Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What army do you have?
Space Marines
19%
 19%  [ 45 ]
Eldar
4%
 4%  [ 10 ]
Dark Eldar
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Chaos Space Marines
10%
 10%  [ 25 ]
Tau
9%
 9%  [ 22 ]
Imperial Guard
6%
 6%  [ 15 ]
Necrons
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Deamon Hunters
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Witch Hunters
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Tyranids
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Orks
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
More than one.
30%
 30%  [ 71 ]
Total Votes : 231

sltttbrgr

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:15 am
Kaori Kapoigne
dixieboy
Kaori Kapoigne
dixieboy
Lt. Brookman
IN RUSSIA WOMAN SURPRISE SEXES YOU.

fix'd.
Nooooo, you broke it! scream
but-but-but... emo
In Russia they don't use fancy terms and words, they are blunt. Plus I'm pretty sure rape and surprise sex are not the same in the end.
emo

But look at the article thingy you put up here, it clearly says surprise sex emo  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:53 am
Way too much thought is being put into this already.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:38 am
OH WOW:

Quote:
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. – A Mississippi woman who was shot in the head not only survived but made herself tea and offered an astonished deputy something to drink, authorities said Friday. Tammy Sexton, 47, remained hospitalized three days after being wounded by her husband, who killed himself after he shot his wife. A bullet struck her squarely in the forehead, passed through her skull and exited through the back of her head, authorities said. She is expected to fully recover.
"There's no way she should be alive other than a miracle from God," said Sheriff Mike Byrd of Jackson County, Miss.
Byrd said deputies were looking for Sexton's husband, Donald Ray Sexton, earlier in the week to give him a document ordering him to stay away from his wife. Court records show he was put on probation for six months on April 9 for domestic violence.

He showed up at their home in rural Jackson County in Southeast Mississippi about 12:10 a.m. Tuesday and confronted his wife as a relative ran next door to call police, the sheriff said.
"She was at her bed, and he shot her right in the head," Byrd said. "Then he went out on the back porch and shot himself."
A deputy was greeted by the woman when he arrived minutes after she was shot with the slug from a .380-caliber handgun.
"When the officer got there she said, `What's going on?' She was holding a rag on her head and talking. She was conscious, but she was confused about what had happened," he said. "She had made herself some tea and offered the officer something to drink."

Byrd said the bullet apparently passed through the lobes of the woman's brain without causing major damage. She was rushed to a Mobile hospital by a helicopter.
While such cases may be rare, a neurosurgeon who wasn't involved in Sexton's case said such an outcome is possible. Medical journals also confirm people have been shot in the head with little or no lasting injury.
"There is a space in the brain where a missile could pass without doing any major damage. Is it possible? Yes. It would be rare," said Dr. Patrick Pritchard, an assistant professor of surgery at the University of Alabama-Birmingham.
The sheriff called the case bizarre.
"You just don't hear of something like this. Somebody gets shot in the head and they're dead," Byrd said.

In summary: Women shot in the head by husband, who then proceeds to kill himself. Women wakes up, calls police and makes them a cup of tea for when they arrive.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:33 am
Hmmm, spamming for the guild while teasing the brain. whee  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Inquisitor Brock

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:49 pm
Quote:
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Briana Bonds was complaining of a headache Thursday, but police say her tightly-woven hair weave kept it from being much worse.

"I believe he was trying to kill me, I think he was on something," said Bonds.

Authorities were called to the Country View Market, 5802 Swope Parkway, around 11:30 p.m. Wednesday.

Arriving officers found Bonds there. She told police she had pulled into the market and saw 28-year-old Juan Kemp, with whom she had recently ended an eight-month relationship with, inside a car there.

A second man came up to the Bonds' window and told her that Kemp still loved her, an incident report filed by the Kansas City Police Department said.

Bonds told the second man “I don’t love him.”

At that time, Bonds told police she heard gunshots and saw Kemp walking toward the back of her car firing a handgun.

"He fired four or five shots at me, you don't shot at someone you say you love," said Bonds.

