Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:59 am
xI Azumi Ix
Quote:
Azumi thought for a minute then gasped.
"OH!! We found her in a castle east of here, it was burning down, when we checked the rubble there were lots of dead bodies, i dont think anybody survived but this horse here.... she was clever enough to escape the stable before it colapsed onto her...." Azumi muttered riding forwards slowly eager to get to her castle.

Quote:

"That is wrong... my mom owned that castle... I'm the young-ling that was stolen from hell by her father... he's in rehabilitation." Sam lightly whistled and truffles sped-up.

"really....so thats the madman that i...." Azumi giggled and sped up after Sam.
"hey, can truffles go any faster, i wanna get home before its dark....which is in...2 hours...it'll take about that long if we stay this speed. Because we could get there in about 30 minutes at Gilly's full speed" Azumi murmured looking ahead tapping Gilly's neck to make him go faster.

"Yep her full speed can get me there in 25 minutes." Sam whistle the tune to 'Into the Hall of the Mountain King' and Truffles sped past Azumi and Gilly.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:19 am
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
Quote:
"OH!! We found her in a castle east of here, it was burning down, when we checked the rubble there were lots of dead bodies, i dont think anybody survived but this horse here.... she was clever enough to escape the stable before it colapsed onto her...." Azumi muttered riding forwards slowly eager to get to her castle.

Quote:

"That is wrong... my mom owned that castle... I'm the young-ling that was stolen from hell by her father... he's in rehabilitation." Sam lightly whistled and truffles sped-up.

"hey, can truffles go any faster, i wanna get home before its dark....which is in...2 hours...it'll take about that long if we stay this speed. Because we could get there in about 30 minutes at Gilly's full speed" Azumi murmured looking ahead tapping Gilly's neck to make him go faster.

"Yep her full speed can get me there in 25 minutes." Sam whistle the tune to 'Into the Hall of the Mountain King' and Truffles sped past Azumi and Gilly.

Azumi laughed and chased after them.
"oh we're here~" She smiled hopping off her horse and sevants came at once to serve her.
"welcome back azumi-sama!" they chorused as Azumi smiled and waved at them.
"common Sam~" She smiled walking inside  

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:24 am
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
Quote:

Quote:

"oh we're here~" She smiled hopping off her horse and sevants came at once to serve her.

Sam walked in after Azumi and smiled "Your house is pretty."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:32 am
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
Quote:

Quote:

"thank you..." She said slowly, she grabbed Sam's hand and pulled her up the huge staircase and grinned.
"here...." She opened a door and it opened to show a large room, inside was a double bed, a sofa, a tv and a desk with stuff strewn all over the place. There was a dark corner with blood stains all over.
"just ignore that...." Azumi grinned closing the door and locking it behind her.
"So sam....where was i?" she grinned  

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:39 am
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

"thank you..." She said slowly, she grabbed Sam's hand and pulled her up the huge staircase and grinned.
"here...." She opened a door and it opened to show a large room, inside was a double bed, a sofa, a tv and a desk with stuff strewn all over the place. There was a dark corner with blood stains all over.
"just ignore that...." Azumi grinned closing the door and locking it behind her.

"I think you were here." Sam lightly takes Azumi over to the bed and pulls Azumi on top of her. Sam firmly kissed Azumi.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:46 am
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

"I think you were here." Sam lightly takes Azumi over to the bed and pulls Azumi on top of her. Sam firmly kissed Azumi.

Azumi kissed her back, pushing her toungue into Sam's mouth.
She growled in the back of her throat and rolled over shoving Sam down. She kissed Sam down her neck, pulling down her shirt slightly.  

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:59 am
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

She growled in the back of her throat and rolled over shoving Sam down. She kissed Sam down her neck, pulling down her shirt slightly.

Sam lightly moaned and groped Azumi.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:16 am
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

Azumi growled and tugged at Sam's skirt.
Then her ears pricked up.
*knock knock*
Azumi quickly rolled off Sam and ran to the door.
"CANT YOU SEE IM BUSY?!!!" She snarled flinging open the door.
The maid on the other side looked terrified.
"i was wondering if you wanted some snack or tea..." the girl shuddered and looked at Sam then Azumi then Sam then Azumi, and flushed.
"urm..im sorry...i didnt mean to interrupt...want any of your usual-" Azumi cut her short
"i dont think that would be necessary..." Azumi glared at her.
"Do you want me to get another of your b*tches?" The maid asked.
"yes please....just let her come in on her own..."Azumi sighed
"haruka?" The maid asked
"yes"
"fully dressed?"
"i dont care, i dont think she'll be of use anyway..."
"if you insist madame.." And the maid walked off.
Azumi sighed again. Crawling onto the bed and pulling Sam's shirt off, she carefully undid sams bra strap and admired her body.
".....very nice~" she purred "very nice indeed~" she giggled licking Sam's chest gently.  

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:22 am
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

*knock knock*
"i was wondering if you wanted some snack or tea..." the girl shuddered and looked at Sam then Azumi then Sam then Azumi, and flushed.
"urm..im sorry...i didnt mean to interrupt...want any of your usual-" Azumi cut her short
"haruka?" The maid asked
"yes"
"fully dressed?"
Azumi sighed again. Crawling onto the bed and pulling Sam's shirt off, she carefully undid sams bra strap and admired her body.
".....very nice~" she purred "very nice indeed~" she giggled licking Sam's chest gently.

Sam blushed then she wriggled from underneath Azumi and took off Azumi's shirt. (Umm if you wanna continue without time skip it's off to the PM's.)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:47 am
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

*knock knock*
"haruka?" The maid asked
"yes"
"fully dressed?"

Sam blushed then she wriggled from underneath Azumi and took off Azumi's shirt. (Umm if you wanna continue without time skip it's off to the PM's.)

((time skip cause Azumi's raping you in pm's right now XD ))  

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

xI Azumi Ix

Shirtless Elder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:50 am
(( i has to go, it's nearly midnight.... *yawn* not!! m+d are making me go to bed when im not sleep RAWR!!! wel bai den ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:54 am
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix
deathsand555
xI Azumi Ix

*knock knock*
"haruka?" The maid asked
"yes"
"fully dressed?"

((time skip cause Azumi's raping you in pm's right now XD ))

(We can start another PM... That and also they are in another time frame in this RP.)  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:27 pm
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
"What could be wrong.." Seh tilted her head

"I don't know I just wanted to make sure you were okay like you did for me yesterday."

"its our instinct to do that besides that i care about you and when you arnt happy im not happy"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:43 am
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"I don't know I just wanted to make sure you were okay like you did for me yesterday."

"its our instinct to do that besides that i care about you and when you arnt happy im not happy"

"The same goes for me." Gorge smiles.  

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:18 am
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki
deathsand555
Emi_Inusuki

"The same goes for me." Gorge smiles.

She smiles leaning her head on his shoulder  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games