Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:48 pm
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz

Almonds ruin chocolate.

But they don't have any chocolate in them to begin with.

It is a matter of principal. Hershey's made sure i would hate almonds for all eternity.

But the almond filling in the thin, almost crustlike outter layer of the cookie lightly topped with powdered sugar is a delicate yet rich blend of flavors.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:50 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz

Almonds ruin chocolate.

But they don't have any chocolate in them to begin with.

It is a matter of principal. Hershey's made sure i would hate almonds for all eternity.

But the almond filling in the thin, almost crustlike outter layer of the cookie lightly topped with powdered sugar is a delicate yet rich blend of flavors.

Almonds cannot be redeemed. A jihad has been declared.  

zz1000zz
Crew

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:56 pm
So are you ready for the new year?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:56 pm
zz1000zz

You shall not be able to gain enough support in order to put down the almond so easily. Nepharious plans are already in motion to continue the almond's reign.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:58 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz

You shall not be able to gain enough support in order to put down the almond so easily. Nepharious plans are already in motion to continue the almond's reign.

The fires of jihad burn too brightly to be quenched by the likes of thee!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:07 pm
*dumps used cat litter on the fire of the jihad*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:08 pm
lurichan

Gross, but hardly harmful to the cause.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:09 pm
zz1000zz
lurichan

I had to do something with it after emptying out both cat litter boxes. (not just scooping it out like normal, the full clean out).  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:10 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz
lurichan

I had to do something with it after emptying out both cat litter boxes. (not just scooping it out like normal, the full clean out).

There is a reason i hate pets.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:11 pm
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz
lurichan

It's better than being woken up at random moments because of needing to go outside. Besides, the litter boxes aren't too far from the compy, so if I want to type in clean air, I have to make sure to take care of it.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:13 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz
lurichan

It's better than being woken up at random moments because of needing to go outside. Besides, the litter boxes aren't too far from the compy, so if I want to type in clean air, I have to make sure to take care of it.

You have to clean up fecal matter. I would feel sorry for you, but you have only yourself to blame.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:14 pm
I value my cats enough I can do minor annoyances like clean a litter box and re-fill food in order to have their companionship.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:15 pm
lurichan
I value my cats enough I can do minor annoyances like clean a litter box and re-fill food in order to have their companionship.

I do not value myself enough to clean my own fecal matter, so it seems we are a bit different.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:17 pm
zz1000zz
lurichan

I do not value myself enough to clean my own fecal matter, so it seems we are a bit different.

If I didn't want to deal with that I would have made my cats outdoor/indoor cats, but I value their safety enough to keep them indoor cats.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:18 pm
lurichan
zz1000zz
lurichan

If I didn't want to deal with that I would have made my cats outdoor/indoor cats, but I value their safety enough to keep them indoor cats.

Yeah, we are way different.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games