Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:20 pm
Gain .5 average cl in Zomg and about six rings dropped. Pretty good actually, farming runs are always productive. But other people that want to use the computer hate them. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:32 pm
*shakes head* Demonic, I will not tolerate comments of that sort.

You came back but please act at least cordual when talking about people. Keep the sadism to a minimum please. Thanks.

@lance

Yeah! I haven't played in two weeks.  

Dameon the -V-

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:39 pm
Dameon the -V-
*shakes head* Demonic, I will not tolerate comments of that sort.

You came back but please act at least cordual when talking about people. Keep the sadism to a minimum please. Thanks.

@lance

Yeah! I haven't played in two weeks.

sadism? i found it more sarcastic....and more of a class clown of him, but ok...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:06 pm
Keep It Clean

I am just as sadistic as everyone else, in the sense that if I watch America's Funniest home videos and someone gets hit in the balls with a bat or something, I'll be laughing. Except in cases where I know a quick recovery is imminent, I will not laugh.

Demonic Repentance

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:52 pm
Demonic Repentance
Keep It Clean

I am just as sadistic as everyone else, in the sense that if I watch America's Funniest home videos and someone gets hit in the balls with a bat or something, I'll be laughing. Except in cases where I know a quick recovery is imminent, I will not laugh.

well, he's got quite a point in that, daemon.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:27 pm
Keep It Clean

I may also laugh if it's so blindingly obvious it's fake, like in this movie I just saw where this dude fell in his car on another dude in a river, and then the car blew up.

Demonic Repentance

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:40 pm
Demonic Repentance
Keep It Clean

I may also laugh if it's so blindingly obvious it's fake, like in this movie I just saw where this dude fell in his car on another dude in a river, and then the car blew up.

those would be more like a
"raise your eyebrows skeptically" moment
as in: O.o  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:56 pm
Keep It Clean

And the explosion was totally fake. No schrapnel. AT ALL.

Demonic Repentance

Agamum

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:42 pm
The_Last_Avenger
hehehehe...this guild hasn't changed a bit. how are you all doing? It's been a while since I visited here.

hello there welcome back to the guild biggrin

stare "glares at everyone else"

You didn't even notice someone came back in this thread with your back and forth talk.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:08 pm
Keep It Clean

I noticed, but me and Avenger kinda have this rivalry-ish thing... *Shoots bazooka at him* It's been going on for a long time.

Demonic Repentance

Agamum

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:47 am
Demonic Repentance
Keep It Clean

I noticed, but me and Avenger kinda have this rivalry-ish thing... *Shoots bazooka at him* It's been going on for a long time.

like it was said before to another

"more welcome mat less shark filled moat"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:54 am
You're telling it to the wrong person~

And @ronz I know sadism is good to an extent but wishing things upon other members is something around the holidays I won't accept. notice I hadn't used any harsh language towards him.  

Dameon the -V-

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:40 am
Dameon the -V-
You're telling it to the wrong person~

And @ronz I know sadism is good to an extent but wishing things upon other members is something around the holidays I won't accept. notice I hadn't used any harsh language towards him.

haha, well, i can tolerate minor trouble-making, but anything out of the ordinary would mean exercise of power for me.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:10 am
Keep It Clean

Everyone, look at this mug shot of Jebus.

User Image

Note the vacant expression, empty eyes, half-open mouth... 'cause it don't mean s**t, b***h! XD

Demonic Repentance

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:30 am
Demonic Repentance
Keep It Clean

Everyone, look at this mug shot of Jebus.

User Image

Note the vacant expression, empty eyes, half-open mouth... 'cause it don't mean s**t, b***h! XD

umm, demonic.....lets just try to stay out of each other's religion, alright? lets try to be a bit more respectful to each other....  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games