Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:16 pm
Keep It Clean

If someone thinks Jebus is real, I'd like to meet 'im. Jebus is merely... nothing. A source of amusement from Uncyclopedia. Not part of a religion.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:55 pm
~sighs~ demonic...no chance. ~jumps onto rocket and begins to ride it like a hoverboard~ WOOHOO! ~aims it up and jumps off, making it smash into the ceiling~ hehehe...fireworks for all!

as for agamum, thank you for noticing I arrived. lol  

The_Last_Avenger

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:50 pm
The_Last_Avenger
~sighs~ demonic...no chance. ~jumps onto rocket and begins to ride it like a hoverboard~ WOOHOO! ~aims it up and jumps off, making it smash into the ceiling~ hehehe...fireworks for all!

as for agamum, thank you for noticing I arrived. lol

i've noticed...just forgot to make the post. sry
anywho, WELCOME BACK!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:58 pm
Keep It Clean

I'm bored. Who wants to help me in my quest? See sig.

Demonic Repentance

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:05 pm
Demonic Repentance
Keep It Clean

I'm bored. Who wants to help me in my quest? See sig.

lolz, the irony....us showing your kindness. it's reasonable..but ironic. lolz.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:12 pm
Keep It Clean

I can be nice, I just usually don't because I don't like most of you.

Demonic Repentance

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:36 pm
Demonic Repentance
Keep It Clean

I can be nice, I just usually don't because I don't like most of you.

hmmm, define "most"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:39 pm
Keep It Clean

All.

Demonic Repentance

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:00 pm
it's been a while Ronz. I'm glad to see you still around here. ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:04 pm
Demonic Repentance
Keep It Clean

All.

-.-

@avenger: yeah, i've been taking care of this guild for a while. so, how are you?  

Ronzalpha201

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:12 pm
Keep It Clean

XD

I'm kidding you. Some of the people here are cool. You, Mobius, not Avenger, Amu Kech, Bella, Salesman... well, not him so much, because he does not admit defeat and merely accuses me of godmodding.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:16 pm
I've heard this guild was losing it's shine more then ever. I'm glad to see some people still here though.

oh! would anyone like to check out my quest thread? if so then click the link below.
Shadowed Lands

@demonic: kindness is earned, not given. to gain a kind word or a small token, one must show that they are deserving of such a thing, and through your usual actions, you show that you are not deserving.  

The_Last_Avenger

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:24 pm
The_Last_Avenger
I've heard this guild was losing it's shine more then ever. I'm glad to see some people still here though.

oh! would anyone like to check out my quest thread? if so then click the link below.
Shadowed Lands

@demonic: kindness is earned, not given. to gain a kind word or a small token, one must show that they are deserving of such a thing, and through your usual actions, you show that you are not deserving.

that's quite true...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:28 pm
Ronzalpha201
The_Last_Avenger

Shadowed Lands

that's quite true...

yep. I have my intelligent moments every now and then. razz  

The_Last_Avenger

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:10 pm
Apologies avenger, I haven't been on alot recently, just enough to see that I don't need to perma-ban anyone or yell at anyone, so welcome back old friend.

As for you demonic.

You are stepping on very thin ice mate, This is a non-denomination guild and if you wish to start personal conflicts be my guest but if you upset as much as 1 person, you will go back immediately into the category of "offender" and I'll throw you out on your a**. I don't need you to ruin anyone holidays this season, it's going to be different.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games