Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer II

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
╔════════════════════════╗
Anasofía Celeste Montenegro
Second Year Gryffindor
╚════════════════════════╝

xFeeling: Excitement
xLocation: Practice Pitch
xWith: Gryffindor Team
xStatus: Single

Ana was excited for try-outs and hoped that this year, maybe, she wouldn't be the third string beater. Maybe, just maybe, she'd be considered for first string. But only time would tell. She had her new broom slung over her shoulder, something her father had saved up three months of pay for. Proudly, she took the practice field. "Hey Luce, hey Alec. Gabriella. Exited for tae new year, eh?" her lilting Scottish accent singing out. She took the form and filled out, then started doing stretches to warm up.

╔════════════════════════╗
Out of Character: {...}
╚════════════════════════╝

Beater
Aiming: -
AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 Swing
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
Total Roll:+/- (__)
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Username: Summer II
Character's Name: Anasofia Montenegro
House: Gryffindor
Year: Second Year
Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
Advanced Flying II: N/A
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: One
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: Keeper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:32 pm
You're keeping in step in the line
Got your chin held high and you feel just fine
'Cause you do what you're told
But inside your heart it is black
And it's hollow and it's cold

M A D O C
R H Y D D E R C H
W A R L O W

gryffindor │ fourth year │ halfblood

Mad figured he stood a pretty good chance of making first string this year, with Eve gone. He'd never liked the the older girl, but he'd never had any complaints with her as a captain, either. She'd been a b***h, but she'd gotten stuff done. Even if things had usually gone terribly for them. Maybe this year would change that. He wasn't expecting much, either way. The brooding boy grabbed a form to fill out.

Username: The Forgotten Weasley
Character's Name: Madoc Warlow
Year: Fourth
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer
Second Choice Position: ...

OOC:
Position: Beater
AC: 16
Mods: +6 Bludger Hits
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

Username

Just how deep do you believe?
Will you bite the hand that feeds?
Will you chew until it bleeds?
Can you get up off your knees?
Are you brave enough to see?

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:36 pm
Been working so hard, I'm punching my card
Eight hours for what, oh, tell me what I got
I've got this feeling that time's just holding me down
I'll hit the ceiling or else I'll tear up this town

cadence
bea
gregory

halfblood │ gryffindor │ third year

Cady knew she was most likely going to end up as a reserve again, but she didn't care. She liked feeling like she was part of the team, even if only for tryouts. Everyone was pretty nice and there wasn't any petty drama or gossip. Plus, she liked Lucy, who was the new captain. She was always laughing about something. The third year grabbed a form to fill out with an eager grin.

Character's Name: Cadence Gregory
Year: Third
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: Seeker

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 16
Mods: +4 Stealing, +2 Scoring
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy
Post to Goal: n/a
Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

Now I gotta cut loose
Footloose, kick off the Sunday shoes
Please, Louise, pull me off of my knees
Jack, get back, come on before we crack
Lose your blues, everybody cut footloose

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:14 am
User Image

( Adopted HalfbloodFourth Year GryffindorSeeker ) xx

She's a rebel, she's a saint
                                                        She's the salt of the earth and she's dangerous
                                                        She's a rebel, vigilante; Missing link on the brink of destruction
                                                        From Chicago to Toronto,
                                                        She's the one that they call old 'whatshername'
                                                        She's the symbol of resistance
                                                        And she's holding on my heart like a hand grenade

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Drew jogged to the pitch with a determined expression, hoping that Gryffindor got a shot for this year. While she showed a lot of sportsmanship and good attitude in the field, she was not immune to feeling sore about how they lost in all games. Even if it's understandable because hey, she was new. Drew would like to turn that table though, and she'll do it with a right hook. After filling out the form to Lucy, she smile and waved at her friend Gabby. Drew was going to miss Eve, even if the others think she was a 'b***h'. But at least she was right about what she's talking about when being one, like Eretria. Overhearing Gabby asking who will be the new captain, she leaned to the nearest person next to her (Myron) and asked, "Hey Ron, got a theory of who will be VC? That just crossed my mind."

