresh, and pretty good when it's been sitting just a small while.

Also, why do we keep feeding the dragon sweets? Shouldn't we feed him meat or something? Not to mention...he lives with a chef and steals sweets all the time! gonk Velcore! You are gonna get sick! -plots to start bringing him beef jerky instead...- hehehe twisted ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:25 am
{{The dragon's diet was brought up once before by Showa. The conclusion was the dragon will eat whatever Karrie wants him to eat since there are no steadfast rules regarding what a dragon eats. In some stories, dragons only eat people... especially virgin women!}}  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:31 am
((I realise that, but...he had like...four brownies in one sitting! That's too much for anybody! Poor thing, he's doesn't have enough self-control to NOT eat more than he should...damn, I love chocolate and it still makes me sick thinking of eating that many brownies in like....thirty minutes. -green face-

... -notices the time- OH WOW, eek I gotta go. Talk to you kids later! -hugs all around-

I really do hope I'll be able to show up tonight, even if for a little bit...good thing Psyzapp is like...two time zones over or something. -shrug- I'll probably be draggin' in 12/1am EST...))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:32 am
*Does a last minute walk through skeptically inspecting every detail of The Jade Dragon and Pandora's Box Luxe Spa with the contractor, architect and head interior designer to ensure everything is ready for the Grand Opening today.

The building staff nervously follows her around as she checks each and every room telling them what to either move or add. She has a complete fit when she sees the kitchen only has one large refrigerator for sake and wine. She proceeds to bawl them out and they ensure they will have that issue resolved this week and order her a second one to be put in right beside the other.

She is very pleased at the sculpture of the twelve foot jade dragon she had done and the striking placement in the Restaurant behind the sushi bar…VERY dramatic. She has them turn on the cascading water features so she can see the effect with the lighting and sound of the water. She also has them turn on the soft background music of adding to the exotic Asian influenced ambiance she is trying to achieve. Walking along the VIP section, she is highly impressed with the quality of leather used throughout the place for seating and in particular LOVES the booth designed exclusively for the MW Ladies.

At Pandora's Box, she inspects every room. She demands that each of the private massage rooms have an assortment of aroma therapy candles to choose from. She pays particular attention to The Red Room to ensure it is up to her standards for her VIP's. She is very pleased they at least got this one right! Each salon station is fabulous and the area for mud baths and seaweed wraps is completely divine. wink She goes downstairs and checks out the VIP lounge, the Sauna/Whirlpool/Steam Room area and lastly the small area for working out.

She then heads to the entrance of the new East Corridor, goes through all of the security measures Icy had put in and inspects each room. Most are primarily empty and can be built out later to suit her needs, but she was very excited to see Dames Room. She opens the door and beams with delight. Every detail is perfect and she hopes Dame will be just as pleased as she is. cool

She thanks the building and design staff for all of their hard work and effort and sends them on their way. Everything is finally ready and she is very excited.

She goes back into the Main Bar and starts making a latte for herself. cool *  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:33 am
<<< There's a song about how vigins taste better than those that are not, you know... (I think there's a line about how they hit the spot... not that *I'D* have any experience in that, mind you...

TES, I still love you. And I had an attack of the TES syndrome a few days ago and Damey's little trick - as surprising as it sounds - does work. I suspect it breaks down the protien binders by coating them like it's supposed to do to hair... but that's simply educated speculatoin cool >>>  

Exor Omega

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:44 am
*She finishes making her latte and has a seat at the bar. Taking a sip of her latte, she takes out her iphone and checks her messages. Her mind is racing a million miles a minute with everything she has to do today for tonight's party.*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:46 am
{{Tes syndrome?}}

*after cursing at the retina scanner a few times and several unsuccessful scans, he eventually gets one good one in and is able to enter the office and main bar. Holding his eye, he goes directly to the fridge and grabs a coke*
tch... I think next time I get groceries, I'm buying massive amounts of everything just to avoid leaving stressed

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:49 am
{{ rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl }}  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:51 am
*As she keeps scanning her iphone she hears TES screaming (how could one not) and hears him come into the Main Bar.*

You can thank Icy Reign for those scanners. Those "goons" that destroyed this place before are still out there you know and my life has been threatened.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:58 am
pft... well, those scanners aren't going to stop anyone from destroying the bar again. The upstairs is still completely open. Additionally, downstairs was left intact.
*takes a sip of his coke and sits down*

Of course she would have to put them in practically right after I move in stressed I can't even just retreat back to my apartment at this point stare Besides, don't you already have Black for security and whatnot?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:05 am
Yes…we do have Black but unfortunately he can't be here 24/7. Icy is being as prepared and thorough as possible. I for one appreciate all of her efforts and I'm grateful she takes the security here as seriously as she does. mad *Sips her latte and glares at TES.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:09 am
I hate dealing with security stressed It's a pain in the a** stare ... or in this case, eye. *takes out a handkerchief and wipes his watering eye*
Somehow Ryzan is getting used to it already, though *eye twitch* How he's able to adapt to it faster is beyond me.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:10 am
{{ twisted

Because he rules and you drool!!! rofl

Okay, I've spent entirely too much time with my niece.}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:13 am
Maybe if you just tried to relaxed a bit more you'd get a good scan more quickly instead of working yourself up into a state. We can hear you cursing all the way out here! And don't you try and tell me it isn't cursing either…I CAN understand you mostly you know! mad  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games