Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:40 am
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy smiled a little when Yuuji said that. He knew it was true, at least it used to be. "It didn't used to take too much to get him to ease up." he said softly. Seemed like Yuuji had brought up a few tender memories. And some of it might have been the liquor taking hold as well since Izzy was well in to his second drink of Honey Rum Swizzle.

"I was surprised he came. I didn't expect it and he...did do it right." His words were slow and at times he did seem very thoughtful. "I didn't think about it that way. But he always has like to tease me even before...." His fingers brushed his own cheek. as if a bit of his memories surfaced but then he started in on his Omer-Risu. "No I've not read that one. But I've seen it at K-books"

Sitting up just a little, he listened to the story. He remained quiet only opening his mouth to eat. It took him awhile to answer as his fork mingled with the cheesy sauce on top of his food. "I still care about him...even if he's...changed."

"This is the first time he's flirted with me since his injury so I can't say that a good sign because he did that with me before I even worked for him. But...when he apologized...I...I must admit that he'd never have done that before I started working with him." His fork stood in his food for a long time just thinking.

"I...I..guess I could have said it like that. I don't remember my exact wording." The fork kind of hung there on the edge of his fingers, Then looked up feeling a heavy ache in his heart. " I do love him. That's why it hurts." His fork finally dropped as his hands went up to his face, the sniffles and tears started to fall. "I love him so much...But.. but...he might reject me...He couldn't even tell me he loved me before. Even if I want him to hold...me....again...I'm scared. I...I...being a manager at least I can be...near him. But I miss Akihiko..." His words became rather inaudible as he bawled in his own hands. The crying made his body ache as it shuddered over the bruised flesh.

It was a mixture of many things and might have not been so huge in his mind had it not been compounded by bad event after bad event. He just didn't want to be a victim anymore have some sort of normal life for a change. He was afraid of being rejected again...missed what he had before. Uncertain of how to handle the new Narcissus. Sometimes it felt easier to step back from it all because he had a barely furnished home, Chiyou without his eyes, and beyond that he was still seeing the psychologist about his assault and all that had happened

Then his phone buzzed and he glanced down into is pocket to find the New Nakai phone. He glanced at the message and took a deep breath sucking in.

His shaking fingers typed back:

Thank you Kai. I can't tell you how much it means to me that you are there right now. I will come see him tonight. I have a flight tomorrow with Narcissus - vacation/work

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:40 am
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

What the hell was happening? Why did he feel so...heavy?

It was like he were at the bottom of the ocean. As if tons of water, cold, cold water, were pressing down on him and flowing over him at the same time.

To say the least, it was uncomfortable. He didn't want to be here. He didn't want to feel so cold and weighed down. What could he do?

He had to fight!

"Tasukete!!" Chiyou yelled, though it came out as more of a half-conscious moan. Arms flailed lazily, as if they had weights attached to them. With a weak grip, the small blond grabbed Nakai and pulled him close, not even quite realizing who it was until his face was buried in the guitarist's chest.
Taking a deep breath, he sighed, still barely on the verge of wakefulness. He knew that scent.

"Kai..." he whispered breathlessly, then fell silent again, succumbing to the heaviness, just letting himself go limp against the man he loved.
At least he was certain that he was safe, as long as Nakai were there.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Standing, Yuuji moved around the table and sat next to Izzy, putting a hand on the man's shoulder after he had returned Nakai's text message.

"If you miss him so much, Lucky-san... the only logical thing to do is to go to him. Sure, you can be with him as his manager... but that's not what you want now, is it? He apologized... it means there's something of the Akihiko you fell in love with still inside of him somewhere... you just have to draw it out." he reached over the table, grabbing his napkin and handing it to the megane-clad man.

"There's always the chance that he'll reject you. No matter how long you wait, that will always be a possibility... but you have to give him the chance to accept or reject your love. Love for HIM, not for a memory. Give him the chance, Lucky-san... and... if he agrees... well... you're going to Hawaii. Perfectly romantic. And I can help make it even more so once we get there, if you want." Takagi smiled, seemingly perfectly happy to help.

"Get your normalcy back, Izzy. Talk to Akihiko. Tell him how you still feel and find out just what that little b*****d has to say back."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:41 pm

"That American?" Akihiko asked as they entered the elevator and he automatically pressed the button for the top floor. "Pink hair seems a little odd, don't you think? Well, unless he's trying to sell himself to a really girly crowd... pink streaks wouldn't be bad, but his entire head was pink. Not natural." he laughed softly, "Then again, neither is a blond Japanese, yet their rampant in this line of work, ne?"

