Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:38 pm
*looks up at kamilia as she says something about herbology*
"i did very well on my herboology test but i forgot some things:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:56 am
"Same here! Oh well there is more to come so who knows." Takes a bite of yogurt.  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kisaki Kitsune-Hi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:48 pm
User Image

Kisaki walks into the hall for dinner. She has brought some work with her to do. She didn't do very well in her glasses today so she wants to study as much as she can.

"Wow... the dinner here looks just as amazing as breakfast! We never eat like this at home. This is just great!"
Kisaki loads up her plate with baked chicken, roasted potatos and sweet peas. She places a whole potato in her mouth and squeals at the hotness and taste of it. After chewing and swallowing quickly, she opens her Transfiguration book and starts to study.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:16 pm
User Image

"Wow that was great!"
Kisaki stands up from her seat and stretches. Her stomach feels like it's about to pop, but she still wants desert.
"Hmm... I heard a rumor of a painting that leads to the kitchens. I think I will drop off my books in the dorm and see if I can find it," Kisaki thinks to herself.

Kisaki Kitsune-Hi

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:54 pm
*points staff at a gaint turkey*
"diffendo"
"accio meat chunk"
"as james casts the two spells a slice is made in the giant turkey and then said slice of meat flies towards james's out stretched hand grabbing it from midair and taking a huge bite*
*after eating my foods i turn to kamilia " yep kamilia your right we both have many more finals to do so we might as well get started"
*puts the sheild charm on*
*lights Kisaki's food on fire*
*walks out of the great hall*

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:28 pm

User Image
Sam enters the great hall and waits for Summer to walk in too. She could hardly resist the aroma of the elf-made food.

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:39 pm
User Image *Summer followed close behind Sam, dying for food and hot chocolate. She hadnt had a warm meal since she was pulled from school. She grabs a seat by Sam in the nearly empty dining hall.*

So.. how have things been since I left...?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:44 pm
User Image
Sam grabbed some food and responded.
"Lame. Nothing's really happened. Slytherin won the house cup again, we got some new Ravenclaws, and my break for the fall term wasn't so fun. We do have a new class, Mrs. Algorith had to leave to take care of her sister in America, so her niece is taking her place until she comes back. She's teaching a music class."

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:50 pm
User Image
*A massive plate of turkey legs, ham slices, chicken legs and other meats; a bowl of hot soup; trays of desserts; and mugs of hot cocoa appeared on the table. Summer grabbed a mug with mini marshmallows in it, and a turkey leg and began to eat.*

Really? I'll miss Professor Algorith. She was so batty and fun. What's her niece like?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:52 pm
User Image
"Very musical, her voice sounds like a song, and she's rather shy. She also wears gold a lot. I've also heard rumors that she's going to have famous musical guests in her class. So will I. I liked her; I suppose that's good thing though, she was my god mother."

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:58 pm
I wish I could take classes, but I think I should wait til next term to do so... jsut to make sure I can get settled.

[[have to become more active and reliable before I go back to class-taking.]]

*Summer sips her cocoa then looks back up at Sam.*

You know... I just realized something... what if the break in of my house, and your blanket are linked? what if my sister, you and I were supposed to be taken care of...

Why else would we both get the same package.. and only one be defective...?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:01 pm
Something in Sam then clicked.
"I remember something else, before I touched my blanket, I touched something metal...and I don't recall putting anything metal in my bag. By the time I touched the blanket, the effects of the curse would've kicked in. I do remember something else, when I emptied my bag, a brooch fell out, but I took no notice to it. I think they are related. Remember out necklaces, and our odd family trees, the hidden chambers, and my itchy patches and morphing, along with your visions? "

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:10 pm
Wait.. I saw a brooch in my box.. it was sticking out under the flap of part of my blanket.. I remember it because the color was so odd for a brooch... a dull grey stone...and speaking of visions!

*Summer slammed her mug down on the table.*

I had one last night before I landed back in Hogsmeade village! There was this man.. I never saw his face, but he wore a dark grey cloak that trailed past his feet... he was in the Fogotten Chamber, searching through all the books... he came across our family history book, and opened right to our page...

Then I snapped out of it..

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:19 pm
"Huh. Odd. The one I saw was a golden red...wait...you don't suppose that was yours and the gray one is mine, do you?" Sam chews for a moment and then addresses the vision. "That's creepy. Last time I checked, the book was in my dorm"....Sam then remembered something. "I left it down there last time I was there...Darn't! He probably got some important information!"  

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:25 pm
You could be right... the red one could have been for me.. sun vs. moon.. the color of your brooch doesnt translate with your other items... same with mine...

I dont know if he wanted information.... or just to see our pictures.. *gulp*

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games