Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:18 pm
*She sips her drink as she sits in an overstuffed chair.* William, I'm thinking that I will be letting my family know of our plans when I get back. *She starts to get nervous.* Um…I don't know how my family is going to react to our news and I haven't even met any of your family. neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:21 pm
User Image Omigosh…please tell me you were raised Catholic! stressed If not, my Mother will have an absolute fit!  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:28 pm
*After she speaks her thoughts, a thunderclap makes itself be known.* Hmm, storm's getting closer. Yeah, that might be a good idea. I'm sure Mama P. will be quite interested. *He gives her a knowing smile, then pauses for a moment.* Yes, I was raised in an Irish Catholic household ... Though I'm ashamed to say that it's been many years since I've attended service. I'm sure the Priest will be wanting us to attend a class of sorts too.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:36 pm
User Image *Storm!!! She sits straight up in her seat when she hears the thunder clap and looks quite alarmed. She's taken precautions with this house regarding electrical storms, but she's still a bit gun shy when she hears the warning. ninja * I have been getting to know the priest over at the Cathedral in Upper GGG. I will need to inquire regarding classes and such. It's possible we could avoid that and have a private consultation instead.

*She then stares at him.* stare Did you just refer to my Mother as "Mama P?" *She bursts out laughing.* rofl Oh William, don't let her catch you doing that. She'll reach out and cuff you up side your head for addressing her in that fashion. rofl  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:47 pm
Yes, I said Mama P.! She has already corrected me on that, so I'll be sure to remember that around her. *He pauses for a moment, hoping she didn't catch on with him already being corrected by her mother, then continues on another subject at hand.* Oh, that private consultation deal with your priest of choice sounds pretty good to me. Otherwise, we might end up sitting in a class with some younger couples, which could make for an uncomfortable situation.

*He pauses again to take a drink.* Oh, I'm sorry. I could have sworn I told you that both my parents were deceased. My father died when I was in college, and my mother, well she joined him several years ago. I could take you to their grave site if you'd like to speak to them in that manner.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:51 pm
User Image Oh…… you had told me about your Mother some time ago. I…I didn't know about your Father. I'm sorry, William. sweatdrop *Feeling rather foolish, she asks just to make sure.* So……um…you're an only child? User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:04 pm
*He takes another sip* Well kind of, but not really. I had an older brother who was in high school by the time I came around. He joined the army after high school, but there was a confrontation where he was stationed at overseas. He never made it back home. *He sighs.* So yeah, in a way, I was raised as an only child. Though, my mother always told me good stories of my brother Thomas. She was such a happy person and made our lives as good as she could do with what she was given. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:28 pm
*She hears his story and sighs. Now she knows and she probably needed to. She has no idea how long he's been alone and it breaks her heart. Well not anymore! He might be getting more than he bargained for with her and the rest of her family. sweatdrop

She gets up, puts her drink down, walks over to him and without a word puts her arms around him and kisses him tenderly. heart She then says very softly.* There are many arrangements that will need to be made and there is tons of planning to be done. I don't mean to startle you my darling, but our wedding is going to be a very big deal to my family. I don't know what you have in mind or any of your preferences, but I do know it will be a huge affair.

*She takes him by the hand and starts to lead him upstairs.* Let's get some rest, love. We can do some more fun things tomorrow. *Tuesday is coming sooner than she would like. She really doesn't want to see an end to this weekend. sad

They get to their master suite and by now it is raining. Another loud clap of thunder can be heard and she about jumps out of her skin.User Image DAMNIT her electricity condition! stressed She takes off her clothes, gets into bed and waits for him to join her.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:46 pm
*Upon reaching their room, he listens to the storm overhead as he strips down and places his clothes on a nearby chair. He slides into bed and notices that she is shaking a little, probably from the storm now passing by. He snuggles up and spoons her, then puts his arm around her.* It's only a little storm going by and shouldn't last long at all. Besides, the rain is good for the lawn and all those plants out there. Tomorrow should be another wonderful day for us to enjoy together. Go to sleep, my love.