Username: Julian Galaksylph
                                                        Character's Name: Drew Eide
                                                        Year: 4
                                                        Advanced Flying I: Y
                                                        Advanced Flying II: Y
                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                                        Any Special Skill: Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes
                                                        First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                        Second Choice Position: Any

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Is she dreaming what I'm thinking?
                                                        Is she the mother of all bombs gonna detonate?
                                                        Is she trouble like I'm trouble?
                                                        Make it a double, twist of fate, or a melody that
                                                        She sings the revolution: The dawning of our lives
                                                        She brings this liberation that I just can't define
                                                        Well, nothing comes to mind

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Quidditch Tryouts 2040xx

Position : Seeker
                                                        AC : 17
                                                        Modifiers : Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes
                                                        Special Skills : .+7 for Catching, +7 for Spotting
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : #

Chasing : x/3
                                                        Catching : x/2

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:51 am

( HalfbloodFirst Year GryffindorMetamorphagus ) xx

I'м иσт ραѕѕινε вυт αggяεѕѕινε. Tαкε иσтε, ιт'ѕ иσт ιмρяεѕѕινε
                                                        Σмρтч чσυя ѕαdиεѕѕ lιкε чσυ'яε dυмριиg чσυя ρυяѕε-
                                                        Oи мч вεdяσσм ƒlσσя, ωε ρυт чσυя cυяѕε ιи яενεяѕε
                                                        Aиd ιт'ѕ συя тιмε иσω ιƒ чσυ ωαит ιт тσ вε
                                                        Mαυl тнε ωσяld lιкε α cαяиιναl вεαя ѕεт ƒяεε
                                                        Aиd чσυя lσνε ιѕ αиεмιc αиd I cαи'т вεlιενε
                                                        Tнαт чσυ cσυldи'т ѕεε ιт cσмιиg ƒσя мε

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Donner loved Quidditch and that's why he was here. Well sure, there was a 100% chance that he'll end up in reserves but hey, at least he got the chance to play in tryouts. Dagrun loved Quidditch too (thought he wasn't sure if she'll join) and in fact, it was probably a family tradition by now that the Eides play Quidditch. Well, not all. Aside from his pappa and Drew, only Amma Kristborg, Tante Arnie, Onkel Austmar and Tante Kirsten play that sport during their school times... Okay, maybe that counts as "most". But that's not the poiiint! Donner had spent his childhood using a learning broom but now he got to use a real broom because pappa didn't let him ride his broom "until he's old enough". It's a crappy school broom though, but it's still a real broom. He waved at Drew and went ahead to fill the paper. He didn't want to go beater because what if Dagrun joined Quidditch and he's required to aim at her? Okay they both have sportsmanship but still, it sucks. So yeah, that's crossed out but hey at least he could go chaser or seeker or keeper. Though the last one seeming, no offense, boring.

Username: Julian Galaksylph
                                                        Character's Name: Donner Eide
                                                        Year: 1
                                                        Advanced Flying I: No
                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                        Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer, Good Arm
                                                        Second Choice Position: Anything

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Aиd I ѕтιll ƒεεl тнαт яυѕн ιи мч νειиѕ
                                                        Iт тωιѕтѕ мч нεαd jυѕт α вιт тσσ тнιи
                                                        All тнσѕε ρεσρlε ιи тнσѕε σld ρнσтσgяαρнѕ I'νε ѕεεи αяε dεαd
                                                        Aиd ιи тнε εиd, I'll dσ ιт αll αgαιи!
                                                        I тнιик чσυ'яε мч вεѕт ƒяιεиd
                                                        Ðσи'т чσυ киσω тнαт тнε кιdѕ αяεи'т αl- кιdѕ αяεи'т αlяιgнт?

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Tryouts 2040xx

Position : Chaser(?)
                                                        AC : equation = 12
                                                        Modifiers : Scoring (+2)
                                                        Special Skills : Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer, Good Arm
                                                        Lives : O O O O
                                                        Final Roll : equation = #

To Goals : ---------

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Jack
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Gryffindor Tryouts
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I'm gonna prove I'm the best!

London wandered onto the pitch, head held high. Sure, he had to use a crummy school broom, but even then, he'd prove to be the best in the whole school. Jack was hanging out, so after the fluffy-haired Gryffindor did his paperwork, he went to stand by Jack. A grin lit up his face, one that promised mischief from the boy. "So, if I steal a broom from an upperclassman, does it count as 'bringing' a broom to school? Or maybe I can just order one in. Still didn't bring it, right?" He chuckled, thinking of his noodley cousin, Dris, who just so happened to have a brand new Firebolt in his room. Then again, he had no idea how to enter the Ravenclaw Common Room..... so perhaps it was a pipe dream.... but if his mum sent him a broom, well, he wouldn't turn down a nice gift.