Blue eyes focused on Michi as the elevator rose up and up. "So... are you really going to 'take him from behind'?" he asked with a devilish smirk. "He's a fighter, you know..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:44 pm

It was unexpected.
Very unexpected.

Suddenly Kai was pulled forward, half laying on Chiyou as the young vocalist's arms wrapped around him and the 'kid' buried his face in the guitarist's chest.

But the blond couldn't help but smile softly, looking down and gently holding the younger man in his arms. "I'm here, Chiyou-kun... just sleep." he whispered, wanting him to get as much rest as possible.

The news that the nurse had given was so good... and after a few moments, Nakai's phone buzzed and he looked down at the return text message from Izzy Lucky.

'Good... he'll be glad to hear your voice, Izzy...' Kai thought to himself as he lay down on the bed as best he could, keeping Chiyou in his arms, and just closed his eyes.

After all, he'd hardly had any sleep lately...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:44 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy took the napkin and dabbed his eyes over and over. If he could have slid under the table and hid for awhile he might have but that would have been inappropriate. "No..." he sniffled and tried to get a hold of himself.

He couldn't even seems to get annoyed with Yuuji right now as the man adeptly brought him to bawling over Akihiko. It upset him because he knew that the man had manipulated the conversation just to where he wanted to go. That was sort of like Akihiko but...well maybe a few years down the road when Akihiko got control of his own anger.

"But....How am I suppose to ask him that again?" he said with a sneeze to the napkin then fished over in the basket for a new napkin. "I really don't know what to do...It's not like I've much experience with dating. Hawaii...I suppose it is a romantic place. I just don't look the part."

He was still feeling down from all the injuries but Hawaii would be nice and warm...and he could rest. Right now, he just wanted a warm bed and a good night sleep but that wouldn't happen tonight. Not if he was going to see Chiyou and then pack for the trip. He'd have to sleep on the plane.

As he sat there he wished he could tuck his face into Akihiko's chest and just sleep. It would be warm and quiet. Nice dream again. "I'll say something to him. I...don't know how yet but..I'll try." he finally said as he looked down at the little bit of dinner that was left on his plate.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:58 pm

"Be upfront." Takagi replied, pouring a glass of water from the small pitcher that a waiter had left earlier, and handing it to Izzy. "Just ask him. Alone. Tell him you don't want to play games or tricks... that you genuinely have to tell him and find out how he feels. He'll appreciate the honesty."

After a moment, Yuuji smiled softly. "How about this... I know you've got a few things on your plate tonight. So... while you're off visiting Chiyou... I'll pack your bags for the trip? That way, when you get home, you can get some honest to goodness rest." he stood, moving back to his side of the booth and picking up his glass as he sat back down. "After all, you're gonna be stuck on a plane with Akihiko and Shou-san... might need a lot of energy for that..."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:07 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Is he American?" Michi blinked and looked back one more time. "A good chance to practice the one English word I can say well. PENCIL!" He laughed and then nodded, "I suppose that is rather odd but make its his trademark. Kind of goofy if you ask me but maybe you're right. He's trying to...oh yes, Breast Cancer Awareness. I saw it on our news once that Pink in America is a symbol of a group that focuses on Breast Cancer. Oh and mmm..Pink is also for ...oh god..mm.. let me remember."

He squinted for a moment then said in very broken English, "Mar...Marry..Mary Kay...Cosom...Cosmetics." Returning to Japanese. "I saw this Youtube video of one of my Ex-girlfriend friends who was in America and worked for them. She said that people get pink cars if they are the top people in the company. Very strange. Maybe he's a spokesperson?"

Ok so sometimes Michi was a vat of odd knowledge. But then he smirked and said, "I can handle myself if he's a fighter. I'll just tap the right nerve." Flexing his fingertips, he made a squeeze to the air before him. "One good squeeze and he'll be sitting down begging for nothing more than my hand working out all those kinks." The physical therapist tilted his head and looked at Akihiko. "Do you like doing anything after I've started giving you a massage? As I remember you practically fall into a cat like sleep."

