Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of Tipa (Great Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 291 292 293 294 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:53 pm
User Image

Dipika
Dancer
"Dance your troubles away"

User Image

Lerozon
Sorcerer?
"Why does magic have to be so hard?"

[Tipa castle, baths]

Lerozon nodded again. "Sure, tomorrow sounds good for the next job. And there's always demand for housework jobs, for you merpeople."

Dipika handed a blouse and skirt to Kendall. "This is all I have for now besides my dance outfit, but perhaps someone could make undergarments with magic. Perhaps Shirou can do that, but at least you'll have something to cover yourself up so you're not naked."

OOC: of course, magic could also be used to clean clothes in this fantasy world lol- Kendall's bathing suit can be cleaned around the same time she gets regular underclothes

Profiles on this page
CrystBalfast

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:59 pm
User Image

Torren
Musician
"How do I express myself?"

User Image

Alguna
Scavenger
"I'd like some time alone, please"

[Tipa castle, baths]

"Yeah, I help clean our underwater home, that sounds fine Axel," Torren answered.

"I'm not a housework guy, I'd be happy to do outdoor work though, I heard humans need people to chop firewood so I could do something like that, that's mostly arms," Alguna suggested. "But I wouldn't say no to tagging along on the fighting quest because I'm pretty good at fighting underwater, fighting and scavenging are all I'm really good at. How big are those beasts exactly?"

OOC: of course, socially distant work for the catfish guy lol

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shirou Muramasa
Magic swordsmen/smith
"Life is to short to be scared,so stand up and run forward who knows what you will find over the next hill."

Shriou nods."Oh ya house work is always a good time and if you get lucky a lot of people will also give you food if you work there for a long time,like through lunch."He says before looking to Alguna and grins."How big are the beasts you ask."He says putting his hand to his chin in thought then he looks up to the door frame that was about a foot taller then he was,he stood about 6 foot tall."About a foot taller then me,with claws,teeth and a whole lot of anger issues."He says with a laugh,before hearing his sister calling for him and he exits the mans bath and Illya walks up tot him and whispers."Could you make some undergarments for Kendall."Shirou nods and holds his hand out over both illya's hands."Trace on." After a moment she quickly runs back into the girls bath so none of the other guys could see and hands them to Kendall."Here you go Kendall and I will give Shriou the bathing suit to clean when we get home."She says picking up her swim suit and she puts it in her bag.

Illyasviel von einzbern
Mage/summoner
"If my magic can save a life then I'am more then happy to use it."

OOC: Oh that means soon you can meet bazerker Illya's friend hahaha should be funnnnnnnn -Evil laugh-

Ultrabord

CrystBalfast

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:09 pm
Kendall
Ventus & Aqua's Little Sister
"Do you think human legs would work for me?"

User Image
Nim
Sora & Roxas's Sister

Axel
Riku & Lea's Brother
"Were you expecting Tweety Bird on a Jet Ski?"

[Castle Tipa, Spa Room]
Dipika & Shirou, thank you. Kendall said to Dipika & Shirou then twirled in her new human clothes.

Illya, so what kind of beings do Summoners summon? Eidolons? Espers? Nim asked Illya

I sometimes help my brothers and sisters out when it comes to cleaning. Axel said to the boys

Pagan Yanik

Ultrabord

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:08 pm
Tauriel
Tipa Adventurer (Arch Priestess)
"Do I look a little short for an Arch Priestess?"

Anselm
Tipa Adventurer (Sorcerer)
"Let's keep things steady."

[Tipa, Town Square Clock]
Paige, I see you used Float to lift them to me. Anselm said to Paige from the ladder as he cleaned the clock.

I'll pass you the brush and squeegee, Hugo. Tauriel said to Hugo as she washed the left side of the clock

Ultrabord

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:30 pm
User Image

Dipika
Dancer

User Image

Lerozon
Sorcerer?

[Tipa castle, spa changing rooms]

Lerozon grinned. "Ooh nice, I haven't had the chance to fight against wild beasts before."

"I'm not really much of a fighter- I'll gladly swap places with Alguna if he gets used to his legs quickly." Dipika worked in a temple where the only creatures she had to help get rid of were insects, rodents and snakes- small things.

OOC: the outfit for Kendall looks really nice btw. and giving the undergarments to his sister solves the privacy issue (tbh I was imagining something like when he made the swimsuit appear lol, but this is better IMO) and I do have female fighter characters, including Paige; in Dipika's case though it wouldn't make sense

Profiles on this page
CrystBalfast

Pagan Yanik

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:41 pm
User Image

Torren
Musician

User Image

Alguna
Scavenger

[Tipa castle, spa changing room]

"Big beasts? I'll definitely be glad to avoid that." said Torren. "So where are we going next?"

"Yeah I'll be fine Dipika, you can chop some firewood for me, haha." Alguna turned to Axel. "Sorry I won't be going with you, I promise I'll help you guys later."

