Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:54 am
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
(( ... gonk ... I really do need to catch up on the reads here! sweatdrop ...

OK, Leko, please accept my humble apologies for all this fuss. I am obviously still stuck on that last prank you pulled on me just for kissing Psyzapp ... stressed ))

((it wasn't for kissing her it was that you were an officer - i was following the prank the cops rule that existed at the time. i could care less what you do with the woman wink like i said I try REALLY hard to follow the rules. now that the prank the cops rule has been pulled I won't be pranking you for being a cop anymore )) 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:55 am
{{Spouse stole me away for a while ninja

I may not be an MW lady or anything, but I would think that if someone has a problem with the rules, they should take it up with the MW ladies rather than an officer seeing as how the cops don't make the rules around here. This isn't GGB. This is MW. The MW ladies make the rules. Though the officers may be involved with the first and second in command, as far as authority goes, they are below all of the MW ladies. What this means is you have absolutely no right to undermine Leko in this thread, Dougherty.

What Karrie meant by giving Amy the pony outside of MW probably meant how he technically wasn't in the bar at the time, however he was in the thread and thus still on MW property, so I would think still subject to a bust, just like how planting flowers outside would get you busted/pranked back during the "goodies vs. hooligans" rivalry.}}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:55 am
(( stressed At quarters win. ))

(( I'll send a PM so the MW ladies can vote on the difference between inside the bar or within the thread for busting good deeds. After the vote is in, I'll make it clear in the rules.))

((TES does have a good point.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:56 am
(( Ok so now IM clear on it )) * smiles at her * Well that is good I have went and got everything ready and I got a little something for you too. But that will come tomorrow.

(( oh yea we need to get the times. just letting you know the later you come the easier it is for me to link up with you anything after 1 am-ish I should be good ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:02 am
{{Why would Karrie complain about being busted when he wanted to swear allegiance to the dark side anyway? confused }}  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:14 am
(( Sent a PM to all MW Ladies to vote on and some feedback if you think something needs to be fixed, defined or added to the prank rules. wink ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Ryzan Vixtul
{{Why would Karrie complain about being busted when he wanted to swear allegiance to the dark side anyway? confused }}

(( I think he was just perturbed that he got busted several pages after a simple act that happened outside of MW. ))  
((ok, What i get out if it is a "GAME THREAD" that is also contains RP. I have a hard time knowing if people are having real life issues or in character issues with the posts or "games" played here.))

Per page 1:

ROLE PLAY is involved with this thread!

If you would like to participate in the RP of the MW, please keep in mind that RP means "Role Play." If you choose to have your character portray some RL issues or hardships that you may actually be faced with, other people may not have any idea you are meaning RL (because this IS a thread that uses RP) and you will get reactions from people BASED UPON THE REACTIONS THEIR RESPECTIVE CHARACTER WOULD POSSIBLY DO OR SAY and NOT how they would necessarily behave or react IRL. So…If you want to say things, do things or show emotion icons to express some RL thing, however big or small it is, then please remember to include double parenthesis and use OOC: so that the rest of us are up to speed.

*key word being GAME  

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
lady leko-chan rolled 5 10-sided dice: 7, 1, 5, 2, 8 Total: 23 (5-50)

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:19 am
((most likely I'll get here after 5pm central time or so be around for a few hours too -))

oh dear, something for me? - how thoughtful of you heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:21 am
((This means that if we are speaking out of character, double parenthesis are used as I'm currently doing. If I am speaking without the parenthesis, then chances are it's in character.

The reason for this paragraph is that we had some issues with someone expressing something real to them while speaking in character and then became highly offended and probably very angry in real life with the responses we all gave.

None of us realized this person was speaking of a real life issue because this person didn't used parenthesis. Hence, the disclaimer paragraph to avoid this in the future.))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:24 am
*after almost having nodded off, he groans and checks his watch*
Xsa stressed *shakes Ryzan, who seems to be in a daze* Oi. I think we should go before Psyzapp dumps ice water on us. *shudders at the thought*

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:29 am
(( sounds good to me. that would put it at 1am my time so I would have 3 hours to hang out. So let me get this straight it is tomorrow night right? )) * smiles at her again * I did...its small but I thought you would like it for the party. wink heart  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:37 am
*smiles with a wink*
sounds just right - I need to sit and go through some things for a bit, if you need anything let me know.
*takes a seat at the bar and pulls out some papers and conjures up a blood red ink fountain pen and works on something on the papers*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:41 am
*stares blankly at Tes a moment, then his expression changes as if just had a revelation*
Gi! Xas xas. Of course sweatdrop

*stands and takes Tes by the hand, smiling at the other patrons and bowing slightly*
I believe the two of us are in need of some rest. Aluve' riluss~ 4laugh

*leads Tes into the office and takes off his glove. He pulls the book, scans his hand, then frowns at the retina scanner. Sighing, he removes his glasses and tries not to move as the light of the scanner hits his eye, wanting to get through in as little attempts as possible. Feeling at least a little comfort from holding Tes' hand, he manages to get a successful scan done in only two tries. After the bookcase opens, he and Tes walk down to their quarters and retire for the day*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:42 am
<<< takes a break from writing his post and patt's Psyzapp's butt 3nodding ( < 100 isn't worth a full grab lol ) >>>  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games