Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:05 am
Hawk Atreides
Esiris
I mentioned that angels were pretty Christian and he said something about this one working for "The Old Gods".
Just gonna go ahead and say that ever time I hear "Old Gods" I wind up thinking "Elder Gods". So in my head, your roomie is bound to an angel that works for Yog-Sothoth or whatnot.

Gotta love nebulous terms like "Old Gods", don't you? Such a great way to have a completely non-specific religious opinion that only serves as an Excuse Plot for your Mr. Dark stories.

I think he'll get better. He hasn't had a lot of pagan contact- and he says as much. So some down to earth people who happen to be pagan make good roomies.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:00 am
Esiris
I think he'll get better. He hasn't had a lot of pagan contact- and he says as much. So some down to earth people who happen to be pagan make good roomies.

I hope so. It's a wonder what surrounding yourself with down to Earth people can do.  

Collowrath

Hawk Atreides

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:46 pm
Esiris
Hawk Atreides
Esiris
I mentioned that angels were pretty Christian and he said something about this one working for "The Old Gods".
Just gonna go ahead and say that ever time I hear "Old Gods" I wind up thinking "Elder Gods". So in my head, your roomie is bound to an angel that works for Yog-Sothoth or whatnot.

Gotta love nebulous terms like "Old Gods", don't you? Such a great way to have a completely non-specific religious opinion that only serves as an Excuse Plot for your Mr. Dark stories.

Maybe he'll eventually figure out the contradiction inherent in being bound to an angel that serves a group of deities that keeps their collective existence hidden. He either has to go down the route of special pleading (whee!) or admit that there's a contradiction, either one of which is enough to make someone start questioning their "I'm so special" stories.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:22 am
While perusing the Google for laughs, I discovered a website titled "I want to Become a Wizard with Magic Powers."

The site has a page titled "Ancient Wizard Names."

Quote:
Ancient Wizard Names

Aleister Crowley, Agrippa, Austin Osman Spare, Carlos Castaneda,Edward Kelly

Eliphas Levi, Faustus, Franz Bardon, John Dee, Nicholas Flamel, Merlin

Peter J Carroll, Phil Hine, Ramsey Dukes, St. Germain

So who wants to e-mail Phil Hine and inform him that he's an "ancient" wizard?  

Yanueh

Shameless Shapeshifter

Eltanin Sadachbia

Fashionable Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:53 am
I know a guy who believes he is the human incarnation of the angel Raziel...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:53 am
Eltanin Sadachbia
I know a guy who believes he is the human incarnation of the angel Raziel...

In no particular order I've met an angel discarded by god, several half-vampires, a werewolf cursed to human form (that's always been my favorite one), the God Chronos (he was also, previously, a half-vampire), and a few others that I can't think of at the present moment.

As a side note, I've also met a man who had a joke about having a spell that broke the rule of three. With intelligent people, he would say it in a method to imply that he realized it was silly and completely foolish. With Mr. Darks, he would do it in a more ominous spooky way. I've always thought the idea of that set up was rather clever.

More on topic, I think everyone has encountered more then a couple people who claim...ahem...EXTREMELY interesting things. In my experience (which is hardly the last word naturally), most of the time the claims come from someone who is on a no small amount of illegal or controlled substances.  

Kuroiban

Dapper Explorer

2,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

Yanueh

Shameless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:08 am
I'm now reminded of this woman, who has extremely similar delusions to that of my schizophrenic auntie... so... yeah.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:48 am
Gods have "stats". Objective stats that determine which deity is most powerful. Also, depending on who you ask, Ragnarök has already happened - all you Asatruar out there are worshiping dead gods!

*headdesk headdesk headdesk*  

Hawk Atreides

Yanueh

Shameless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:04 am
Hawk Atreides
Gods have "stats". Objective stats that determine which deity is most powerful. Also, depending on who you ask, Ragnarök has already happened - all you Asatruar out there are worshiping dead gods!

Citation needed.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:12 am
Yanueh
Hawk Atreides

Citation needed.
Gods have stats
Ragnarök may have already happened
Oh geez, I just reread that second one. That person is actually claiming that Shiva may have caused Ragnarök to occur. *headdesk*  

Hawk Atreides

Yanueh

Shameless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:50 am
Hawk Atreides
Gods have stats
Ragnarök may have already happened
Oh geez, I just reread that second one. That person is actually claiming that Shiva may have caused Ragnarök to occur. *headdesk*

Oh, it's Sleepy Le Bone. That explains a few things. I've encountered him in the Supernatural forum, and he's pretty much the biggest douchebag you can hope to find.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:00 pm
Hawk Atreides

Gods have stats hunh. I don't know if that makes me want to headdesk right away; this could have amusing implications if you just try and see how far the rabbit hole this goes.

For best effect, carry a 20 sided dice with you to the conversation. Roll it when he is done. Tell him you made your saving throw so you disbelief his illusion. Hilarity ensues.  

Kuroiban

Dapper Explorer

2,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

-MysticCherri-

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:30 pm
"I claped my hands together and nothing happened?!"

-facepalm-  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:50 pm
Esiris
Does anyone think it's weird that Raven Kaldera is claiming to be part Romany?
I know this is weeks late, but RAGE. RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE ******** RAVEN KALDERA, SERIOUSLY.  

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:53 pm
Collowrath
Esiris
Does anyone think it's weird that Raven Kaldera is claiming to be part Romany?

It isn't too surprising, looking through his website. He's got his hands in many pockets it seems. His introduction is so humble as well - The Reweaver of the Web! The Bridge Between Worlds! Dreamer Whose Dreams Come True!
You should see him transmansplain things. That gave Poe and I a grand chuckle. And by grand chuckle I mean we thought it was super ******** stupid.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games