Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cocosam

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:56 pm
"Hi Tsuki." Sam says, swallowing her food.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:26 am
"Did something happen to Professor Adonis's avi? He [[ie his posts]] seems to have dissappeared again," wondered Kitty as she munched on her kidney pie.  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:23 am
Lyra takes a seat next to Tsuki, across from Sam and the other boy. "Hey Sam! Hello again Tsuki. And I don't believe I've met you yet." Lyra says, turning her attention to the person sitting across from her. "I'm Lyra. Ravenclaw 6th year and Deputy Head. Welcome to Ravenclaw." Lyra picks up a cauldron cake and bites into it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:17 pm
"Hi Lyra." Sam says, smiling at her and sipping some pumpkin juice.  

cocosam

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:56 am
Kitty looked around, "Guess everyone's too busy eating to make conversation, huh?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:16 pm
Richelle [Ricky] Avis Dawn entered the Great Hall, glancing around excitedly. She donned new, clean black robes and a shiny Gryffindor badge was pinned on her chest. The place was filled with students, hurrying to their tables. The first-year walked over to the Gryffindor table and sat down next to the rest of the first-years, near the end of the table. Her bright amber eyes widened in amazement as they took in the rows of food laid out upon the table. "Wow," she marveled. She didn't know where to start.  

U P H i G H onthe d L

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:15 am
Kitty noticed a new student had come in, "Hi!" The seventh year waved at the first year, "I'm Kitty, your Head Girl Deputy Head. What's your name?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:14 pm
Once finished eating gets up and begins to walk out of the Great Hall!  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:50 am
Once Sam finishes eating, she stands up and starts waving her wand emitting blue and bronze sparks. "New Ravenclaw students follow me to the common room!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:06 am
after a long day of classes james decided it would be a good idea to get some foods
sitting at the slytherin table james looked around sighing with content the day was wearing on and he was tired after a few more moments of thought james started eating his food not really caring what he ate

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

The_9th_Doctors_Rose

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:24 am
Rose peeked her head around the corner of the Great Hall....she saw only one master and no misses.....they must all be in classes she thought....she grabbed her rag and her small bucket of water(which was quite large to her actually) and began to clean one of the long tables which was strewn with the last meals dishes and crumbs. She cleaned around the one student who was still eating contently and didn't seem to notice her at all. She placed all the dishes in a big stack and carried them carefully back to the kitchen then she continued wiping down the table. When she was done with that she grabbed her broom and dust pan and swept under the table. Once that table was completed she moved onto the next one. It took a while but eventually the whole Great Hall was sparkling clean....at least till the next meal anyway, she thought wistfully. She indeed wondered where the other house elves were, she hadn't seen any since last night when she made a pumpkin pie with her friend Haley.
Ah well, she thought as she sighed. She headed back to the kitchen to start preparing the next meal for the masters and misses.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:48 am
*looks up after the house elf leaves*
*wonders where every one is seeing as i never see the younger memebers of the house any more*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:35 pm
Walks into the Great Hall and takes a seat at the Slytherin Table. Puts a few spoon fuls of mixed fruit on a plate along with some yogurt. Stabs a mango piece and takes a bite out of it while looking at a book going over some notes.Before Looking up and spotting James smiles. "So how do you think you did on your Herbology Final?!?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:07 pm
User Image

Kisaki walks shyly over to the Ravenclaw table and sits down. After spending a moment admiring the beautiful spread laid out by the house elves, she piles bacon and scrambled eggs onto her plate. After drizzling a little cheese over her eggs, she starts to dig in.

"Mmm delicious!" Kisaki thinks to herself. "I'll have to thank any house elves if I see them today!"

Kisaki Kitsune-Hi

Kisaki Kitsune-Hi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:50 pm
User Image

"Mmm that was great!"
Kisaki gets up from the table and heads to Transfiguration Class.

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games