Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:28 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"You really have gotten around haven't you." Michi smirked as he watched Akihiko pop the pills. "So a pretty intense memory eh?" Well seems like you've been getting more of those in regards to your...well after hours activities. I think it is a good sign. At least we know you're mind is giving you things back bit by bit. I know it must be hard not knowing what you've said to people or done with people."

But the the car stopped and Michi smirked, "I'm not going to say what you should do...but if you were me, I'd do both. However, I've always wondered what Ishi-san is like beyond the glasses so maybe I'm just a tad curious."

Not long afterwards, Michi was stepping out of the car and he could see the papparazzi just outside the gates snapping photos. "They just don't give up. Ok...lead the way to the man's office. I'm sure to get lost other wise."

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The musician shook his head, "Not intense. If it were... I'd be screaming like before. Just a flash... a painful one, but nothing too bad... unless I'm getting used to them..." Akihiko couldn't help but scoff at that idea. "Yeah... it's giving back... but why just THOSE memories? Not like I'm sex starved with you around..." he sighed, looking out the window as the car pulled up to Ohayou. "Unless... I'm not normally an uke... but in our relationship I am... maybe that's what the flashes are for... course I was uke with Hiroki but... it seemed like I hadn't counted on him doing that really..." the man shook his head again, banishing the thought away. "I could tell you what Izzy Lucky is like, Michi-kun... but then I'd have to kill you." he replied with a joking wink.

But a part of Narcissus was now seriously thinking on this idea... with Izzy, he had clearly been seme... could his suddenly uke tendency around Tanaka be the reason only these sorts of memories were being triggered?
Would being around Shou bring back musical ones?
And what the hell would be brought to the forefront if he spent a few days in Izzy's company?

Stepping from the car, Narcissus smiled for the cameras, though he didn't stop to get his photo taken. Instead, he grabbed Michi's wrist and pulled him along behind until they were safely inside the studio and the guards had barricaded the paparazzi out.
Another sigh and Akihiko couldn't help but shake his head. "This is ridiculous, you know... Usually, they're not this bad at the studio..."

As he walked with Michi however, the musician spotted one reason why the cameras might be outside...
There were auditions today.

"I wonder who's doing the judging..." Narcissus spoke absently as he read over the list of applicants on the wall outside the audition room.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:35 pm
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Michi looked thoughtful for a moment. "I don't think you are normally the uke. I remember when we first got together you gave me the impression that had you been well enough the situation might be reversed. But, as for the reason why? I'm not sure. Brains are stimulated by experiences and social contact. "

But then he laughed, "Ok Ok...I won't ask. I like living thank you very much!" Although the thought of what Ishi-san might be like still teased Michi's mind. Of course, this happened with a lot of people Michi met. What is he like? What is she like? Yes, he had very creative thoughts.

Michi sighed when he say the cameras then followed Akihiko being pulled along. "Man, they don't let up. Oh so this isn't for you?" he asked as he saw the audition signs then looked at the list. "Wow, that's a lot of people, Narcissus-san." He let himself get a little more formal now that they were in the company. "So this is how things normally work? One gets to Audition like this?" He looked a little curious about the matter but he wasn't about to derail Narcissus' original intention. To speak with Asato-san.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:35 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Shot after shot of liquor, bite after bite of tart.

Some time later, Ryu was sitting there, drunk as a wicked little skunk, having pulled the Grell cosplayer into his lap.

"Yare yare, Grell-kun...you keep tempting me like this and I might go and do something...something....naughty." he winked, pinching the red-haired cutie's bottom flirtatiously.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:07 pm

Smiling softly, Yuuji shook his head. "Nakai-san will be fine, Lucky-san. Don't worry. I've got someone very trustworthy watching the two of them... no one's going to come close to either star without Ohayou knowing about it. Until now, well... we hadn't anticipated that Nakai-san or Chiyou-kun would be targets. Our focus was on yourself, Hiroki, and Akihiko."

Another sip... another silent pause...

Then came the big one.
The question that this man had been dreading for a while now.

