Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:35 pm
[ooc: @kalena - Wait, is Sasha in the room too?]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Odayaka laughed a little, "I'm not angry...though I am kind of offended." she said, scratching her cheek with her free hand. She took her hand off of Liya's head and looked at Ene and Erin, nodding with a small smile. "Now, pour...hmm...maybe half of what's in those bottles into one of the cups." she said to Erin and Ene.

Quote:

Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:58 pm

_____________| Emalie Saiko

29 | Female

Ene was sitting on a stool near the counter with Erin standing beside her. He stared at the bottle he had been given. Ene nodded and waited for Erin to comply with pouring. He didn't. Ene snatched the bottle from his hand and poured hers and his into the beaker simultaneously. He stared aghast at his younger sister. 'You were going too slow...."

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan
Revi-sama
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:52 am
knux_nyan
kurai_18
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
User Image

(Ooc: posting off cell. No. Sasha is in main room infirmary. If a and company are in back room)

Liya loomed down.
"S...s....sorry....." Liya was nervous again. She decided to sneak off somewhere in the backroom to watch Ene and Erin....silently.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:34 pm
[ooc: @kalena - All right, I was confused for a sec.]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka watched the color of the mixed potions change as they were both poured into the cup. Her ears perked up, noticing that it was changing to dark purple. She looked down at her journal and began to write it down, "All right...now comes the better part of this...w-well, sometimes it's better, depending on the taste." she said before looking at Erin and Ene. "Go ahead and give it a taste test." she said, waiting for the two to drink some of it.

She looked at Liya whom seemed to have been saddened. She rubbed the back of her head, her ears lowered a little, "Was it something I said...?" she thought to herself.

Quote:

Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:15 pm

29 | Female

He sat down on the bed that was behind them while rubbing the back of his head. "'m just going to leave it to Ene."
Ene did as she was asked. First, she checked the concoction by swishing it around in the cup. Then, she tasted it. "Hm... It's close..."

Emalie poked her head in to check on them. She smiled, seeing everything was well.
Kurona frowned and looked at the ceiling. She gave a sigh. Folding her arms was a sure sign that she could tell the emotion in the air. However, she wasn't sure she should deal with it. So, she wandered to a different thought.
How much light energy did Jaecen pump into Jaster and Sasha?

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan
Revi-sama
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:53 am
knux_nyan
kurai_18
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
User Image

((Thanks for reminding me of what Jaecen did. Sorry my brain been scrambled.))

As Sasha slept, her normal form reformed, leaving no sign that she was ever a heartless.

Liya watched what Ene, Erin, and Oda did, but she didn't say anything. Her shyness had returned.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:35 am
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka's ears went down, "C-Close huh...another failed attempt." she said before drawing an X over what she wrote. She sighed, "Well...at least I'm getting close." she said, her ears moved a little. She looked at Ene, "Anyway, thanks for helping me out with this, I think I have a general idea on how to do this next time." she said with a small smile. Her ears perked up as she looked in a certain direction towards the ceiling, "....." her ears moved a little while they were perked up.

Quote:

Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:47 am

29 | Female

Ene looked at Odayaka's paper. She tilted her head a bit. "I said almost... Not because it was wrong. This is the simplest way to make a more powerful potion but it just isn't the most powerful."
Erin stood up and placed a head in between Odayaka's ears. "Chill out, kid. You know what you're doing." He smirked.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan
Revi-sama
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:04 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka broke out of her train of thought when Erin had placed a hand on her head. Her ears moved a little, looking at Erin then at Ene. She looked down at her journal, "It's...no biggie. Though, I just want to make it the same as Ms. Sasha can...or Shino...I learned about this stuff from them after all, I want is to show them how good I've become at this." she said as she picked up a bottle of purple liquid. She showed it to them, "Ms. Sasha made this...this is what I'm trying to make"

Quote:

Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:50 pm

29 | Female

Ene set a hand to her chin. Miss Sasha's potions are pretty strong."
Erin frowned. He wasn't too surprised that Ene was being a tad bit insensitive.
Emalie had, however, overheard the entire ordeal. She snuck in behind them and plucked the bottle from Odayaka's hand. "Potions, eh?
Don't you think you should find something else to worry about? No two people are the same. Why should the results of this kind of thing be any different. You did your best but you haven't given up yet. Keep going and you'll do it someday. Just try not to be too much like someone else."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Knux_nyan
Revi-sama
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:00 am
knux_nyan
kurai_18
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
User Image

Liya came out from hiding.
"it took her years, that what she said, I wonder how many years....she's still learning potions every day so she doesn't make perfect potions but she tries just like you, miss Oda..."

Sasha was sound asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:12 am
why am i still being quoted here?  

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:54 pm
[ooc: @Knux - Lol, cr*p, sorry. sweatdrop ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

"Ah!" Odayaka was a little startled when Emalie snatched the bottle out of her hands. She turned to look at her, her ears perked up as Emalie spoke. She looked down, fiddling with her fingers a little, "B-But..." she didn't exactly know how to respond to what she told her. She then looked at Liya who spoke her mind as well. Her ears moved a little as she scratched her cheek, "...I-I guess...you're right..." she said, looking at Emalie.

Quote:

Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:34 am
kurai_18
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
User Image

((sorry))

Liya walked out the door. She grinned having a cute yet evil little thought.
She looked back at everyone else.
"Question, is it ok to face paint someone's face if they are asleep?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:33 am

29 | Female

Ever the vigilant woman, Kurona sat in the infirmary. She could still hear their conversation. Her head perked up when Liya asked a question. Mom mode came into play. "Liya, you better not." She called out.
Erin looked at Liya and snickered. "Somehow, we always forget Aunt Kurona has the hearing of a bat."
"I'll take that as a compliment, punk." Kurona crossed her arms and settled back in her chair.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games