Bonds sped away in her vehicle as her back window shattered, police said.

She returned to the scene a moment later to witness both suspects leaving in their vehicle.

Officers found a spent bullet in Bonds' hair and said her tightly-woven weave likely protected her from a more serious injury.

"I now believe the weave paused the bullet, and didn't let it go any further. Really I think God was in my passenger seat. He protected me," said Bonds.

Bonds was not seriously harmed and refused treatment at the scene.

Kemp and the second suspect were both taken into custody.

Kemp was charged Thursday with domestic assault and armed criminal action.

Old for me, but I know Kaori will love it.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/news/local/story/Cops-Hair-Weave-Stops-Bullet/x6Lq5NPwxUSMhiY0QSyqRA.cspx  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:11 am
I ******** called it so everybody can pay up! Those who didn't see this coming from a mile away: congratulations!

the Sun
THE GOODY LIFE

JACK Tweed soaks up the sun in jail — after telling fellow cons Jade Goody’s tragic death “set him up for life”.

The 21-year-old — serving a 12-week sentence for violently assaulting a taxi driver — has been spending an hour a day sunbathing shirtless against a prison wall.

He has been locked up in a young offenders wing in Chelmsford Prison, Essex, where fellow lags say he boasts about his bulging bank balance.

Jack was paid around £70,000 for a magazine interview after Jade, 27, died of cancer on Mother’s Day, March 22.

He had already pocketed more than £50,000 from media deals Jade made.

An insider at the category B jail said: “Jack thinks this place is a holiday camp.

"He gets a hard time off the young offenders but he hits back by telling them he’s loaded and set up for life.

Release

“He’s regarded as a bit of a celeb. He gets an hour a day outside and all he seems to care about is getting a tan.

"Everyone thinks he’s got it made. So does he.”

Another snap shows prison bars in the foreground as Jack sits in the exercise yard.

Yesterday he was moved to a category C jail in Newmarket, Suffolk, to serve the rest of his sentence.

The Sun can reveal he has been told his release date is May 29 — meaning he will serve just half his term.

Jack has bought a £350,000 pad in a flashy development near his mum’s home in Buckhurst Hill, Essex.

He was jailed on April 14 after grabbing a cabbie by the throat and pulling up the taxi’s handbrake, sending the vehicle into a spin.

Last September Jack was jailed for attacking a teenager with a golf club. He was released in January.

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:18 am
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- Guess I owe you a tenner then! crying  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:07 am
This just goes to show that chavs, just like nazis and westboro church members only deserve one thing for being unloving monsters: death. A slow and painful one at that.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:21 am
Lt. Brookman
This just goes to show that chavs, just like nazis and westboro church members only deserve one thing for being unloving monsters: death. A slow and painful one at that.
I can feel the lurve ooze from this. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:46 am
Kaori Kapoigne
Lt. Brookman
I have a right to hate and I hate them. Screw tolerance for all, especially for those who either don't deserve it or desire it.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:15 pm
Lt. Brookman
Kaori Kapoigne
Lt. Brookman
I have a right to hate and I hate them. Screw tolerance for all, especially for those who either don't deserve it or desire it.

Truer words have never been spoken, Mac.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:16 pm

Also...I have my laptop back! ******** yeah!

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:31 am
Caleidah
Lt. Brookman
Kaori Kapoigne
Lt. Brookman

Truer words have never been spoken, Mac.
Don't you think he's going a bit too far with something like this? sweatdrop

Caleidah
Also...I have my laptop back! ******** yeah!
What happened to it? Did someone drop it? redface  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:48 pm

There are just some people that don't deserve to be treated as humans anymore. Unfortunately, people treat people with notoriety as celebrities. Sure, some start as celebrities, but we shouldn't treat assholes like royalty.

And no, nobody dropped my laptop. The fan got clogged up with dust and hair and the motor burned out.

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:05 am
How can a fan that is designed to be clear at all times get clogged with dust and hair? confused  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games