"At the time Akihiko was kidnapped, I was reporting to Aki-sama about your condition and what I could turn up in the investigation into who assaulted you. The man who was hired as Akihiko's bodyguard was later fired due to his incompetence." sighing, the man shook his head. "I won't lie to you, Lucky-san... this entire business has been dirty. Akihiko's suspicion has always fallen on Matsumoto Izo... and from my opinion, if I were you, Lucky-san... I wouldn't get caught in a room alone with the man.... WHICH is another reason I showed up at your side when I did." Takagi finished with a soft smile.

He took back his wallet, storing it back in his pants pocket. Soon, his cellphone back in a pocket too.
"Only Akihiko knows who he loves... speculation won't help you realize it... you needed to hear it from him... didn't you?" Yuuji asked, steepling his fingers in front of him on the table. "From what I saw, Izzy Lucky. He loved you. He just didn't know what real love was..."

With a knowing smirk, Takagi leaned back in the booth seat, sipping his drink for a moment. "They don't hate each other. Akihiko's annoyed by Hiroki's presence, like an older brother who's always seen as the prodigal son because he can make the father, in this case Aki-sama, more proud. Hiroki hates what Akihiko did to him, of course... but I don't think he actually hates Akihiko. The p***k's a b*****d but he's also a charmer... makes my cousin very dangerous, you know..." another sip and Yuuji sighed. "No... they need to work together. WHICH is why it's important, in part, that Akihiko go on this vacation. He'll have to work with Hiroki via long distance, heh."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:50 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy accepted the reasons for now. Even Yuuji couldn't be around 100% of the time. And Yuuji was right, he almost had been caught alone for too long with Matsumoto-san. He shivered just a bit at the thought and was thankful for the naive staff member that showed up.

"Of course I wanted to know. Akihiko is a good actor like the entire family it seems. I'm not going to just assume that he does even though I think he does. I confessed to him in private and he couldn't give me an answer. Speculation goes only so far in a relationship. And maybe he did love me. And maybe he didn't know what real love was but you learn...you make decisions. Everyone has a first time." he answered feeling a little bit frustrated with everyone's evaluation of Akihiko's love. What was he suppose to say? Should he have just lived with never hearing the words? Should he have just never confessed and let things go as they were? Sometimes he wondered.

"But right now, I really don't know what I want...mmm...Well actually I do. I just want a normal day. I'm working on my own life right now. I'm trying to make Me the most important thing. I could want, wish and beg for Akihiko to return to me but who's to say that will happen. I'm not going to make my life hell all over again trying to bring back what I lost when I'm having so many problems getting by from day to day." He said as he finally took up a piece of the Katsu and sank his teeth and chewed on its delicious fried coating and most juicy meat. He did still care for Akihiko but life wasn't just stopping, he had to move on somehow.

"So much of my life is out of sorts right now. I'm not really fit to be a partner to anyone at the moment. I'd like to make my house into a home..find a car...try to find some thing to replace that which I've lost. Just have a little stability."

He nodded when he listened to Yuuji's words about the business. "I suppose so..." Izzy really didn't know everything about the complex relations between Hiroki and Akihiko. All Izzy could remember was the hate that Akihiko carried. Of course, he couldn't blame him but Izzy didn't harbor any dislike for his boss or the company. He just did his job. "Well I hope that they will work together. I'm sure that if the need is apparent they can somehow compromise. I'd hope that neither of them are that selfish not to see how important it is to work together at this point."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:40 pm
Now now, Master. You've still got a hot onsen to enjoy below and a massage." Grell blushed as his butt was pinched after being hauled into Ryuu's lap.

"Are you done with eating? Would you like anything else before we go downstairs?" Grell squirmed a bit in Ryuu's lap as he organized the plates into a small pile for Sebastian to remove.

"If you want, I can guide you downstairs and I'll help you prepare for the bath." he winked as he leaned against Ryuu and whispered sweet nothings into his ear.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:28 am
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

The nurse wheeled Chiyou out of surgery and down the hallway, right back to the room he had been in.
The kid was well sedated, completely asleep, his eyes bandaged a bit thicker than before.

Once Chiyou was set up in his room properly, the nurse went over to speak to Nakai.

