Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:13 am
*after he and Draa pay, he has to sort of drag Draa in because he's so hung up on having been charged so much sweatdrop *
Gi ussta... I have not been to a place quite like this before. I am not sure what to do here sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:16 am
I'm not sure either, Ryzan. I've never been to a place like this either. sweatdrop I guess we can just wander around for a while...  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:30 am
*grumbles as he pays, wondering why Ryzan got half off and he had to pay so much stressed It was pretty obvious why Kits got in for free so he didn't question that. Still fuming over it, he isn't quite sure how he ended up inside but the music lets him know that he isn't where he was just a moment ago. Seeing the various colored lights hanging around the place and noting how seemingly all the staff are wearing cat-eared headbands and tails, he lifts an eyebrow*

Well... I guess there's no question as to exactly why this place is called "The Colourful Kitten"....
*looks over at Kits*
Also further explains why you got in for free.

*scratches the back of his head*
I've never really been much of a "club" person and this one seems a little more "classy" than the few I have been to... or rather Tes has been to stare But the idea is probably about the same: stand around, drink, and/or dance. Pretty much your only options.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:30 am
dame hurries around the back, clocks in and climbs up the rigging where her cage is held before it is lowered. She quickly sets up, some of the set guys bolting the telescope in place and adding a removable fixture for the globe and then dame steps in. They make sure her canary perch/swing is secured. The set people go to help her get up there but before they know it she jumps twice, getting a hold on the bottom of the swing on the second leap and swings herself up there, using her feet and legs. dame quickly get situated and waits to be lowered. The set guys give her a funny yet impressed look. She giggles at them, "Gymnastics sure comes in handy, don't it? wink "

About five minutes later there is a soft lull in the music as they introduce dame and lower her cage from the ceiling. dame is sitting on the swing, keeping it steady and still one hand on each side of the long bars, one long go-go booted leg crossed over the other and giving a seductive-smug look at the audience.

((And...That'll be my last post of the night. biggrin We can pick it up tomorrow or so, my dearies...or just post when we get a chance. ^_^ Nighters!

Oh, and dame's cage is slightly bigger than this one, rofl She doesn't actually take up the entire thing. There is room at the top and the bottom for small tricks on the swing and plenty of room at the base of the cage for dancing and climbing while dancing. biggrin ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:37 am
*looks around at the people wearing cat ears and tails* Hmmm... Mine look better, cause they're real. 4laugh

*after a little while, hears Dame being introduced and sees people looking up toward the ceiling. She turns to see what they're looking at* Oh, there's Dame, up there!

((and I'm going too. Night. ^_^ ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:12 am
((Thanks Ayami ~ sorry I didn't get in to finish up. RL is still kicking my hindquarters. sad ))  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:24 am
((no problem! *snuggles*))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:39 am
*Their last evening of the holiday weekend they spent together at The Big House was spent poolside in the dayroom. They sauna and entrance to the hot tub area were strategically placed in an area off to the side by the waterfall wall. The hot tub is surrounded by tropical vegetation, palms and exotic flowers and they enjoyed some Mai Tai's while relaxing after all of the events of the weekend. When it was late enough and Victor let them know he would be retiring for the evening, she picked up the remote and activated the specialty mood lighting she had installed and winked at him as she stripped down to nothing right in front of him to skinny dip. wink He watched her intently with a crooked grin on his face as she dove into the water completely nude. Swimming up to the side of the pool, she grins coyly at him and asks him to join her with the promise of making it worth his while. Grinning at her, he too strips down and joins her in the pool. They meet in the middle of the pool and as she puts her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, he clutches her bum and pulls her to him as they kiss passionately.

The next morning is an early one. He reluctantly drags himself out of bed to get ready for work while she sleeps in. After he is showered and dressed, he goes and sits on her side of the bed. He strokes her hair away from her eyes, leans over and kisses her softly. She wakes up, grins at him sweetly and grabs a bathrobe to be able to have breakfast with him before he has to leave.

They enjoy a very nice omelet breakfast together and when he finishes up, she takes her latte with as she walks him to the back door. He tells her to have a good day and he will see her tonight after work back at MW. She tells him to also have a good day and that she loves him. He gives her that crooked grin, puts his arm around her waist, pulls her close and kisses her one last time before leaving to get his car. She yells for him to hold on, hustles inside quickly and then throws him the keys to the Farrari.* Don't get any speeding tickets going to work! wink It just wouldn't look good. *She snickers as he chuckles and shakes his head while making his way to the garage. He pulls out and gives her a wave as he drives past to go down to the gate entrance. She blows him a kiss and waves as he passes by.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:44 am
*After finishing up her breakfast and getting ready for her day, she hugs Victor and tells him what a wonderful weekend she had. Victor smiles at her and says he hopes to see more of the two of them. She grins and tell him he can count on it. User Image

She has a driver take her and the dogs back to MW in the Rolls Royce.*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:45 pm
{{Making a post of Draa and Ryzan at The Colourful Kitten}}

*looks around for a moment when he hears dame being introduced, but doesn't quite figure out that she's being lowered from the ceiling until he hears Kits and follows her gaze.*
huh..... a cage. Would be more interesting if she was taking her clothes off, though...

*gets elbowed in the side by Ryzan*
ow! Jeez... you might be able to do that with Tes, but if you recall, I had some broken ribs! gonk *rubs his side gingerly*

You have not had broken ribs in some time rolleyes
Hey... neither you or I know how bad it was. For all we know, they could still be healing...

