Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:10 am
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz
Of course, i could be lying.

Hm, i could hijack the plane and make them fly for an extra hour or two. But i suppose that might not go over too well.

Although hijacking the plane might result in the short term joy of a longer flight, it would end in long term consequences of jail time (at best) and injury or death (at worst).

Sadly enough, i just came up with a great way to do it. But i think it would be best to be quiet on this topic now, as people might start thinking i am a terrorist.

And i would hate to spoil the surprise for when i begin taking over the world.

I wouldn't think you were a terroist, just a would be dictator who hasn't gotten their start in the world yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:12 am
To become a world dictator, i would first have to be a terrorist. All upcoming powerholders are by definition terrorists.  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:13 am
zz1000zz
To beecome a world dictator, i would first have to be a terrorist. All upcoming powerholders are by definition terrorists.

Exactly. Because you would be going against the current government, you might be considered one at first, but only until you had established yourself, so I wouldn't really think of you like that because it's all a matter of perspective.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:15 am
lurichan
zz1000zz
To beecome a world dictator, i would first have to be a terrorist. All upcoming powerholders are by definition terrorists.

Exactly. Because you would be going against the current government, you might be considered one at first, but only until you had established yourself, so I wouldn't really think of you like that because it's all a matter of perspective.

My perspective being everyone is beneath me, worthy of nothing more than serving my every whim.

Naturally my perspective is all that matters since everyone is beneath me.  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:17 am
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz

My perspective being everyone is beneath me, worthy of nothing more than serving my every whim.

xp I see people as equal until they prove or disprove otherwise. Most people are on a sliding scale of respect based on their actions.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:20 am
lurichan
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz

xp I see people as equal until they prove or disprove otherwise. Most people are on a sliding scale of respect based on their actions.

Likewise. I see everyone as equal until they give me a reason to believe otherwise.

For example, i have proven to myself that i am better than everyone else.  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:23 am
zz1000zz

Likewise. I see everyone as equal until they give me a reason to believe otherwise.

In all honesty... I do tend to picture myself to be a bit better in some respects than other people, but I suppose everyone has their own personal strengths and weaknesses. I try to see the best in people even though I tend to encounter the worst.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:27 am
lurichan
zz1000zz

In all honesty... I do tend to picture myself to be a bit better in some respects than other people, but I suppose everyone has their own personal strengths and weaknesses. I try to see the best in people even though I tend to encounter the worst.

I would try to see the best in people, but looking at internal organs tends to be a crime.  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:29 am
zz1000zz

I would try to see the best in people, but looking at internal organs tends to be a crime.

Yes, peeping at other people's organs does tend to be considered a crime (unless you use an x-ray machine to do so).  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:32 am
lurichan
zz1000zz

Yes, peeping at other people's organs does tend to be considered a crime (unless you use an x-ray machine to do so).

Um, i think i might still have a warrant out for unlawfully taking x-rays of people...

>.>
<.<  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:34 am
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz

Um, i think i might still have a warrant out for unlawfully taking x-rays of people...

>.>
<.<

I wonder what the reason for that would actually read as.
"Taking photo's without permission"
"Exposing others to harmful radiation"
Really, what reason would be put down for such a thing?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:37 am
If i recall correctly, it was, "Improper use of medical equipment" and "Unlawful exposure of radiation to another person."

Then again, it could have just been, "Being a freaky person."  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:39 am
zz1000zz
If i recall correctly, it was, "Improper use of medical equipment" and "Unlawful exposure of radiation to another person."

I wonder if anyone has ever actually gotten in trouble for something like that.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:40 am
lurichan
zz1000zz

I could if i ever go back to Florida.  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:44 am
zz1000zz
lurichan
zz1000zz

I could if i ever go back to Florida.

eek sweatdrop
Now I"m not sure if you're being serious or kidding.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games