"Sir, your friend came through surgery very well. We didn't have any complications, and the optic nerves, while rather torn, were able to be attached. Hopefully it will be a favorable outcome. Chiba-san will wake up within the hour, and we'll be in to check on him then." the young lady explained, turning around and leaving quietly.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:35 pm

Nakai had waiting in Chiyou's room, knowing that they would eventually have to bring the 'kid' back. In fact, he alerted one of the nurses on duty that he was waiting there.

To pass the time... Kai worked.
He had gone down to the hospital gift shop and purchased a pad of paper and a pen... and had set right to work writing new music.
After all, the blond couldn't just sit there and do nothing...
He did still have a career to think about, after all.

How to love Hey someone tell me
Though there should even be a manual for love
My heart and my body pay no attention to each other,
I end up acting only curt.

How to love Hey someone tell me
I wonder if you need a license to even love after all.
Even though I really just want you to know "I love you"
For some reason I always just bluff

Aa what'll I do now, today I'm brilliantly running the wrong way again.

God, hey if you're there, tell me, the pure, correct way to love
You see they didn't tell me in class, and it wasn't in any textbook.

And should I mail her, no I should probably call her,
Though while I puzzle over it night dawns

Aa what'll I do now, Oh, today again I magnificently kicked in my own goal.*

God, do YOU know? the pure, correct way to love
Saitoh-kun looks like he hasn't got a clue, and I can't just ask my mum now

Even though I like you, even though I love you, Even though I simply want to love you
I wonder why, in front of you, I say the opposite words
"Well, see you tomorrow"

~ ~ ~

How to love ねぇ誰か教えてよ
恋にも説明書があればいいのに
心と体がそっぽ向いちゃって、
ついつい素っ気ない素振りしちゃうんだ。

How to love ねぇ誰か教えてよ
恋にも免許ってやっぱいるのかな
本当は「好きだよ。」ってただ伝えたいだけなのに、
いつも何故だか強がりばかりで

あーもうどうしよう、本日もまた見事に逆走中。

神様 ねぇ居たら教えてよ、清く正しい恋のしかたを
授業じゃ教えてくれなかったし、教科書にも載ってなかったんだ。

んで、メールしようかな やっぱ電話しようかな、
なんて迷ってるうちに夜が明けちゃって

あーもうどうしよう、本日もまた華麗に自殺点。

神様アンタ知ってるの? 清く正しい恋のしかたを
斉藤君は知らん顔だし、今さらオカンにも聞ける訳ねーし

好きなのに、大好きなのに、ただ普通に愛したいだけなのに
どうしてだろ、君の前ではいつも反対言葉
「じゃね、また明日」

~ ~ ~

How to love nee dareka oshiete yo
koi ni mo MANYUARU ga areba ii no ni
kokoro to karada wa soppo muichatte
tsuitsui sokkenai soburishichau nda.

How to love nee dareka oshiete yo
koi ni mo menkyo tte yappa iru no kana
hontou wa [suki da yo] tte tada tsutaetai dake na no ni
itsumo naze da ka tsuyogari bakari de

a- mou dou shiyou, honjitsu mo mata migoto ni gyakusouchuu.

kamisama nee itara oshiete yo, kiyoku tadashiku koi no shikata wo
jugyou ja oshietekurenakatta shi, kyoukasho ni mo nottenakatta nda.

nde, ME-RU shiyou kana yappa denwa shiyou kana,
nante mayotteru uchi ni yoru ga akechatte

a- mou dou shiyou, honjitsu mo mata karei ni Oh, my own goal.

kamisama ANTA shitteru no? kiyoku tadashiku koi no shikata wo
saitoukun wa shiran kao da shi, imasara OKAN ni mo kikeru wake nee shi

suki na no ni, daisuki na no ni, tada futsuu ni aishitai dake na no ni
doushite daro, kimi no mae de itsumo hantai kotoba
[ja ne, mata ashita]

He penned one song, began work on another, but by the time he had written out the guitar part that was in his mind for the first, and had just started on the second, the nurse wheeled an unconscious Chiyou back into the room.

Leaving the pen on top of the pad of paper, Kai stood and walked over, looking down at the sedated vocalist. "So... he'll pull through?" the guitarist asked before sighing in relief. "Youkatta... Chiyou-kun was so afraid he wouldn't..."