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:24 pm

Akihiko couldn't stop the laughter. He waved a hand in front of his face, as if to say 'no no no no' while he kept laughing.
When his chuckles had finally calmed down... "I don't think his hair has to do with Brest Cancer or Make-Up. He probably just likes pink." the musician smiled. "Probably gay. Very gay." he couldn't help but smirk. "Wonder how quick I could get him in the sack... never did an American before..."

But then Narcissus shrugged and listened to Tanaka's talk about Hiroki. "One well placed squeeze huh... wouldn't happen to be a below the belt attack now, would it?" he teased, leaning back against the elevator wall.

They were just over halfway to the top.

"If you hadn't noticed, I've been rather stressed lately. Your gorgeous fingers relax me, Michi-kun. Sleeping should be a terrific compliment to your craft." Akihiko added with a smirk.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:32 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Be up front? Well if I tell him he's going to think that all I want is what he was. He's not that trusting. And he never truly tells anyone how he really feels so what makes you think he's going to tell me even if he appreciates the honesty? If he could be honest with me about how he felt I might have know before the concert...before all this happened." He shook his head and finally got his eyes dry, however, he was still sniffley and that meant he wasn't completely away from tears.

"That would be nice...mm...wait...Oh I guess you already know where my new home is don't you." Even though he hadn't told anyone he knew Hiroki did know and fortunate for him, Hiroki kept his mouth shut about its location. Well, except maybe to Koyasu-sama...and he guessed Yuuji. "I guess I do need sleep before I fly with Narcissus-san and Shou-san. Although, I had thought to nap on the plane anyway. Unless I make it a working flight. Mm...I wonder what sort of food they will...have on the airline." His mind tried to drift away from the more intense subjects just because he needed room to breath.

When the waiter came by again, Izzy ordered a Tiramisu crepe filled with a little cake, some carmel, and slices of bananas. There was a tad of chocolate fudge drizzles over thick fresh whipped cream that displayed itself out of the warm crepe that arrived soon after. Izzy was a sucker for sweets especially when he felt miserable.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:32 am

Shrugging Takagi finished his third drink, but didn't order another. Instead, he poured a glass of water.
From the way the man took the liquor, it was obvious that he had a rather high tolerance for alcohol.

"Wether you're honest with him or not is your decision. You could beat around the bush... flirt mercilessly with him, just to get him a bit more receptive of your feelings... or you can lock them away and just watch the man from afar. I think the former would be more beneficial to you... certainly make you happier and definitely strengthen the bond of trust between you two. If you were upfront," the man spoke, sipping his water. "If you told him that you loved him no matter what he remembers or doesn't remember... he'll be receptive of it, I'm sure. Until now, you haven't said you love him... just the man he used to be. Now... you're right, he may say nothing back to you after the confession. If you're not alone when you do it, he'll definitely play it off as flirtation or an act. But if you ask him to be honest. If you tell him you can't sleep at night because you're worried about him or he's constantly on your mind no matter what you're doing, so you need a straight answer... hell, Lucky-san... you might just get one."

After the dessert was brought over, Yuuji finished his water and poured a second glass. "Nope, no work. Once we're out of Japan's airspace, it's vacation time for you. I'll be handling all your work, so don't even think about it. If you have a backup of your hard drive from work somewhere, I'd like to borrow it. That way... you won't even need your laptop with you on this little adventure." Takagi smiled pleasantly. "And yes... I do know where you're living now, Lucky-san."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:49 am
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi grinned and laughed as Akihiko was giggling like crazy. It was good to see the man just bubbling from something funny. It would help Akihiko heal whether or not he realized it. So Michi didn't mind being a little goofy every now and then.

"Uh? Well Not sure actually. I've never trying to hit on an American either. Not seen many attractive ones."

Then he grinned and answered that teasing comment as he looked up to watch what number they were up to, "You never know. There's so many...nerve points." His mischievous grin broadened to show his teeth, "Although, Mm...might not be wise to 'date' the boss you know. You didn't seem to have much luck there."

"Oh I noticed. You get really quiet and almost angelic. Something that is almost impossible for you when you're awake. I'm sure even Ishi-san would agree with me there." he teased as the elevator finally hit the top floor.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:17 am
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Flirt with him?!" His cheeks blushed pink and the top of his lips was covered with a bit of whipped cream. Whether or not the manager knew it, he probably would have turned a head or two. "How do I do...that? I wasn't the one to flirt with him before. He was rather... persistent when I tried to ignore him. Down right aggravating at times!"