*He kisses her shoulder, then pulls her in a little closer after he settles his head down on his pillow. He stays awake to keep her comforted enough for her to fall asleep, then he too drifts off to the sound of the now gentle rains falling outside.* User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:11 am
Amy woke up in the night feeling awful. She barely registered that she was at Karrie's house, in his bedroom. She carefully sat up in bed, though that made her head swim. All she knew was that she felt lightheaded, hot, and everything around her seemed to be in a haze. She knew she wasn't dreaming because a person never felt this bad in a dream, but it didn't really seem like reality, either. It was too fuzzy and she felt as if she were moving through jello.

She reached up to push her hair back from her face, but as she did so, she felt a dampness on her forehead. It was sweat. But she felt very cold.

Well this wasn't good.

She managed to look over and see Karrie asleep beside her. Distantly, she was thinking how damn lucky it was that she had decided to start moving things over here today.

She shook him awake and told him that he needed to take her to the hospital, right now. She couldn't even concentrate enough to change into regular clothes. She had woken up earlier and changed into her pajamas before going back to sleep. So, Karrie had to wrap a coat around her and rushed her outside. Velcore stayed with Thistle, who was very worried and scared. She tried to go with Karrie and Amy, but Velcore held her back.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:32 pm
((finishing us off from 2 days ago User Image))
*Lily smiles at Ayami after the fog lifts from around them and they just swim around for a bit. A few times they try to sneak up o8n Vixtul and splash him lightly at the dock giggling. Finally both tease about how it's starting to get pretty late and they come out of the water and dry off the best they can and head back to their respective residences. Ayami catches Brat's figure in the shadows as they pass her by, and Ayami gives her a nonchalant nod of everything went perfectly as could be expected.*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:47 pm
Amy arrived at the large hospital in about 20 minutes. She was set up in a room with two beds, though there was no one else in it for now.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:49 pm
*Today the happy couple spent part of the holiday outside. They took the Ferrari out for another spin, and ended up parking it in a store lot that was on a parade route. They grabbed a blanket out of the back, and spread out that blanket on the grassy area next to the curb, then sat down to watch a Labor Day Parade.

There was the usual parade fanfare of a couple of politicians, the Pulaski Days Queen and her Court on a float, a H.S. Marching Band, a scattering of clowns, many older cars, the fire department, local business trucks, the city road crew trucks, etc. Some of the people in the parade would be handing out flyers to the adults, or tossing handfuls of candies to all the kids. Cop snatched up a few pieces of candy that had landed near his feet, then he shared them with his beloved. whee The parade ended with the usual hosting of police cars to reopen the streets afterwards.

After the parade, they went through a drive-thru KFC to get a couple of grilled chicken dinners, then took them to a nearby park on a small lake. They sat down at a picnic table not far from where they parked the car to enjoy their lunch. As they ate their lunch, they watched all the other families enjoying their picnics. There were scatterings of children playing here and there, a few boats out on the lake, and another young couple sitting on a blanket off to once side who appeared to be oblivious to their surroundings.

When they finished eating, they went for a stroll in the park and along the shoreline of the lake. At one point, Cop took off his shoes and socks, then rolled up his pant legs. He talked her into taking her shoes off as well. Carrying their own shoes, he helped her step into the cool water and they walked close to the shoreline. After awhile, they stepped out of the water, then walked barefoot in the warm grass all the way back to the car.

Such a nice day they spent together. Psyzapp was amazed at some of the simplicities in life that he had shown her and they chatted about it practically the whole way back to the big house.*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:54 pm
Twenty minutes later the group arrives at The Colourful Kitten. dame hops out first and talks to the bouncers at the door about giving her friends a discount. As the trio get out of the car, they eye them all up and down, saying they'll let the cute raven in for free and the white haired gentleman in for half off but the green schmuk has to pay full price. gonk After a bit of bartering, batting of eyelashes and begging, they agree to let him in at a 10% discount. She squeals in delight and kisses each of their cheeks.

dame rushes back to the car, pulls out some bills from her corset and pays the taxi driver. She then grabs her props and tells Kits and the boys what the men at the door said. She gives them all a wink and tells them she needs to go set up in her cage before they lower her down. She grins and flounces off, telling them to have a good time and she should be on in about thirty.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:59 pm
*watches Dame talk to the bouncers and is slightly embarassed when told that she can go in for free. She hadn't expected that at all. As they walk inside, she's glad that Ryzan and Draa are there too, so she isn't by herself. sweatdrop She feels out of place there, surrounded by a bunch of strangers*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games