Username: Miss GryffindorK
                                                            Character's Name: London Ellis
                                                            Year: First
                                                            Advanced Flying I: xxxxx
                                                            Advanced Flying II: xxxxx
                                                            Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1 (mta)
                                                            Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger
                                                            Second Choice Position: Beater!!!

Yukina101

AC: 15
Modifiers: +3 {Hitting}
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat. Flyer, Deft Dodger
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxxx}
x/3
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:54 pm
                                          ╔═══════════════════════════╗
                                          Brianna Overton
                                          Gryffindor - Sixteen - Sixth Year - Reserve Chaser - Muggleborn
                                          ╚═══════════════════════════╝

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Brianna strutted onto the pitch, ready to get her spot back as the starting string chaser. This year, she hadn’t any exams to worry about, and next year, she wouldn’t let them get in the way of playing sports. Especially since this was the only sport – besides dueling if that counted – that the school offered. A lot of potential players had already arrived, but that didn’t faze her. Many were younger anyway, and she wasn’t scared of losing to them. She smiled up at Lucy as she took a form and congratulated her on becoming the captain before walking away to fill out the piece of parchment. When she had finished, she handed it back and began stretching. The return from summer break always made her feel a little rusty.

Username: kiska166
                                          Character's Name: Brianna Overton
                                          Year: 6
                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
                                          Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                          Second Choice Position: Chaser

Team:
                                          Armour Class: 18
                                          Modifiers: (stealing +8 ) (scoring +8 )
                                          Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                          Total Roll:
                                          Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                          Steal: > opponent’s AC
                                          Score: > opponent’s roll

I've got a f e e l i n g you could use a little smile, h o p i n g you could stay there for just a little while.
                                          Makin' a lot of n o i s e up there, t h r o w your hands up in the air.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:08 am
I left my body and I went on a journey
And I forgot where I left my body
They're going to tow you
If they think you're abandoned
You got to act like you're not abandoned

ᴍʏʀᴏɴ
ɴᴀᴛʜᴀɪʀ
ʜᴀʀɢʀᴀᴠᴇ

halfblood │ fifth year prefect │ gryffindor

Myron shrugged at Drew's question. "You, Gabby, or Aine, is my guess." They were all first-string, and Alec was graduating this year, while Zach was probably too young, although Callista had been made vice captain of Slytherin when she was only a third year. He was still struggling not to roll his eyes at that, although his sister wasn't a bad player. She could do without the added ego, though. They'd managed to make amends after the events of last year, but that didn't mean they were suddenly best friends.

Character's Name: Myron Hargrave
Year: Fifth
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy, Hold the Line
First Choice Position: Keeper

OOC:
Position: Keeper
AC: 17
Mods: +7 Blocking Shots
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy, Hold the Line

Julian Galaksylph

I left a notebook with all of my good ideas
Keywords encoded cryptographically
I'm waiting endlessly on the receptionist at the desk
I'm searching high and low, but I don't see anyone
Don't see anyone, don't see anyone there

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:33 am
She said "at night in my dreams
You dance on a tightrope of weird
Oh but when I wake up
You're so normal that you just disappear
You're so straight like commuters
With briefcases towing the line

ƑƖƦƧƬ ƳЄƛƦ ƓƦƳƑƑƖƝƊƠƦ ¤ ƬƛƤЄ ƧƖƊЄ ƛ

Jack cackled when the first thing out his cousin's mouth were possible ways to get around the "no brooms for first years" rule. He really didn't know why the rule was even a thing. First years had to take a mandatory flying lesson anyway, why not on a decent broom and not one that was probably in the shed since Dumbledore was headmaster! "Unless you plan on hiding from them the rest of the year I doubt you could mate. And I'm pretty sure someone's tried the order thing otherwise other first years would be doing it." Jack said hating (loving) to burst London's bubble. "Besides, crummy broom or not we're still gonna be ace right?" he said confidently. He had a pretty good idea that they'd be reserve their first year since they were first years but at least they'd be part of the team. Plus it gave them time to get better brooms.

Position: TBD
AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 to Hit, +2 to Catch
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
Lives: [1] [2] [3]

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

There's no residue of a torturer
Inside of your eyes
She said you're just like Mike Love
But you wanna be Brian Wilson, Brian Wilson
She said you're just like Mike Love
But you'll never be Brian Wilson

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:12 pm
Please Excuse my lack of formats. They will come when I have real wifi!

Aine Ellis-Hall ~ Gryffindor ~ Fifth Year

Aine arrived at the pitch with a grin. She was pumped for this season of quidditch. She was hoping with some of the more experienced seekers out of the way, that maybe her team would have a chance of winning the cup.