His tongue flicked up and licked over the cream once he realized it was there before digging back into the crepe with his spoon and sucking the cream off the end of it. Izzy obviously didn't think anything of his own actions other than enjoying a creamy crepe.

"So you think I should...ah... mm... be more aggressive and...well...get him alone and...tell him I love him? Then, tell him to be honest and tell me how he really feels? I'm not sure he'll give me any straight answers. He had a well....had a very different sort of relationship. I mean well...he used to be the more...mmm...dominate one in our relationship." His lips slurped on the edge of the crepe until they curled over the edge of the small cake tucked in the top of the crepe.

Maybe things had changed so much that...He needed to be the dominate one??? That...was a weird thought that almost blew his submissive mind out one of his ears. He blinked a few times trying to imagine that new perspective. It was really difficult for someone like him to wrap his brain around that idea at least as far as relationships went. In music, it was different. He knew that field very well and it made it easy to play a more dominate role.

"No work?!" Now that was a big surprise. "Wait, Shou-san and Narcissus-san are both going to work but...I'm not? What am I going do to all day?" he sat there for a moment, but then his eyes widened just a bit even though a part of him felt really odd not working another part realized opportunity. "That means....I can go shopping for a Car?" Shopping was something he needed to do badly. Sometimes the little things in life were so hard to just live without. Like his favorite comfy clothes and the big toaster from America that toasted fresh bagels but in Japan...bagels weren't as common so he used it to toast the king size texas toast from the bakery. Maybe being off work wouldn't be so bad....

"I had a feeling you knew where I lived." he said as he wondered again what more that this man knew about his life. "As for the hard drive, my work prior to my house fire was being stored in three places. My HD, the company server, and a cloud back up I had purchased because I was afraid to lose my information if the other two failed. I restored the information to my new laptop while I was staying with Akihiko. So if you've the right permissions, you can get all my work from the company server. Or I can just hand off my laptop to you for the trip. There's nothing really personal on it since I only use it for work."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:49 pm

Akihiko shrugged, "Oh, I don't know... always found Brad Pitt to be rather alluring... I could rattle off a few American names... though I seem to find British and Australian men more attractive than American ones."

"Dating Hiroki is impossible. The man's too in love with his work to ever settle down long enough for a good screw." he teased, shaking his head. "Though you're welcome to try, Michi-kun. More than welcome. Might get him to ease up a bit if he's actually happy about something for once..."

When Tanaka talked about Izzy though... Narcissus sighed. "I don't know what Izzy would say about myself in massage phase... I just enjoy relaxation... and it's damn rare that I get to relax completely." the musician spoke as the elevator 'dinged' and the doors opened to the top floor.

(((OOC: You know the sad thing... I can only think of like 4 American actors that I think are hot; Jensen Ackles, Brad Pitt, Josh Hartnett, Johnny Depp... My brain was all, 'Oh Hugh Jackman... no wait... Heath Ledger... no... damn it... Orlando Bloom... WHY ARE ALL THE ONES THAT I THINK OF FIRST NOT AMERICAN?!" hehehehe. Seriously! Karl Urban, Dominic Monaghan, David Tennant, David Wenham, Sean Bean, Pierce Brosnan... and then there are Canadians like Nicholas Lea! I mean, they're not ALL uber hot but, I like them... and hardly any are American! SERIOUSLY MAN! WTF?!)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:32 pm

"Be more aggressive, but don't be a seme." Yuuji replied, almost knowingly.
Yes, he did know a thing or two about the antics associated with yaoi.
He was an avid manga reader, after all...
"He may not give you a straight answer right away, but it would certainly be better than you pinning away for him in silence. Especially when, no doubt, he would probably love to toss you onto the bed and go at it. My cousin tends to be a little too horny for his own good sometimes..."
Yes... Takagi knew things.
So many things...
"Akihiko will still be the dominant one, Lucky-san. He just needs to know that you're actually interested in HIM."

Drinking half of his next glass of water, the man smiled, "Well... I'll just use your laptop then. Surprised you don't have a nice stash of porn on there. Guess yours always comes in the form of manga, ne?" nodding, Yuuji finished the water. "You can shop to your heart's content on this vacation. Ohayou's budget is at your disposal too, so feel free to go wild. Aki-sama wants to repay you for everything you've done. You've earned it. Really."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games