Nakai bowed to the nurse in thanks before sitting on the edge of the bed and taking one of Chiyou's hands in his own. "Everyone will be so happy that you're okay..." he whispered, leaning down and pressing a light kiss to the younger man's forehead.

Without wasting any time, he sent both Hiroki and Izzy a text. It was simple...

Chiyou got through surgery fine. He's resting now.

(((OOC: Song is "How to Love" by MIYAVI. I like to use MIYAVI's stuff for Kai, hehe. Added to my claimed list.)))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:20 pm
(((OOC: So.... Akihiko has stopped outside the audition room for the chance that Gaijin can interact with him. I had him stop there last night, giving 24 hrs for you to post. Since I don't know if you're reading the posts Benji, I'm leaving this OOC. HOWEVER... once I get done with my shower and post for Yuuji, probably an hour... hour and a half max... then Akihiko's going to just go on his way to Hiroki's office. I'm trying to make an opportunity for you to interact with someone, but you have to take that opportunity. I'm not going to just have one of my characters randomly walk up to you and start a conversation. That's something your character needs to do.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:55 pm

Yuuji cocked his head to the side as he watched Izzy speak. "Have you ever thought about asking him to come back to you?" he asked simply with a raised eyebrow. "He may not be the same... but from a bisexual or gay standpoint, Lucky-san... you're hot. Damn hot. Don't get me wrong, I'm a straight man but something in your appearance obviously attracted Akihiko, because the little b*****d wouldn't fall for someone he wasn't physically attracted to."

He nodded, knowing that Izzy really did need to focus on Izzy... but...
Well, even Takagi could see that Narcissus was hitting on his manager, though out of fun or a true sense, he couldn't tell.
Yet...

"You really do need your own space. You could do a lot of shopping over the vacation... make some lists of what you think you'd like that you can't get in Hawaii... maybe I could go shopping with you when we get back."
Although, Yuuji was thinking that, hopefully, by the time they returned, Akihiko might be persuaded to run around with Izzy to various stores. "But I won't give up on this, Lucky-san. I know love. I've got it, after all... which, strangely enough, is actually thanks to Akihiko..." he smirked, wondering if he could lighten the mood with a little story.

"See... I met my wife around the time that Narcissus debuted. She LOVED him. We're talking Otaku love here almost. And so I told her that he was my cousin. Obviously she didn't believe me... until I introduced her to him... and he was a complete a** to her. She realized that I was a much better catch than Narcissus... so we started dating. Truth be told, while she tolerates him, she wasn't a fan of his anymore after meeting the real man... or rather, the mask of a man he shows." that smirk turned to a slightly fond smile.

Finishing his second drink, the man ordered a third before continuing. "Hiroki isn't selfish enough. Akihiko is though. Unless motivated... and right now, he seems damn well motivated in regards to this takeover of Ohayou plan that SMASH is seeming to be putting into play. I haven't seen him this motivated about something outside of music itself for a while..."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:30 pm

Laughing slightly, Akihiko shook his head, "So you're saying that because I keep getting the s**t beat out of me, apparently, it makes me more uke-ish than seme lately?" he asked, smirking as his blue gaze glanced to the physical therapist. "Nice theory... Or... maybe sex with you was just so damn good... I didn't want to go back to my old ways so quick?" the man teased before heading down the hall again.

Sure, he was curious about the audition, but he had brought Tanaka along to visit the 'boss'...

"Auditions are held for everyone, unless they're discovered... like you..." he smirked at Michi was they continued down the hall. "Or they have connections, like me. The average guy who thinks he can make it big... has to sit through audition after audition until that day he makes his lucky break."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:39 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"Oh...let's see, when I talked to him about this last time, I ended up against a bookcase and told basically in so many words that the concept was ridiculous. And believe me, I tried to be reasonable and it hurt a lot to admit as much as I did only to have it shoved in my face that he didn't want anyone to see the real him and I wouldn't get to." he shook his head and then took another bite of the Katsu. His fork sort of stabbed the cutlet as if that would take away his own emotional discord.

"I'm not asking again, Yuuji. I'm not opening my heart up to get it run over a second time. Me asking him again is like some desperate school girl that can't take no for an answer. I really need to get over him. I really need to. It doesn't matter what I look like. I disgust his outer Narcissus. And well, that flirting you saw today, its a good act. Because Narcissus-san enjoys playing games with his prey. It's part of the territory. I've been through it before with him." Izzy had quite a bit of experience as far as his star went. The bad habits as well as the occasional good ones.

