Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:45 am
Kakkosen probably found it and took it to some secret hiding place rolleyes Leko has been teaching her such bad manners! mad  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:49 am
*She listens to what Icy has to say.* Tch…… stare ……*she pauses for quite some time to contemplate what Icy has just said and she looks at Icy, takes a deep breath in and exhales.* I suppose this was the first time she has done this. stare *She reluctantly dumps the bucket of ice water into the sink and puts the bucket away.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 1 Total: 16 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:53 am
*Walks into MW and surveys the patrons as he heads towards the bar. He notices Psyzapp is having one of her tantrums and tries to calm her down by placing his hand on her lower back.* Calm down, M'dear ... What's the problem?

(( Thank you Icy, for getting me scanned and into the security system! cool ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:53 am
*sips her tea*  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:56 am
*looks at Ayami, hoping she's correct and the little fella wasn't scared or anything. When Psyzapp responds, she turns to see the look on her face and tries not to laugh. As much as she'd love to see Amy drenched in ice water by the person she so looks up to, she wouldn't have anyone think poorly of Psyzapp. Besides, it was her job to do the dirty work. Covering her mouth, she chuckles* Well Ayami, let's hope that's the case and the little darling is alright. I'm sure Kakkosen will feed her since she likes sneaking food to other animals.*looks back at Psyzapp* I'll be back, I need to freshen up before I can stand around and talk to anyone without offending them.*waves to Nei and goes through the bookcase to her place to freshen up and change*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:02 am
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
*Walks into MW and surveys the patrons as he heads towards the bar. He notices Psyzapp is having one of her tantrums and tries to calm her down by placing his hand on her lower back.* Calm down, M'dear ... What's the problem?

*Points at Amy sleeping on the floor.* Apparently she's been passed out there all night! mad Right on the floor!

How the hell am I suppose to run a respectable business here if there is someone passed out on the floor! I'm going to be opening a huge expansion on Saturday and this type of display *points again at Amy* is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE! mad She doesn't even live here!  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:05 am
*a evil laugh comes from Ayami has her color and demeanor change*
I surprised she can sleep so soundly there with all this commotion!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:06 am
Calm down Psyzapp. You'll get to the bottom of this, but busting a gut won't help.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 4, 19 Total: 23 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:12 am
Psyzapp
*Points at Amy sleeping on the floor.* Apparently she's been passed out there all night! mad Right on the floor!

How the hell am I suppose to run a respectable business here if there is someone passed out on the floor! I'm going to be opening a huge expansion on Saturday and this type of display *points again at Amy* is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE! mad She doesn't even live here!

*Looks over and sees Amy sleeping on the floor, then turns back to Psyzapp and kisses her on the cheek* Well, M'dear ... It is not like it is the first time someone has fallen asleep here in your bar. Though it would have been nice if someone could have at least moved her to one of the lounge chairs in the corner ... *glances over at TES for a brief moment, then returns his attention back to Psyzapp*

You need a distraction and I've got a couple of hours before I need to get back to work. What do you say we go over to HR Wesley's and get my tux fitted for the party tomorrow. Then we can have a nice lunch at The Grill, if you'd like.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:14 am
*giggles and rubs her hands together*
yes moving her would be such a "good deed" of some one to do twisted twisted  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:16 am
* walks into the bar and sees the scene before him * Hmmm is there anything I can do ladies...? * raises his eyebrow as he sees Amethyst passed out on the floor * Please tell me that Icy didnt finally put her out  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:20 am
*Glances at Nei while she listens to her and she takes a few deep breaths to try and calm herself.* I suppose you are right Nei. *She straightens herself up.* She could have at least gone into my office and used the sofa. stressed

*She becomes delighted at Officer Dougherty wanting to take her shopping and to lunch. heart She grins at him and gives him a wink.* I'll just get my handbag and we can go. *She goes quickly into her office, gets her handbag and returns, placing her hand around Officer Dougherty's arm.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:20 am
BlackR.16
* walks into the bar and sees the scene before him * Hmmm is there anything I can do ladies...? * raises his eyebrow as he sees Amethyst passed out on the floor * Please tell me that Icy didnt finally put her out

{{ rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl I laughed so hard IRL when I read that!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl }}  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:21 am
*snickers*
oh black love!
you just must understand that moving her is a good deed...
and you better familiarize yourself with the good deed policy on pg.1 if you dare to do such a thing. But be warned I don't look fondly on good deeds love....

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:23 am
(( It would depend upon what he does with her. wink He could just boot her to the curb or put her behind the edit me thread in that box…that wouldn't be good at all. twisted ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games