Username: Devlyn Maycry
Character's Name: Aine Ellis-Hall
Year: Fifth
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
Second Choice Position: Anything else?

Position: Chaser
Modifiers: +7 steal/throw
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
Above AC steal/throw
-/3
0-0  

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:15 pm

Kory Whitethorne ~ Gryffindor ~ Third Year

Kory was not feeling very into the game today. She hadn't felt into much of anything in awhile now. Her father was dead... Sure she had another father, but she had looked at Chalmes as her real father for most of her life. He had raised her.... and now he was dead, her sister was a wreck, and her mother was not talking about it. Kory barely had her head even in the game.

Character's Name: Kory Whitethorne
Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3 (MTA)
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
Second Choice Position: Beater

Position: Beater
Modifiers: +5 to swings
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
Above AC to hit
Below a natural 3 hit self
Above 15 to save.
0-0  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:22 pm

Aria Cornett ~ Gryffindor ~ Second Year

Aria arrived on the pitch with a yawn. She was exhausted, but she planned on putting her all forth. She was planning on doing her best. She would too.

Character's Name: Aria Cornett
Year: Second
Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
First Choice Position: Seeker
Second Choice Position: Anything you need

Position: Seeker
AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 spot/catch
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
19+ to spot
22+ to catch
0-0  

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:56 am
User Image
                                                  Welcome to the end of eras
                                                  Ice has melted back to life
                                                  Done my time and served my sentence
                                                  Dress me up and watch me die

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Hᴀʟғ-Vᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ || Gʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ || Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ

════════════════════════

To be honest, Zach wanted to do something to cheer up his family, but he didn't know what. Granted, he was pretty sure that everyone thought him dressing like he was was because he was grieving, but he wasn't, not quite. He however wouldn't at all have been surprised to see his cousins wearing black. However, he wasn't going to let the death of his uncle stop him. After all, he was pretty sure that Chalmes would come back and punch them all for acting all mopey. He grabbed a form to fill out, thinking that he should at least get that going before tryouts started.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                  Character's Name: Zachary Whitethorne
                                                  Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                  Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe

AC: 14
                                                  Modifiers: +4 to stealing and scoring
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                  {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: --
                                                  -/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: Man, everyone in my family is depressed...
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

If it feels good, tastes good
                                                  It must be mine
                                                  Dynasty decapitated
                                                  You just might see a ghost tonight

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:38 pm
User Image
unsorted • first year • pureblood

-----------------------------------------A N I Y A HxxxS P E N C E
              ------▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Aniyah sprinted through the halls of Hogwarts, having lost track of time of exploring the many nooks and crannies of the school before realizing that tryouts would be in roughly two minutes. After the brief marathon over towards the quidditch pitch, the first year would try to catch her breath before walking in. She spotted Brianna from earlier and gave her a wave before walking over to receive and fill out her form. It would only take a moment before handing it back in as Annie went back over to Brianna. "Hey, Brianna. Sorrt I'm late. Did I miss anything important?"

Username: Neryem
              Character's Name: Aniyah Spencer
              Year: 1
              Advanced Flying I: No
              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
              Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy, Sharp Eyes
              Second Choice Position: Seeker

kiska166

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:50 pm
User Image

L U C I N D AxxxJ A C O B S

SEVENTHxYEAR xxxxxxGRYFFINDORxPREFECTxxxxxxKEEPER
                                                        CAPTAIN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lucy's mood brightened when Alec joined her, early as usual. "You ready for our last year playing together?" she couldn't help but ask, tilting her head up to smile at him. They just had to make the best of it. Gabby soon followed, greeting them and asking about tryouts and ironically, about the new vice-captain. Lucy smirked at the younger girl as she took her form. "Funny you should ask Gabby, but I was hoping you'd be my vice-captain this year. What do you think?" It took her a bit to finally come to a decision, but Lucy knew that Gabby would be a great vice-captain, and captain once she was gone. She had the passion, the attitude and Lucy knew she'd lead well. Hopefully, Gabby would agree, Lucy'd hate to pick someone else.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

G R Y F F I N D O RxxK E E P E R
                                                        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                        great catchdang healthyhold the line
                                                        AC: 13Modifiers: +7
                                                        xxx
                                                        Final Roll: --

00 vs. 00

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxQuidditch Pitchxxxxxw i t hxxher teammates
                                                            f e e l i n gxxdeterminedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxpractise clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        Sorry about this, but she's posted

murruelecreuset

The Forgotten Weasley

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games