*after dame is finished making her entrance, a new
song begins to play. The start of it seems a bit odd, but once the song really picks up, the patrons start dancing.... or at least doing something that might be called dancing by some people...*

*upon witnessing a trio who appear very much like they are dry humping to the beat of the music, he blushes and quickly averts his eyes*
Gi ussta sweatdrop Is.... is that normal behavior? sweatdrop

Is what?
*motions toward the trio with a head nod without looking up at them*
*glances over in the general direction of where Ryzan indicated, not seeing anything unusual. Eventually it occurs to him when he sees two guys sandwiching a lady between them while they dance that they were most likely what Ryzan was talking about*

oh... that. stare Yeah, that's pretty common actually. It's how a lot of people dance at clubs, generally.

It certainly does not look like dancing to me sweatdrop
.... no... no it doesn't. Sometimes I wonder if people have a problem with chafing...  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:14 pm
((I'll hopefully post more about this later. I'm too tired and uncreative tonight. Sorry.... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:09 pm
Halfway through the next set of songs, dame’s signature song for “Gold Night” comes on. A spotlight shows on her, bathing her in a golden light, sparkles and flashes prisming off her outfit. Once the music starts going well, several different coloured lights flash on and off of her.

As the song comes on, she is perched on the swing, limbs drooping, arms limp, crooked on the sides, head lolling on her chest, hair obscuring her face. The perch is swinging barely back and forth. As the beat slowly comes to the foreground, her shoulders start jerking in time, when one shoulder goes up, the other goes down and vice-versa. Suddenly the song really opens up and dame jumps to her feet, standing on the golden perch. It starts swinging wildly back and forth as she shook it with her arms and moved her hips with the rhythmic beat of the music. dame’s face is lit up as she dances, pure happiness shining through. dame is enthralled with dancing, absolutely loves it and this shines through.

Soon she swings one leg around, her body ending up on the outside of the bar, hips and backside still bouncing. She swings her upper body back in a horizontal arch, hair flying behind, and then starts to backflip off the perch, landing on her hands instead. She then slides her feet to the floor in a split. Her shoulders start bouncing again and she keeps the beat while dancing with her arms as well. Just as suddenly, she’s on her feet again, dancing around the cage in small circles, swinging her hips and torso, arms above her head.

When the song comes to “glitter on the floor” dame starts throwing handfuls of golden glitter out of her cage from a brown sack and down onto the patrons of the club. Some people of the crowd squeal, not expecting it while others groan that they now have glitter on them. dame throws the glitter down every time the songs mentions it.

Throughout the song, dame climbs all over her cage, doing flips and other tricks. Several times the lyrics mention “Everybody take it off”, dame feigns pulling on her corset, grinning seductively and then winks at the audience, wagging her finger and mouthing ‘No.’

When the ending of the song starts up, repeating the chorus over and over again, dame put her arms in the air and encourages the audience to start clapping in time with the music. People oblige and she continues with them. Once the singing stops but the music continues, dame keeps her hands above her head, accentuates her hips by looking demurely at them and jerks them with the beat, a slow version of ‘Shakira hips’, muscles bouncing. As soon as the song ends, she is in the middle of her cage, clasps her hands, hangs her head and the lights briefly go out.

They come back up almost as soon as they go out and dame is sitting back on the perch; the cage is pulled over to one side where a set guy is waiting with a bottle of water. Dame now has a small break where she will stay in her cage, rest for a few minutes and drink her water. Her cage will remain where it is for the rest of the night. Its location is close enough to a small high-rise dance area that is accessed by a staircase leading up from one of the sitting areas. She is close enough to it that she can chat with patrons in that area.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:56 pm
{{Okay, I'm basing this on what happened to me when I was in the hospital for a week with pneumonia and what I remember from it. Still will probably accidentally mess up some details, but I'll try to be as close as I can. smile }}

Amy had had small periods of consciousness since she had been transferred to the large hospital, but she still was critical. Amy did indeed have pneumonia. Her doctor had told Karrie that Amy had started with walking pneumonia that gradually got worse by exerting herself instead of resting like she should have been.

She was on her second round of medications, but she still was not showing any signs of improvement. When she happened to be awake, she still mentioned her chest feeling very heavy and being very tired, even though she slept so much.

The doctor told Karrie that he should contact any family that Amy might have just in case. They had a couple more medications they could still try, but the doctor still thought it would be best for her family to come in.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:09 pm
Karrie was mostly staying at the hospital, only going home long enough to spend some time with Velcore and Thistle and make sure they had enough food. He was sure they wouldn't be allowed in the hospital, especially with Amy still in critical condition. He was leaving his cell phone at home in case he needed to contact Velcore right away, since the dragon had figured out how to use it. While Amy was asleep early one morning, he'd contacted his second in command at the Jade Dragon to let them know what was going on.

Karrie had no idea how to contact any of Amy's family. He knew that her dad lived in town, but didn't even have a name to try to find him. After thinking for a while, he remembered that Kits had mentioned seeing him at Aqua Springs. He picked up the bedside phone and called Velcore to go talk to Kits. He wanted Velcore to tell her what was happening with Amy and hoped that she'd leave a message at Aqua Springs for Amy's dad. At this point, that was the only way he could think of to contact him.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:11 pm
((Kits in the Colourful Kitten))

*watches Dame dance with wide eyes, starting to blush a little bit as the song progresses. When Dame throws glitter, some of it gets caught in the fur on her ears. When the song ends, she claps along with the other people watching. She keeps looking at the cage as it is pulled over to the side of the room. Seeing that there is a staircase leading up there, she guesses it's so that people can get up there to talk with the dancers. She then looks at Ryzan and Draa to see what they thought of Dame's dance*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games