For a moment, he held his head in his hands, "I do...I just want a normal day. I think I will go shopping in Hawaii and just focus on things that don't hurt so much. Maybe I can work from my room at night when its quiet. Yeah...maybe can shop some when we return here. My new apartment is ....rather empty."

That bothered him quite a bit. His home just didn't feel like home right now. And the Yuuji's comment about knowing love...well it was probably true he had a good relationship with a loving wife. Must be nice, he thought as he listened to the story. "Smart woman. Glad she fell for you. Congratulations. You're lucky." He seemed genuine about that and was happy for the man. "Sounds like Narcissus' standard MO. But that's probably why you introduced him to her eh?" Oh he knew it wasn't beyond this 'Koyasu' to do such a thing.

"I'm glad he's motivated about it. At least, if he's not being a jerk, he might be able to help Asato-san out." That seemed a little more important than pining over lost love. So many good peoples jobs rode on the company maintaining its independence.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:52 pm

"Yeah well, the only time he's not been a jerk, was when he was with you." Yuuji pointed out as the waiter delivered his third drink.
He sipped it slowly, thinking for a long time...

So, Izzy didn't want to ask Akihiko again.
Desperate schoolgirl...
No, it wouldn't be desperate to confront him over the matter a second time.

"He's changing again." Takagi eventually added, glancing up at Izzy as he spoke. "He came to help you with the DVD, didn't he? He actually worked hard on it from what I saw... well, after he flirted with you... AND not Shou, if you noticed. Not Tanaka Michi either. Just you, Lucky-san. But he's already different than what I observed from the hospital... I don't think he's given up the notion that everyone wants the man he was. It... it's like..." he paused, thinking for a moment. "Did you ever read the manga "Tenshi Kinyouku?"
A sudden, seemingly random question.
"In the story, the main character, Setsuna, was the reincarnation of an angel. He finds out that every single person around him, every damn one of them, never cared about Setsuna. They only cared about the angel... except his sister. So, naturally, they fell in love because she actually loved Setsuna. Not the angel. Incest aside Lucky-san... Akihiko's a lot like Setsuna. The changed Akihiko is the angel that everyone wants... but no one wants the man he is now. It's infuriating... to think everyone wants another you. That no one cares about who you THINK you really are. Now yes, I understand that Akihiko had changed and was quite different before the trauma but... he doesn't really comprehend that fully yet. He will, in time... but right now, he's trying to hold onto what he knows... and what he knows is the Narcissus, the Akihiko, from before he met you. Now, that's not to say he doesn't want anything to do with you. On the contrary, I think he likes you. He picks on you, teases you, flirts with you... all very good signs from where I'm standing." Yuuji looked at his drink for a moment. "When you told him all this, when you confessed you loved him... you confessed that you loved who he had been... didn't you? They're the same man, Lucky-san. Akihiko doesn't realize it yet, but you should. If you really do love him... why can't you love the man he is right now as well? Why can't you just pull him aside, kiss him, and say that you love HIM?"

Shaking his head, Takagi didn't even broach the other subjects.
No... because to him, they were now getting to the heart of the matter.
Was Izzy afraid to love this new man? Or was the problem of not knowing the old Akihiko's answer... weighing so heavily on him that he couldn't accept the man as he was now?

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:29 am
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Maybe..." Michi laughed and patted Akihiko on the back. "Well thanks. I'll take that as a complement. And you know I don't mind." he whistled in amusement as the walked down the hall.

"So that's how it works. So if Nezumi hadn't bumped into me and if I had been interested in pursuing a career, I'd have been dealing with that...wow. And of course, well you're help too. I guess I'm pretty lucky." He glanced back once to the crowd of hopefuls. "I wonder who's going to shine in that group...Some of the costumes were pretty amusing. Did you see that pink hair? I think we saw that guy last night at Luna."

He continued to follow Narcissus all the way to the elevator then touched the button for up. Once inside he looked at all the choices for the floors. "Ok..so top floor right?"

...Dark Star.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games