OOC: strong tail muscles would translate to strong legs, so it is reasonable that the merfolk would be able to adapt to walking in a day or so (as I mentioned in previous roleplay with CrystBalfast) and I'd compare it to learning to skate- very awkward at first, tripping and falling, but after a few lessons the first time and about half an hour every following time I was able to actually be okay at it, lol.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:44 pm
User Image
Paige
Warrior
"I don't have a quote"

User Image
Hugo
Warrior
"Listen to your heart"

[Castle Tipa, leaving]

"Ah, is that what you guys call it? For me, the magic is innate and I don't have to call spells out loud- the whole demigoddess abilities and all that." She was about halfway done cleaning her side of the building now.

Hugo nodded, then realized Tauriel couldn't see him around the corner. "Sure, thank you- I've put soapy water on as much of the wall as I can for now."

OOC: nonverbal magic is fairly common in fantasy, so I figure it's reasonable enough to guess that someone born with innate elemental magic can do that

CrystBelfast

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:38 pm
Shirou Muramasa
Magic swordsmen/smith
"Life is to short to be scared,so stand up and run forward who knows what you will find over the next hill."

Shriou grins" Nice glad to see you want to join I was hoping a few beasts wouldn't scare ya off."He says to Lerozon and Illya smiles."Seems like I won't be the only mage there,that will make things go better."She says as she jumps around then Shriou looks at the others."Will who's hungry I know I am,lets head to my place and yall can eat your fill."He says as he turns to head down the hall."Oh i almost forgot to ask you what do you guys want?"He asks before turning to look at every one.

Illyasviel von einzbern
Mage/summoner

OOC: I am going to be working on a tank girl and her main weapon is a big a** shield hahaha.

Ultrabord

CrystBalfast

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:06 pm
Kendall

User Image
Nim
Sora & Roxas's Sister

Axel
Riku & Lea's Brother

[Castle Tipa, Spa Room changing room to hallway]
I'm a bit hungry, Shirou. Kendall said to Shirou

What do you have in mind for lunch? Nim asked Illya since Nim can't decide what to pick.

I'll have a roll with Cream cheese. Axel said to the boys

Pagan Yanik

Ultrabord

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:05 pm
User Image

Dipika
Dancer

User Image

Lerozon
Sorcerer?

[Tipa castle, hallway]

"Rolls with cream cheese sound good, and maybe some fried clams because Alguna has clams," said Dipika.

Lerozon nodded. "Maybe some meat too, if you have beef, and perhaps stir-fried vegetables, like a surf and turf dinner."

OOC: always good to have variety

Profiles on this page
CrystBalfast

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:12 pm
User Image

Torren
Musician

User Image

Alguna
Scavenger

[Tipa castle, hallway]

"I would like mushroom and seaweed soup, it's a little hard to get edible mushrooms for us merfolk because they're usually too far from the sea, but I've tried it before and it's my favorite," said Torren.

"Everything they suggested sounds fine with me, I don't know how to cook in a human kitchen but I'm sure you can cook these clams just fine." Alguna gestured toward his bag.

OOC: not me also working on more new characters, yeah

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:28 pm
Shirou Muramasa
Magic swordsmen/smith

Shirou nods."Sounds like plan I like how much different food you all want this will be fun.'He says before turning to Illya."Illya can you go run to the market to pick up some stuff."He asks as he writes down ingredients he is going to need.then hands it to her and the money she will need."Sure thing bro see you guys in a little."She says before running off.Shirou then looked at the others."Ok lets go to my house and I can get started."He says as he leads them to a place behind his blacksmith shop. Once there he opens the door and lets every one in."Welcome to my humble home,please make yourselves as home do any of you want a drink."He asks with a smile.

Illyasviel von einzbern
Mage/summoner

OOC: The walking tank is now done hehe shes a cutey to boot so yay

Ultrabord

CrystBalfast

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:55 am
Tauriel
Tipa Adventurer (Arch Priestess)
"Do I look a little short for an Arch Priestess?"

Anselm
Tipa Adventurer (Sorcerer)
"Let's keep things steady."

[Tipa, Town Square Clock]
Paige, thank you. I'll squeegee this side of the clock. Anselm said to Paige Paige, since we'll be going to Elsa & Grant's wedding, would you like me to teach you to dance later?

Thanks, Hugo. Tauriel said to Hugo as she squeegeed the clock. Would you like to learn how to dance, Hugo?

OOC: Morning, I don't know if Tauriel & Anselm taught Paige & Hugo to dance on human legs yet.

Ultrabord

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:59 pm
Kendall

User Image
Nim
Sora & Roxas's Sister

Axel
Riku & Lea's Brother

[Tipa, Shirou's home]
I'll have some water, Shirou. Kendall said to Shirou

Me too. Nim said to Shirou.

Make it 3. What will you have to drink? Axel said to Shirou & his friends

Pagan Yanik

Ultrabord

Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 291 292 293 294 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games